[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>dream gun >not offered in black like the other M9's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: berettaA3.jpg (49 KB, 840x578) Image search: [Google]
berettaA3.jpg
49 KB, 840x578
>dream gun
>not offered in black like the other M9's

SOILED IT
SOILED IT
SOILED IT
>>
File: 1404603187541.png (121 KB, 250x418) Image search: [Google]
1404603187541.png
121 KB, 250x418
what's different from a normal M9 besides the rail?
>>
>>30201198
>>dream gun
buy it and get it cerakote in black. new grips and mag base plate and youre done.
>>
>>30201208

>grip circumference
>removable sights
>threaded barrel
>flattened trigger guard (though not a fan)
>new coating on mags that make them more reliable in dusty conditions
>safety is at a more elevated angle to help prevent accidentally engaging
>>
File: vertec.jpg (199 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
vertec.jpg
199 KB, 1920x1080
>>30201210

The finish never looks the same as the factory one.

Was thinking of getting a vertec instead but it doesn't have all the features of the A3 iirc
>>
>>30201249
You say it like the factory finish on any production gun that isn't a nice blue is even worth mentioning

You know shit like Black-T, NP3+ and a ton of better options exist right?
>>
>>30201225
So just some ergo redesigns?
>>
The should of pre cut a rmr slot on it to make it compete with the glock mos, mp9 core and fnx tac
>>
>I won't buy my dream gun because it isn't in my favorite color

If it's that valuable to you then getting a paint job shouldn't be the deal breaker. That's like not buying a ferrari because the dash isn't tan, or breaking up with your fiancee because her toenails aren't painted your favorite shade of green.
>>
>>30201758
All the stuff the US army wanted on the next service pistol got added on. It was the "please take us back" model before they got shot down, so beretta went with plan B aka APX for trials
>>
>>30201198
They really need to release a line of these that are chambered in .45...
>>
>>30201198
the M9A2 is black
>when it's released.
>>
>>30201778
They make a rail section that attaches at the rear of the slide.No cuts necessary and the rail section has dots on it for when the optic isn't attached. However, you pretty much have to use the optic/mount to rack the slide
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.