[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me /k/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (58 KB, 615x410) Image search: [Google]
image.png
58 KB, 615x410
Redpill me /k/
>>
>>30200784
Oregon is the most /k/ state

/thread
>>
>>30200784
it seems every nice state rich libs go there and try to turn it into the shithole they fled from.
>idaho
>montanna
>florida
>colorado
>tejas

How do you stop that? Statesgun rights got their butt kicked recently.
>>
>>30200792
I'll agree but only because portland has lots of traps
>>
>>30200792
That's cute Oregon.

You're the most /k/ state like my daughter is a real princess. But I'll play along.
>>
>>30200792
Someone's never been to Alaska.
>>
>>30200784
Montana Listeni/mɒnˈtænə/ is a state in the Western region of the United States. Its northern border is international with Canada. The state's name is derived from the Spanish word montaña (mountain). Montana has several nicknames, although none official,[5] including "Big Sky Country" and "The Treasure State", and slogans that include "Land of the Shining Mountains" and more recently "The Last Best Place".[6] Montana is ranked 4th in size, but 44th in population and 48th in population density of the 50 United States. The western third of Montana contains numerous mountain ranges. Smaller island ranges are found throughout the state. In total, 77 named ranges are part of the Rocky Mountains.
The economy is primarily based on agriculture, including ranching and cereal grain farming. Other significant economic activities include oil, gas, coal and hard rock mining, lumber, and the fastest-growing sector, tourism.[7] The health care, service, and government sectors also are significant to the state's economy.[8] Millions of tourists annually visit Glacier National Park, the Little Bighorn Battlefield National Monument, and Yellowstone National Park.[9]
>>
>>30200850
Alaskas a frozen shithole, so it can't qualify
>>
>>30200914
Must feel bad being a little sissy who can't stand a little cold.
>>
>>30200784
I live in Montana.
If you are planning on moving here, the side of the state west of the mountains, by Missoula and Polson, is a lot nicer than the eastern side. We have all our rights except constitutional carry (inside cities) so that's a plus, but there's a lot of retarded, ignorant, and borderline schizo people around here.
>>
File: 1465077849999-k.jpg (236 KB, 1177x1280) Image search: [Google]
1465077849999-k.jpg
236 KB, 1177x1280
PA is pretty /k/
>>
>>30200963
>state containing Philadelphia
>pretty /k/
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.