[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello how hard would you have to throw a rock to disable one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: MQ-9_Reaper_in_flight_(2007).jpg (375 KB, 2100x1500) Image search: [Google]
MQ-9_Reaper_in_flight_(2007).jpg
375 KB, 2100x1500
Hello how hard would you have to throw a rock to disable one of these?

How big of a rock? Thanks my friend.
>>
Nice try Mohammed.
>>
>>30197909
They can cruise up to 50,000 feet, how good is your throwing arm?
>>
>>30197928
>what is climbing a tall tree
>>
>>30197931
Is it a magic fucking bean stalk? Cut that fucker down before the giants come.
>>
Try a rock that has a rock-et motor. And some sort of guidance. That being said,

>on the ground
Shell them or sabotage them. If their operating base is far behind the line, then drop a couple Tochkas on it and see if you get lucky. If the base is close to the line and has shit security, you can even plink them with ATGMs.

>take-off and landing
They are going low and slow during these phases. Ripe time for a MANPADS or a technical with an HMG. This of course depends on the enemy not having total control of the areas right around the base. Dense urban areas full of buildings and civilians are ideal. See the above comment about if they have shit security.
>>
File: death-from-above.png (12 KB, 656x491) Image search: [Google]
death-from-above.png
12 KB, 656x491
>>30197940
Way ahead of you
>>
>>30197909
Now, killing these fuckers is pretty hard, but it won't be a problem with this fancy and easy to follow guide. Your first step is to travel to Russia. Depending on where you are, this will require between 5-10 goats or equivalent form of payment. Once you're in Russia, you will need to find a corrupt military officer. These guys can be easily spotted driving fancy cars or being totally drunk from haram alcohol. In order to gain their trust, one must pay them in the local currency known as "vodka" or "us dollars". Goats are only accepted in small villages and not in bigger cities, so save them to pay for the return journey. Either 20 bottles of vodka or 1,000 us dollars is enough. If Allah smiles upon you, asking him for a "strela" or an "igla" will result in him giving you large heavy crates with long metal rocks. The return journey will be the same as getting here, but you might need to pay a bit extra for overweight luggage fee. Once home, open crate and take out the long rock. Point it at the drone and you should here a beeping sound. Once you press the big button, the rock should fly out and destroy the drone. Easy as that.
>>
>>30197970
topkek
>>
File: mk2.png (64 KB, 650x471) Image search: [Google]
mk2.png
64 KB, 650x471
To better avoid detection I have incorporated an advanced camouflage
>>
>>30197909
>"how hard would you have to throw a rock to disable one of these?"
I'd say pretty fucking hard
>>
File: ISIS-condom-bombs.jpg (21 KB, 615x410) Image search: [Google]
ISIS-condom-bombs.jpg
21 KB, 615x410
>>30197970
If you think that's funny you never heard about the new secret weapon
>>
>>30197968
lmao, Predators take off from different countries to the AO. Good luck taking out the base.

Nothing compared to Global Hawks, which fly half way around the world to catch you with your pants down.
>>
>>30198311
Not if I wing them with a rock they won't.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.