[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am wondering what are the best precautions I can take if I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8
File: IMG_5909.jpg (212 KB, 819x1024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5909.jpg
212 KB, 819x1024
I am wondering what are the best precautions I can take if I know someone wants to kill me and/or a loved one. I am expecting someone hired to do it rather than the person themselves. Based on threats, it could be vehicle related like I get run over, or maybe an assault/ambush when Im not in the car. Threats have been taken to the police.

My area allows for conceal carry, and I have my permit.

I am fit and have trained in martial arts for sparring competition in the past.

My head is on a swivel when Im out of the house.

Simple loud alarm on my door.

What am I missing? Anything else I csn do to ensure my safety?
>>
Retaliation plan in the event of death. Someone to carry out a planned assault on those you believe had you murdered. Of course that is very illegal and I'm not suggesting you ever enact some a plan. In fact, I am wholly suggesting you do not enact such a planned revenge strike.
>>
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 800x600
Carry an extra mag or 2, Mack sure it's not a 380. If you need a gun in a hit man situation, you may want somthing with some power. I personally have a 10mm but 40 is good too. i don't carry a revolver, but 357,41&44 mag are nice. Just be smart and think about your day. Plan it. Don't get caught with your pants down and don't get cocky.
>>
>>30187906
About how many rounds of sustained fire .338 lapua do you plan on taking in the back?
>>
>>30187906
Xanax
>>
>>30188005
I'll bite.

Xanax?
>>
>>30188107
Google?
>>
>>30187986
9mm currently and probably not enough. Ill start carrying extra. And Ill start looking into 10mm or a 357, Id like to stop the threat asap.

>>30187987
I dont plan on taking any in the back actually
>>
>>30187906

Storytime, OP. Who did you fuck over that you're expecting someone to hire an assassin to kill your family?

You're a drug dealer or similar degenerate, aren't you?
>>
>>30187906
>he doesn't have an illegal firearm for the sole purpose of killing other people and getting away with it
acquire an illegal gun, shoot said person with gun
>>
>>30188167
Someone with a grudge that cant seem to move on. Not as exciting as drugs or anything like that. A crazy/smart person that has some money and wont let some thing go, something that shouldnt be a problem at all... has to do with a lady.
>>
>>30187986
To add to this, change up your routine. Try and never go to the same place at the same times during any two weeks if you can.

For instance, don't got to the bank to deposit your paycheck every other Wednesday or whatever. Basically, if it can be avoided dont do any activities that might create a pattern. I realize you probably have a job and have to be certain places at certain times, but if you can avoid it.

Frankly, if I were you and really believed this, I would just move. And probably not leave the house too much.
>>
>>30187906
best advice I can give is don't follow a routine. take different routes to work and home ect everyday and don't have any predictable habits.
>>
>>30187906
drama classes?
>>
>>30188174
not everyone is in the NYPD, bro.
>>
>>30187906
>threats have been taken to the police
what do they know, what did you tell them?
>>
>>30188344
also, the dude did not hire a contract killer. he's just pissed and trying to scare you. And if someone actually is hired to kill you, I doubt youll see them when they do what they gotta do. so be more worried about someone trying to run you over rather than walking up to you with a .38
>>
File: 1444259531970.jpg (88 KB, 499x919) Image search: [Google]
1444259531970.jpg
88 KB, 499x919
>>30188199
maybe you should think about the consequences of fucking a dudes wife next time
lets hear the rest of the story
>>
File: .475 Wildey Magnum.jpg (104 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
.475 Wildey Magnum.jpg
104 KB, 1024x768
>>30187906
Go watch the Death Wish movies, follow them verbatim, you should be fine.
That scene with the nail board under the window, oh and that .475 Wildey Magnum, awesome stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wK9ADaPJ6s
>>
File: 1458929905168.gif (2 MB, 300x240) Image search: [Google]
1458929905168.gif
2 MB, 300x240
>>30188281
>>30188317
Will definitely start to change things up, I am usually not in the same place daily or weekly so that is good. Moving is also good, we just moved here to try to be a little more unknown. But I assume that can only last so long.

>>30188344
They've seen the threats and I told him how he knows me and things like that.

>>30188367
Ultimately I truly hope he is just trying to make me paranoid, but he doesn't live in the same country as me and has many connections in my area, and I definitely know he has enough money to hire someone, and has the computer knowledge to do it safely. Honestly I don't even know what to expect, when, or where. I can just take some guesses.
>>
File: 1455121722848.jpg (38 KB, 460x393) Image search: [Google]
1455121722848.jpg
38 KB, 460x393
>>30188514
Just some CRAZY ex. No cheating went on, just jealously and regret Im sure.

>>30188525
Will do, I am loving this review of the movie. If I survive this I'll take care of the gang problem here too.
>>
>>30188143
9mm is fine, capacity is king in self defense situations, especially considering it may be more than one attacker. A hitman could be a random thug or a gang/cartel member with a lot of friends. That being said, kill every black and brown person in your city and you'll be safe. So will everyone else. The best defense is a good offense.

Really though I'd make sure you're carrying a gun youd want to have in a situation like that. A full size and not a subcompact. I only carry a sub for convenience, if I knew shit was going to go down I'd have more than an emergency gun. Also, you can get some cheap 3a plates and a concealment plate carrier.
>>
>>30188121
I know what xanax is you mong i just figured youd have some actual application other than

"Hurr ur mental m8. Hey everyone check out my witt smash that mahfuggen like button. Only real nigga hours"

Yes i'm mad
>>
>>30189280
>9mm is fine, capacity is king in self defense situations, especially considering it may be more than one attacker.
This. Don't be fooled by anyone who tells you to have a bigger pistol caliber, all handguns are anemic and stopping power is a myth. Have good quality ammo though, from this list:

>https://www.ar15.com/ammo/project/Self_Defense_Ammo_FAQ/index.htm#PISTOL%20AMMUNITION
>>
>>30188143
10mm will easily penetrate a car and still have a lot of energy behind it. Check out a glock 29. Thats about the best carry 10mm you're going to find
>>
>>30187906
a moat filled with lava.
>>
>>30189280

>>30191324
Yeah, for women and queers, maybe.
>>
>>30191324
>>30189280

What these guys said. Get whatever you're more comfortable with and can easily purchase and train with

>>30191408
fuck off dicklicker
>>
>>30191439
I guess that's why hunters take 9mm just in case a bear attacks.
>>
>>30187906
>16yearoldfantasyland.jpg
>>
>>30187906
And like that, summer hit with the full power of autism.
>>
Dude, just hire Captain Deadpool.
>>
File: bread n buttuh.jpg (26 KB, 608x341) Image search: [Google]
bread n buttuh.jpg
26 KB, 608x341
>situational awareness is key, dont walk aroudn with your head up your ass and dont be afraid to stare down people. who cares if you make it obvious
>as others have said, switch up your routine
>carry a pen and paper in case you see something suspicious or a licence plate you want to jot down. a phone works too but I prefer having it on paper
>have an emergency plan for your family in case of a home invasion
>an impromptu safe room with supplies, weapons, phones, ect
>go over a plan in case something happens and have it down pat
>go with said loved ones to the gun range, make sure they can defend themselves
>get a dog, doesntt have to be big but something that will bark
as for the weapons I guess nothing is too little. Id carry something duty sized or have a few extra mags with me, maybe a back up gun or shotgun in the trunk and a weapon in every room of the home. really depends on how much youre willing to spend and how dire the situation. do you have any kids and how many guns do you have? where do you live and Whats your plan as of now?
Im only asking because this happened to a girl I knew (ex boyfriend and his friends because stalkers)
>>
>>30191510
We are presuming his adversary did not hire a bear to kill him.
>>
>>30191156
how about use it to take the edge off so you don't waste energy getting mad at a japanese raifu board.
>>
>>30187906
Don't worry about it. Yes, contract killings are most definitely a thing but they are very expensive. Like 20 grand, minimum. If she hated you that much she would do it herself.
>>
If you honestly thought someone was trying to kill you the best thing you could do is tell every single person his name and specific details about the situation.

The fact that you haven't makes you come across as a lying edgelord
>>
File: 1462629536863.webm (1 MB, 692x388) Image search: [Google]
1462629536863.webm
1 MB, 692x388
>>30191389
already doing this.

>>30191675
Good advice, no kids and definitely a gun for every room and person. I live in a gun friendly state so that isn't an issue. The plan is to not die, he's been threatening for a while but recently things got kind of out of hand.

>>30191937
this would be unfortunate.

>>30194391
I don't think that is too much money for them. Thats the part that worries me.

>>30195598
Ive told all my friends about him, they know where he lives, what he looks like and what he could possibly do. I let them know when I think the situation has gotten worse as well.
>>
>>30188281
>For instance, don't got to the bank to deposit your paycheck every other Wednesday or whatever. Basically, if it can be avoided dont do any activities that might create a pattern. I realize you probably have a job and have to be certain places at certain times, but if you can avoid it.
In the 21st goddamned century, who the hell still gets payed weekly with a check?
Who?!

Unless you're a migrant worker or a Mexican without a green card, it'll be every 2 weeks for hourly and salaried or monthly.

I'm calling underaged b& on your horse shit.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.