[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just found this bar of lead, blackjack, kosh and slap thread?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 20160606_195455.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160606_195455.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
Just found this bar of lead, blackjack, kosh and slap thread?

Thinking of reshaping it and getting it sewn into a leather case and carrying it in my drivers door document pocket. This would really hurt on any boney areas with minium room to swing.
>>
>>30186420
Why are you touching it? Which came first, the retard or the lead poisoning that made you retarded?
>>
>>30186420
do it then post it, dont think it and post it.
>>
>>30186433
>handling lead will instantly give you lead poisoning
He's fine if he scrubbed his hands after and doesn't touch his face like a retard
>>
>>30186433
>Which came first, the retard or the lead poisoning that made you retarded?
>Which came first.
OP's dad.
>>
File: dodging the question.jpg (31 KB, 620x632) Image search: [Google]
dodging the question.jpg
31 KB, 620x632
>>30186433
While lead is poisonous it's nowhere THAT poisonous. It's more like cigarettes...
>>
>>30186433

>on /k/
>worried about lead posioning from touching a solid lead bar sinker.
>>
>>30186465
>lead or cigarettes
>poisonous
Come on now you fucking retard
>>
>>30186465
I'd say it's quite a bit worse than that but it's not like fucking mercury or something
>>
>>30186433
I had a friend touch a bullet once and he instantly died of lead poisoning.
>>
>>30186476

>daddy never took me fishing the post.
>>
>>30186468
You have to remember that people have had YEARS of fearmongering about lead shoved down their throats. The HFC that they shove down their gullets daily does far more harm than handling some solid lead once in a while.
>>
>>30186486
I'm not saying that touching it is inherently bad. Ingesting it is pretty bad for you though and far worse than tobacco in the short term.
>>
>>30186487
You have to understand, retards don't understand the problem isn't handling the lead, it's handling the lead then sucking your dickpeelers without washing
>>
>>30186480
Did he touch it with his brain?
>>
>>30186486
>tfw we used to clamp the weights to the line with our teeth but knew better then to fucking lick the things.
>We also knew that the mercury in the thermostat was neat to look at but not to fuck with it.
>>
>>30186420
Chubby fatfuck hands
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.