[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The local PDs are using some nearby buildings for SWAT training
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1351926320060.jpg (23 KB, 500x414) Image search: [Google]
1351926320060.jpg
23 KB, 500x414
The local PDs are using some nearby buildings for SWAT training this week. I really think it'd be fun to play opposition, but how do I ask them? Have any of you done it?
>>
>>30182636
Just run at them with two capped pipes strapped to your chest yelling about anthrax
>>
email them.
>>
>>30182705
That'll actually work without screaming "I'm a potential criminal?"
>>
>>30182636
Literally go down to the station and say you wanna play airsoft with them. If the cool kids won't let you then you can pay James yeager to fuck around with simmunition
>>
When cops here want randos for OPFOR and hostages then they use cadets and criminal justice students from the local community college. It's usually not something the public can just walk into.
>>
>>30182913
Yeah, that's what I thought. I guess I could just ask when I drive by tomorrow
>>
Sounds cool, but they probably don't allow it for liability reasons.

Then again, they might be cool with it depending on the PD.
>>
>>30182938
>drive by tomorrow
Well that's one way to get them shooting at you.
>>
>>30182636
they might let you play hostage/bystander if you sign a waiver, prepare to be flashed over and over if you do
>>
>>30183012
That STILL sounds like fun
>>
>>30182636
Just firebomb the building while they're in it.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 400x393) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 400x393
>>30182636
Know somebody in the department. I volunteered for one before changing jobs and losing contact with the guy setting it up.
Never got to do force on force but did get to play on a use of force simulator for several hours one day. Shit was so cash.
Need to get in better with the deputies here.
>>
Fugitive Task Force anon here. I work with SWAT often, and most places will let you, no problem. You may have to sign something, but just call or email.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.