[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Taking a bullet at blank point range
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5
File: oIo.jpg (3 KB, 208x243) Image search: [Google]
oIo.jpg
3 KB, 208x243
This guy took a bullet at blank point range and continued smashing a car as if nothing has happened. How can that be?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU_sT_aigvs
>>
>>30179765

Many possible explanations

>didn't hit anything vital
>adrenalin rush
>guy on drugs
>small-caliber bullet

Any combination of above. Bullets aren't magical one-hit-kill death machines, it pokes a hole in you. Being hit in some areas causes more injury than others obviously.
>>
>>30179765
Was he even hit? Like no blood or any other indicators other than him almost falling down
>>
>>30179765
I've seen reference in a cop magazine to a guy who took a blast from a shotgun to the chest while on PHP or meth and proceeded to rip the door off of a pickup.
>>
>>30179765
lol 9mm
>>
>>30179798
This. if it didn't hit the spine, lungs or heart you probably won't stop an attacker.

This is why you shoot till the threat is ended.
>>
>>30179765
Honestly doesn't look like he hit him and just shot the ground.

The crazy thing is the dude shoots twice, into the ground, and the people around still continue at him.
>>
>>30179765
Probably using a trauma pistol
>>
>>30179765
The video is from europe so it's most likely a blank gun.
>>
>>30179765
What the fuck are all of these people standing around with a guy running around with a gun?

Hell if I saw a cop pull a gun on Hitler when I'm un-armed I would be putting lots of distance between me and said gun.

Basically I never what to see a loaded gun outside of a gun range or out of its holster.
>>
>>30180241
try breaking their pelvis. they wont be running at you anymore.
>>
>>30179765
He certainly did not "take a bullet," he fired a warning shot which you could clearly see hit the pavement. The shirtless dude knew the driver was not willing to go to jail to defend the car, so he simply continued to not give a fuck and destroy the car. Other bystanders were fucking with the car as well, the driver must have done something to piss everyone off.
>>
>>30179765
Point blank you fucking retard.
>>
>>30180364

I would be tackling the cop
>>
>Russia
>Not a rubber bullet gun

Top kek.
>>
>>30180383
while you're at it shoot the weapon out of their hands.
>>
>>30180500
>going to jail
>for defending his ~$20k piece of property from a crazed attacker
God damn I hate this more and more liberal country. And how about the fucking people running over and trying to corner the guy with the gun. They are lucky they didn't get shot also.
>>
>>30179765
you've never heard the stories of gangbangers soaking up a dozen and a half rounds and making it to the hospital alive and kicking?
>>
>>30181018
This.

They sell that shit in my country as well.
>>
Probably one of those weird tear gas pistols Russians love to use.
>>
>>30181081
actually, when somebody is road raging on your car, it represents a significant enough threat to your life that, in the view of protecting yourself- not your possession, lethal action may be taken legally
>>
>>30180985
Oh damn, you must be partially weapons trained!
>>
>>30181115
>>30181115
Not in my shithole liberal state. Laws here say it is your legal responsibility to run away from anything that may be a threat to you and hope they can't run too. Same law for home invaders.
>>
>>30179765
If the bullet doesn't hit a bone it is transferring very little energy into the target. It is essentially opening a hole in you, you probably wouldn't feel much push.
>>
>>30181088
PCP, it's a helluva shotgun
>>
>>30181081
>$20k
Jesus, is that why people still ride horses in Russia? I would pay $1000 for that hunk of shit.

>>30179765
Mostly because its not a real gun, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>30181173
Wow sounds like a shit state indeed. MA is bad but we can shoot home invaders but they have to be in the house. AKA drag body inside
>>
>>30181115
Yeah, but not in Europe. Self defense is not considered a natural right across the pond. Most countries do not value human life as much as the US, so people are basically statistics. That's where you see all these dystopian horror stories.
>>
>>30181246
Your neighbor to the west here. Our governor thinks guns are scary and wrong but claims to keep a rem 870 for home defense. We still don't have castle doctrine or protection against a civil suit.
>>
File: 1413760682906.gif (302 KB, 307x281) Image search: [Google]
1413760682906.gif
302 KB, 307x281
>>30181246
MI is great for self-defense cases, death, greivous bodily harm, and sexual assault against ourselves or any other person all give us the right to deploy deadly force

anything less and we can employ force

and for any felonious action we personally witness or are made aware of, we retain the right to proceed with a common law arrest

>tfw violation of rights under color of law is a felony
>>
File: gct.jpg (71 KB, 800x437) Image search: [Google]
gct.jpg
71 KB, 800x437
>>30181502
relevant img for the battle against the antis
>>
>>30179765
Traumatic pistol, a slav favorite. essentially just a bad-tempered airsoft gun. I'd be kind of neat to own one but they aren't imported since real guns are a thing here
>>
>>30181527
By that logic, you should just shoot every politician you see lol
>>
>>30180383
A well-placed pelvis shot can stop an attacker, but the actual pelvic ring, which is what you need to break, isn't much easier to hit that CNS/heart/lungs.
>>
>>30181565
>heavy militia presence in midland MI
but I haven't been to Lansing since I was a scout, desu
>>
>>30181502
No, lifes matter in europe, but only refugee lifes.
>>
>>30181662
#sharialivesmatter
>>
>>30181516
Oh yeah. always forget NY. First thought CA or Washington DC. But yeah them ghost guns dog. Killing everyone in a 10 mile radius through walls and shit by just sitting there.
>>
File: 2000ydstare.jpg (235 KB, 468x490) Image search: [Google]
2000ydstare.jpg
235 KB, 468x490
>>30181744
They've never been serialized so cops can't even see ghost guns, not even if you brandish them recklessly in public. The firing pins don't leave signatures of the primer either. Even worse, they can fire double-depleted uranium tipped rounds that irradiate the shooter's brain and turn him into a omnicidal maniac with the range time of ten police officers in addition to cutting through tank armor like hot butter through an unbinned knife. Ghost guns are spooky, mang.
>>
>>30181578
And you have the paperwork and legal shit to deal with if the guy doesn't die. Just magdump at the chest and head until he stops moving or you run out of bullets.
>>
>>30180160
yeah you gotta watch out for the hardcore scripting languages, you should probably just GTFO if they're high on PERL or javascript.
>>
>>30181815
Damn man and they say our weed problem is bad lol
>>
>>30181859
don't forget to reload before he can jump you, remember the teuller drill, an assailant at 50ft or even further can close to stab range within two seconds even if severely crippled

deploy lethal force until the assailant stops twitching and then deploy more lethal force because the assailant is attempting to play dead and lower your guard

don't let an assailant get the best of you
>>
>>30181888
God help you if they're on Lisp, you may as well just eat your own gun at that point.
>>
File: 1464494039650.jpg (203 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1464494039650.jpg
203 KB, 1280x800
>>30181888

gold.
>>
>>30179765

The real question is why didn't the gun man shoot him again?
>>
>>30181018
Yeah, I went down some weird part of the internet looking into these after I saw a video of some russian dude on the subway taking a round to the face close range and just acting like he was punched.
>>
>>30179765
it's an air pistol, a lot of russians carry them since guns are illegal
>>
>>30181149
kek
>>
That guy didn't get hit. If he did it just grazed his leg. There is literally zero blood

Any shot to the head, vitals, spine, major artery, or femur will stop an attack pretty fucking quick..

And the bigger the wound channel, the faster they go down.
>>
>>30179765

It is not chambered in a lethal round. In Russia you are allowed to own what is essentially a rubber bullet gun, so while it probably hurt the guy, it is a less-lethal weapon and since he didn't shoot the guy in the eye or the neck, the outcome is dude just gets more pissed off and keeps attacking the car.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7ToQmSVb08
>>
>>30181527
Damn, I love living in Texas more and more. Here, either force is authorized or it isn't. There are no levels. Using force to defend self or property is completely authorized. And our castle doctrine codes assume anyone who has broken into your home provides sufficient threat that force is acceptable. As far as that goes, I can shoot you if you're running away with my neighbor's stuff and you have no legal recourse, civil or criminal.
>>
>lol only 9mm
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.