[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tfw carrying and a girl says she feels safe next to you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: feel guy smiling.gif (13 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
feel guy smiling.gif
13 KB, 633x758
Tfw carrying and a girl says she feels safe next to you
>>
File: disgustt.jpg (30 KB, 524x336) Image search: [Google]
disgustt.jpg
30 KB, 524x336
tfw trying to import an inherited artillery luger from Mexico into the US

(fuckers in BATF want me to fucking STAMP IT with an importer's mark)
>>
>>>/r9k/

Sage, report and hide.
>>
>>30171232
Looks like you won't have a choice. Just stamp it in the least conspicuous spot possible.
>>
>>30171232
Tell them to stamp your asshole instead.
>>
>>30171232
Lose it then find it again in your safe by pure coincidence.
>>
>>30171239
ill sage your mother you poofta
>>
>>30171232
Just tell them to put a sidle for in the center of a proof mark and have that be your import mark.

Alternatively, hunt down an old proof Mark die and use that and just re-stamp an old proof Mark on it.
>>
>>30171292
If this is legal.
Forgot to mention that.
I've never imported a gun before.
Also, I'm envious of the fact that you're getting an artillery Luger.
>>
>>30171209

Grill here and that's the main reason i got into firearms
>>
>>30171312
post your penis
>>
>>30171239

Why is this so unbelievable?
>>
>>30171245
Could you remove a grip and stamp underneath it?
>>
File: 1445563255486.png (53 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1445563255486.png
53 KB, 320x320
>>30171209
>tfw find out your barber carries
>tfw talking about guns the whole time
>>
>>30171312
Post your cooking surface
How big are your control knobs?
>>
>>30171312
gas or electric?
>>
>>30173636
No, it has to be visible at all times.

If it helps, Simpson Ltd (the go to place for Lugers in the U.S.) stamps the import marks under the barrel.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.