[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you pass the Nutnfancy gear check? https://www.youtube.co
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
Do you pass the Nutnfancy gear check?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqAKDnJIXmU
>>
>>30170621
I think Nutn would probably fellate me out of respect when he sees what I'm packing. Full size 1911, Recon 1 XL tanto, leatherman Juice s2, 1000 lumen Thrunite 18650 flashlight.
>zzzzzzzip
>>
>>30170621
nutnnancy should get a brain check
>>
I just wish he could understand that not everyone can just carry a fanny pack every day and then disses on anyone who packs lighter than him. I like some of his material, especially stuff from 2-3 years ago, but you have to take so much of everything he says with a grain of salt and pretty soon you die of cholesterol issues.
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 590x826) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 590x826
WIFE CHECK
>>
>>30170621
Hahhahahah... Nutn owned that nurse.
>>
>>30170621
Has he found any dragon dildos yet?
>>
>>30172766
Daughter check :^)
>>
>>30170621
he sounds like an asshole.
also, this mannurse is a girly man.
>>
>>30170695
>Let me gear check you dude
>Whoa, the ounces dude. I'm not crazy about the ounces. It's all about the ounces. Obligation to carry dude. That tanto isn't as micro as it could be. What's the frame on that 1911? You could probably shave an ounce dude. Did you ever think about porting your slide to save an ounce? 9mm is plenty dude. The Glock 26 is the best gun. You don't like it? Learn to shoot. You're wrong. You won't carry that gear when you need because it weighs too much dude. I'm sorry but you fail the gear check.

I'd love for Nut'nfancy to gear check me though.
>Dude may I ask what you're carrying.
I guess so
>Dude what are you carrying?
NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS. AM I BEING DETAINED?
>>
>>30170621
Fuck nutnfancy.
>>
>>30173842
SAVAGE
AVAGE
VAGE
E
>>
I carry a phone, wallet, keys, and a Glock 43. Phone handles the role of a flashlight, keys handle the role of a knife.
>>
I'm not going to torture myself and watch his video but what exactly does he look for? A gun, flashlight, pen, and leatherman?
>>
For a name like Nutnfancy he sure is one fancy fucking gear queer.
>>
What ever happened to K.I.S.S.

Keep It Simple Stupid
>>
>>30174751

Funny thing is he still has shit taste and still doesnt really know or care about quality products and brands.

He's just a hoarder and a marketer for budget brands
>>
>>30172766
>>30173842

Story?
>>
>>30176186

TacticalPoodle, Nutn's underage daughter.

Check her youtube channel.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.