[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was it about Nazi Germany that made them design ridiculously
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
What was it about Nazi Germany that made them design ridiculously large and unwieldy shit all the time?
>>
Meth and mentally ill Austrian.
>>
Massive tanks and military marvels were a component of propaganda as much as or more than they were intended to used in battle
>>
File: I like meth.jpg (273 KB, 750x386) Image search: [Google]
I like meth.jpg
273 KB, 750x386
>>
It was WWII

They were designing everything. Everyone was. You develop designs and build what has the best chance of working.
>>
>>30170192
>meth

All I see is cocoa, kola nuts and coffee.
They were given meth, but it was not in the chocolate, Dummkopf.
>>
>>30170067
A desperate gamble to stave off defeat, since the last thing you want to do when facing an enemy with more resources is to do make exactly the same thing as them, but less.
>>
>>30170067

Just because it was on a drawing board didn't mean it was going to get built. The moment Speer saw it, he made sure it never had a chance.

All sides did it. Project Habbakuk is a good example on the American side.
>>
File: crystalcandy.png (101 KB, 800x359) Image search: [Google]
crystalcandy.png
101 KB, 800x359
>>30170361
Pretty sure this is what >>30170192 meant to post, iirc pervitin was basically meth
>>
File: 3Gpey.jpg (18 KB, 452x339) Image search: [Google]
3Gpey.jpg
18 KB, 452x339
>>30170361
>>
Hitler literally micro-penis and also only one descended testicle.
>compensating much

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitler_Has_Only_Got_One_Ball
>>
Hitler and his Wagnerian fantasies surely played a part in it, but you have to be careful not to fall for generals whitewashing themselves and blaming their faults on the Führer.
>>
Alloys of the day needed certain structure to support their own bulk and weight - hence why old shit is big and clunky.

New materials = lighter and stronger and allows for more elaboration.
>>
File: 1275212892379.gif (81 KB, 800x448) Image search: [Google]
1275212892379.gif
81 KB, 800x448
>>30170067
I've never seen an explanation concerning how you are meant to fit a naval turret onto a tank.
The hull would have to be twice as tall to contain all the below deck workings.

>>30170977
And parkinsons, alzheimers, syphilis, schizophrenia, was Jewish, had one ball, three balls, no balls and was actually a woman.
>>
File: Das butt.jpg (952 KB, 937x1226) Image search: [Google]
Das butt.jpg
952 KB, 937x1226
>>30170067
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.