[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>out eating Korean food with my family when I spot this at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 20160604_141231-1.jpg (3 MB, 2254x2218) Image search: [Google]
20160604_141231-1.jpg
3 MB, 2254x2218
>out eating Korean food with my family when I spot this at the cash register when we go to pay.

And then I remember

>the based Koreans will always be there to protect your roof tops
>>
>>30169292
get the green tea ice cream
>>
>>30169307
The red bean ice cream is really good though, some of my friends prefer it to the green tea even. Though personally I agree with you.

Basically you can't go wrong.
>>
>>30169292
>Korean
>Food
What's that?
>>
>>30169292
Chance are that's just to dissuade robbers and stuff.
>>
>>30169320
rotting cabbage and dog in a bowl
>>
They make good bibimbap?
>>
File: World of Roofcraft.jpg (225 KB, 802x974) Image search: [Google]
World of Roofcraft.jpg
225 KB, 802x974
>>
>>30169320
All kinds of delicious. Bibimbap, bulgogi, kimbap, budae chigae, dokboki... plenty more stuff too, I could eat Korean food forever and never get tired of it.

>didn't like kimchi when I first tried it but these days I eat more than some actual Koreans
>>
>>30169319
red bean>everything else
not too sweet, not too bland
>>
And thats how you make african soup!
>>
>>30169410
This faggot gets it.
>>
>>30169292
it's fake tho
>scissor legs don't work
>>
>>30169408
>op here
Yeah man I totally agree Korean food is fucking delicious
>>
>>30169428
obviously
I just found that and the nra sticker reminded me of the rooftop korean meme
>>
>>30169428
what? you mean claymores weren't bigger than cash registers?
no way!
>>
>>30169408
>>30169431
It's really hard to find good Korean restaurants in the Midwest US. Literally only one that I've eaten at tasted like the authentic peninsula-made goodness after trying multiple places at Minneapolis, Chicago, and Omaha.

>and of course the good spot is a little hole in the wall in Minneapolis called Korea Restaurant
>>
>>30169408
Korean here. Although I agree what you listed is delicious, our cuisine has some fucking weird stuff too. Like dog, of course. And 산낙지, raw octopus still wriggling around on your plate when you eat it. Or 개불, marine spoon worms cut up live and eaten while still wriggling around.

Seriously, what the fuck?
>>
File: slavic_pig_man.png (38 KB, 784x1144) Image search: [Google]
slavic_pig_man.png
38 KB, 784x1144
>>30169477
I know them feels
>nice dubs comrade
>>
>>30169410
Never tried the flavor, but the red bean rice cakes were amazing over there.
>>
>>30169389
lol'd at filename
>>
>>30169503
that sounds like some shrek shit
>>
>>30169503
Sounds Klingon.
>>
>>30169503
>And 산낙지, raw octopus still wriggling around on your plate when you eat it.
I've tried it. It's really good. The suckers grab onto your tongue and cheek which feels weird but not bad.

I'll mention my favorite part about eating in Korea: there is a restaurant in Osan-Dae that, when you order a $7 big bowl of delicious noodles and river clams (along with free seaweed soup/rice/oats/kimchi), lets you have as much makgeolli (traditional Korean alcohol) as you can drink FOR FREE. At ALL HOURS of the day and evening.

I've seen free food with drinks before but never free drinks with food, much less an unlimited amount. And makgeolli is delicious.
>>
>>30169503
Yeah, I tried that wriggly octopus. It's fucking weird having the suckers stick to your teeth when trying to eat it.
>>
>>30169551
Kaplah
>>
>>30169354
niggah you have not lived until you have had korean bbq.
>>
>>30169647
*drinks bloodwine*
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.