[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hungarian Isreali Hi-Power Label
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: MaygarJewKebabremover .jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
MaygarJewKebabremover .jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
What up, so I just got a FEG Hi power copy of Buds for only 300 Dollarydoos and evidently the gun came from Isreal

There was literally no markings on the gun aside from "FÉG - MADE IN HUNGARY" and what looks like a label from a home made labelmaker in Jew Runes (pic below) If anyone here could read them that would be great

Also I guess thread to discuss operating with hi powers (im gonna shoot a tactical two gun match with it and a AKMS), as well as weird guns the Israelis used.
>>
File: Jewlabel mk 1.jpg (1 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
Jewlabel mk 1.jpg
1 MB, 4032x3024
>>30168674
Pic Related
>>
File: Jew Label MK2.jpg (1 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
Jew Label MK2.jpg
1 MB, 4032x3024
>>30168674
Pic Related part two (I dont read hebrew so I have no idea whats upsidedown or not)
>>
>>30168680
>>30168693
It says "Palestinian circumcisions: 50% off".
>>
>>30168674
On my aimsurplus FNH Hi Power there are markings that indicate Slavic origin it has an "Д" and a small 5 point star right next to it.

Can anyone tell me more about it.
>>
>>30168738
Now this interests me immensly, I love all kinds of obscure cold war shit. Next on my list of Gats is to get a Rhodesian or South African Bush war Hi-power, or a Rhodie parts kit FAL or some shit
>>
>>30168738
Pics?

Is it an FN marked gun or is it a "sanitized" gun
>>
It's a P9R made by FEG Hungary... a few HUN police officer still issued with this. What do you want to know?
>>
>>30168957
Not OP but are these known for being reliable? I know the legitimate Hi-Powers have a good reputation but a 300 clone just seems like it'd be the Great Value equivalent.
>>
>>30168674
Did your FEG have any surface rust or pitting? I ordered a FN hi power from buds and its Israeli surplus like yours.

If it looks as good as your pick I think I might have done good
>>
Basically the P9R looks like a Hi power but it is an SW M59 clone (some parts are interchangeable) about the quality... the ones made for ! import ! is allright... but i wouldn't use it for HD or CCW... barrel tends to break too often and no passive safety at all.
>>
>>30168974
They're pretty dedicated clones and the Hungarians weren't know for shoddy weapon worksmanship. They're fine. Not as much polish as a legit FN, but other than that, it's a BHP from Hungary. Mine handles dogshit like Tulammo without any problems.
>>
>>30168957
Rather the manual states P9M and internally its a fairly close copy of the Hi-power, in the gun shop a FN fits on it and it functions, and FN mags work in it,

Rather Im wondering what the label says >>30168974
I just put 100 rounds through it yesterday. The gun had a few issues with the Federal I was shooting, but with Tulammo it ran fine.

For my purposes, being just a pleasant shooting plinking gun/range toy for a college poorfag, it works fine, though if you want to use it for self defense I recommend getting new production magazines and an extractor.

With the magazine disconnect removed, and with the low bore axis, relatively high weight and long barrel, and short trigger pull length, its a dream to shoot. Recoil is very mild. Like when you double tap or shoot a controlled pair, the gun just sits in your hand instead of jumping around.

I think when I am not a poorfag, if I do get a full sized gun for self defense, it would be an FN Hi-power with the disconnect removed, novak sights, an extended safety lever, a trigger job, and mec-gar 15 round mags with +P critical duty loaded in them
>>
>>30169206
MEC-GAR mags are amazing. I have three of the flush 15 rounders and they haven't given me a single issue.
>>
File: p9r.jpg (219 KB, 1023x701) Image search: [Google]
p9r.jpg
219 KB, 1023x701
>>30169165
>ut it is an SW M59 clone (some parts are interchangeable) about the quality... the ones made for ! import ! is allright... but i wouldn't use it for HD or CCW... barrel tends to break too often and no passive safety at all.

The P9R actually has a different grip and is double action, while the P9 and P9M are pretty much exact hi power clones

Note the different grip and frame mounted saftey in pic related vs. OP
>>
>>30169215
I just had a buddy pic me up one at a gun show, and do you have a FEG or FN gun?
>>
>>30168674
Israfag here. Just a nametag.
>>
>>30169232
FEG.

Also, in regards to how close the FEG and FN BHPs are theorized to be to one another, during my last range shoot a guy was there with an FN BHP, and for shits and grins we swapped slides to see how they did. Neither pistol had any issues.
>>
Can anyone tell me how reliable the Mauser 80 version of this is? Mine already has the mag safety out.
>>
>>30169267
>how close the FEG and FN BHPs are theorized to be to one another, during my last range shoot a guy was there with an FN BHP, and for shits and grins we swapped slides to see how they did. Neither pi

you gotta love communist copy write infringement
>>
btw Hungol lurking this thread feel free to kérdezz.
>>
The only difference between the Masuer 80 and P9 is the ventilated rib at the top of the slide... apart from that it's the same.
>>
>>30168693
Looks like "Gamel Naked". Sounds like Arab/Bedouin name.
>>
>>30169327
Can you translate the other way around?

- ehhez már kevés a szókincsem:) szóval ilyen narancs fényvisszaverő csíkokat az izraeliek az összes fegyverükre felragasztottak, meg volt ilyen csík a sapkán is ami mindig náluk volt ha civilben voltak anno (könnyebb azonosítás érdekében) - Köszi!
>>
>>30169700
This dude says that the orange coloured reflective patches were put on all of their weapons, and also on their caps, when [the soldiers] were in civil, for easier identification.
>>
>>30168674
and just a friendly reminder, it's Magyar, not Maygar ;)
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.