[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Experience with LAX Ammo?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: LAX FACTORY NEW.jpg (177 KB, 611x434) Image search: [Google]
LAX FACTORY NEW.jpg
177 KB, 611x434
Does anyone here have any experience with Lax Ammo's factory NEW rounds? I've heard mixed reviews of their reloads but never heard anything regarding their brand new stuff. I'm looking to pick up 1000rds of 9mm (pic almost related) and Lax has one of the best deals on Ammoseek, but I'm specifically interested because they have an offer of free shipping for your first purchase of their name brand stuff specifically, so no shipping costs would make their stuff the best deal.

Normally I just shoot Blazer Brass for practice but I wanted to know if any anons on here could give a yay or nay on this stuff. It'd only be about a $20 difference, so I'd rather not risk running crap rounds to save so little.
>>
>>30162483
Got some FMJ 357 and 44 special from them at a show.

Nice cool ammo plastic can too for convenience.
>>
>>30162483
I heard their quality control is pretty lax.
>>
>>30163020
I'm assuming it was all good then? Run into any problems?
>>30163044
>carlos.jpg
I've heard the same about their reloads, but do you know if it's the same for their new ammo?
>>
>>30163044
Hue
>>
>>30163059
>any problems

had them behind a bed and when i reached out to get one a huge brown spider came and jumped out from my hand. Screamed like a girl and ran away.
>>
>>30163099
>every can ships with a brown recluse

Guess they lost my business
>>
Bought a case of 10mm off them no problems shoots fine would reccomend
>>
>>30163119
No, they're actually doing you a service.

You just need to figure out how to weaponize it.

How do we weaponize brown recluses, /k/?
>>
>>30162483
>block of text
None of us here can actually read. I mean, obviously we can read and write to some extent, but it's like we have VERY low "RAM" if you will. We can't retain that much information, process it and form a coherent response. See now I've already forgotten what your post was about

I think Fruity Pebbles are the best cereal, better than Fruit Loops. If you like Fruit loops you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>30163178
cocopuffs are pretty good too but i get tired of them quickly
>>
>>30163144
Good to know, thanks.
>>30163178
>5 sentences
>block of text
come on, m8
>>
they have good deals on fiocchi 9mm, ordered 1000 from them once and everything seemed to work out fine. ive never bought their shit though and im not sure theyre the cheapest around after you add shipping.
>>
>>30163394
>not sure theyre the cheapest around after you add shipping
They're not, which is why I haven't bought from them before, but I noticed they have a promotion for free shipping on their name brand stuff.

I just placed an order for 1k rds of their 9mm and saved $27 on the shipping. Hopefully it turns out alright, reviews seem to be pretty ok.
>>
>reloads
NEVER. EVER.

Fucking hell, how many times do we need to go over this. Sure, I'm willing to bet most of their ammo shoots well and won't make your gun go KB, but is it really worth the risk? I've seen enough threads on Barfcom and /k/ to know LAX's QC isn't the best.

Think of it this way. If your $1200 really worth risking over $20?
>>
>>30164202
>didn't read the OP, the post
OP specifically says the factory new ammo anon. Come on.
>>
>>30163150

>How do we weaponize brown recluses, /k/?

Ant man pls go.
>>
Their 10mm is fine, never had any problems.

The ballistics are shit, but that's another issue.
>>
>>30162483
I bought 250 reds of .45 Colt from them a while back...no issues, but it would be tough to not perform in a revolver.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.