[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I recently got a Sig PM400 AR pistol. It's almost as big
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160603_172620.jpg (2 MB, 4540x2774) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160603_172620.jpg
2 MB, 4540x2774
I recently got a Sig PM400 AR pistol. It's almost as big as my carbine, just has a short barrel. Will ATF shoot my dog if I shoulder it? Pic related.
>>
i hope the government shots morre of you amerifats!
>>
Yup, shouldering Sig braces is illegal but impossible to enforce, no one has ever been arrested for doing so, shoulder away
>>
What kind of rear sight do you have on each one?
>>
>>30160573
he meant DONT shoulder it, silly anon
>>
>>30160484
That's pick shows how much of a meme SBR length rifle are in an non suppressed configuration. Practically zero difference.
inb4
>muh navee sealz
>b..but tactical
>>
>>30160484
IANAL, but the folks at local gun range got visibly anxious and upset when I tried to shoulder this not knowing WTF it is, and very insistently asked me not to do that again, and a guy at LGS said that he knows of an occasion when someone got arrested doing that in other LGS.

Gun laws are fucked up.
>>
>>30160702
I do enjoy the shorter length. Feels more maneuverable inside my house, 99% chance I'll never actually have to use it in a situation like that though
>>
>>30160777
It's all about money.

http://www.grandviewoutdoors.com/guns/atf-says-shouldering-sigtac-brace-illegal/

"must first file an ATF Form 1 and pay the applicable tax"
>>
>>30160584
Uhh whatever they came with from the factory. I don't build my ARs because I'm not too into customization. Whatever comes on a Colt 6920 and a Sig PM400
>>
It seems really fucked up if those guns are the same length essentially and you have to hold one out in front of you with one hand
>>
>>30160484
are you politically connected? if so, shoulder away.

america is the land of selective enforcement. as long as you're connected, you're good to go.

the question i have now is: its illegal for you to wear a vest during the commission of a crime, and everything is a crime. does that also apply to dogs wearing vests?
>>
>>30160702
>like a hand shorter
>"practically zero difference"
You're fucking retarded. Try tacticooly maneuvering exhibit A through doorways then try exhibit B, then tell me the shorter length doesn't make a massive difference what with the whole barrel not getting caught on doorways thing.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.