[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/k/ here is the chance, you want to test your operating skil
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: koperate.jpg (78 KB, 780x520) Image search: [Google]
koperate.jpg
78 KB, 780x520
/k/ here is the chance, you want to test your operating skills but fighting Daesh is to risky? Then why not go to africa, test your operating skills on poachers and be a hero when you come back, you can still talk about how you tried to save those animals and just had to do it.

How about making a nuggetfest there?

https://vimeo.com/95532257
>>
>>30158966

im in
>>
Don't you need to get like 50 shots before you take a trip to Africa?
>>
I mean 6:25, can you bring gear from the US to wherever this is?
>>
Hey poacherkiller anon so everything got worked out finally?
>>
>>30159007
What do you mean?

>>30158994
Afraid of getting autism? If you get sick there you can be home in 16h and get superb healthcare.
>>
AFAIK non-residents can only be the "Observe and Report" types.
>>
>>30159000
>can you bring gear from the US to wherever this is?
Why couldn't you? Just ship things in pieces and not all at once and you'll be fine. It's not like these backward countries have advanced security and X-ray machines scanning every cargo container.

Hell, even in US international flights people have accidentally taken loaded handguns on planes and realized their mistake after the fact.

Equipment that isn't a component to a firearm is especially easy to ship such as mag pouches and plate carriers.

In any case, I'm sure sourcing your own ammo and some lower end equipment once in country would be easier than a lot of US states even. Africa has a very prevalent black market and even unenforced weapons vendors in sketchy towns.
>>
>>30159030
Who would sue you if you report it just after you got attacked by poachers and somehow killed them.
>>
>>30159052
>Who would sue you
>suing
>Africa
Or just chop off one of your hands because you know... Africa.
>>
>>30159052
I'll somehow kill the poachers with thoughts, wishes, and blank stares?
>>
>>30159066
That's why shouldn't go alone, poachers work in groups with 10< people.
>>
>>30159073
You can try, but i think there is a more effective way.
>>
>>30159097
>VIMEO BEFINDET SICH JETZT IM VOLLBILDMODUS
>i think there is a more effective way
like gas?
>>
>>30158966
Do we shoot first, ask questions later?
>>
>>30159078
There's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do
>>
>>30159149

kek
>>
>>30158966
Put your trip back on. No one in their right mind will join you on your South Africa righteous crusade. We already have one shrewd businessman getting us to build him shit for free we don't need another jerkoff to drag people half across the world to face off with wild niggers
>>
>>30159149
Holy shit how fucking old are you?
>>
>>30159149
have you felt the rains down in Africa?
>>
>>30162220
at least 30 famalama
>>
File: shrug.png (151 KB, 500x309) Image search: [Google]
shrug.png
151 KB, 500x309
>why not go to africa, test your operating skills

99% of /k/ are fat or lanky first world wannabe "I sure wish I was operator..." kids who've, at most, clumsily shot at Tyrone over their wallet or television, and would shit themselves if shown true combat, instead preferring to be over-opinionated and ignorant little shits that pretend they're worth more than they actually are on the safety of the internet.
>>
File: Kilimanjaro.jpg (457 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
Kilimanjaro.jpg
457 KB, 2048x1365
>>30158966
>How about making a nuggetfest there?
There is even a chance you might convert liberals to pro-gunnism just by showing them that thanks to your operating skills you are saving endangered species.

And at no point anybody will complain if you occasionally shoot a non-protected species just for the sake of cooking dinner under the shadow of Kilimanjaro.

>>30158994
I took some shots before going to Ausfailia. I did it not because Ausfailia, but because I wanted to be protected in case I travelled to some Pacific shithole.

I got:
>meningitis (quadrivalent)
>tetanus booster
>typhoid fever
>Hepatitis B
I got A already when I was a kid. Or vice versa. I kinda forgot

Then, when I visited Kenya, I got:
>yellow fever
Eventually, I had to take
>Atovaquone + Proguanil
As a malaria preventive.

No side effects whatsoever.

Bonus is in 4 years I got all sort of diseases, but got a real fever only twice.
Usually I get the symptoms of sore throat and maybe a bit of a headache... but no longer high fevers as I used to when I was younger.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.