[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should He Kill Himself?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: sketch-1464982898444.png (368 KB, 1379x1080) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1464982898444.png
368 KB, 1379x1080
So i got into an argumentbon ifunny on whether or not the Red Army of 45 was better than the German army at its height. I believe the Red Army wad vastly superior... What do u guys think?
>>
>>30157648
That fanboys should be put to sleep.
>>
>>30157648
Without American steel and supply, the red army wouldn't have done shit
>>
>>30157648
see>>30157714
Furthermore, had the German Army attacked Russia first and in full strength, then the Red army would have suffered severe humiliating defeat and folded faster than Frenchmen at a poker game.
>>
>>30157648
>Furthermore, had the German Army attacked Russia first and in full strength

What? They did attack first. They couldn't attack "full strength" because it was still necessary to maintain a force in their occupied territories.

It's like saying "what if the Soviets hadn't been completely incompetent in 1941, then the German army would have suffered severe humiliating defeat and folded faster than Frenchmen at a poker game.?"

It's nonsense.

>I believe the Red Army wad vastly superior

Yes, obviously. It won.

>>30157714

>Without

Sure America, you can hitch a ride on the glory train.
>>
>>30157648
>post on ifunny
>ask if someone else should kill themselves

Kill yourself first, jesus christ.
>>
>>30157648
Most people don't realize, but by 1944-45 the Red Army was quite low on man-power relatively speaking, so they put a lot of effort into developing a very advanced and flexible combined arms doctrine which they had learned from the Germans. I'd say that by the end of the war it was by far the strongest land army and superior to the Wehrmacht at its height.
>>
>>30157648
I think that this is an 18+ board, and you two should go out Velma and Louise style.
>>
File: sergeimosin.jpg (68 KB, 320x350) Image search: [Google]
sergeimosin.jpg
68 KB, 320x350
>>30157648
"Logistics wins wars"
>>
>>30157648
>ifunny
>>
File: 1325838795228.jpg (9 KB, 223x200) Image search: [Google]
1325838795228.jpg
9 KB, 223x200
Die a terrible death. Im not even going to waste a (you) on you.
>>
>>30157648
I'm sorry to break this to you anon, but the moist nugget is not best rifle.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.