[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just for thinking What would happen, if UK replaced their guns
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: uk.jpg (46 KB, 500x389) Image search: [Google]
uk.jpg
46 KB, 500x389
Just for thinking
What would happen, if UK replaced their guns with thumbs up?
>>
>>30156037
Nothing really would change.
>>
>>30156072
What guns do they have currently? Tasers?
>>
>>30156037
>Dont be a bum, put away that thumb!

>>30156083
rarely.
>>
File: 1425939292461.gif (409 KB, 1067x720) Image search: [Google]
1425939292461.gif
409 KB, 1067x720
>>30156037
>implying Germany doesn't already do this for muslims killing German men
>implying Germany doesn't already do this for muslims raping German women
>implying Germany doesn't already do this for muslims indoctrinating German children
>>
>>30156506
Tasers rarely? So what do they use? Batons? Or just bare hands?
>>
>>30156507
>Stop raping that woman, or I'll have to put you down
>Thumbs up
>>
>>30156536
from one UK police documentary i saw a couple years ago, the general bobbies arent armed with...really anything. I know that they usually dont have tazers, with some groups calling for an all out ban on them in police hands. I would not be suprised if all they got is their funny hats uniform and bright orange/yellow vests.

Then there is the group that do have tazers, prolly nightsticks of some sort as well, but I doubt it.

and finally you have the rapid responsce unit types. Not full on swat, but like...a pair of cops with a hightech james bond style armoury system built into the car or somthing to that effect. Sub machineguns and all that. think of parts of the car unlocking and sliding out to access the weaponry.
>>
would... would they confiscate thumbs during their police state "weapon sweeps"?
>>
>>30156575
Almost right

We have two types of armed coppers, one is just your standard armed police, some sort of 9mm HK or a G36, then you have SCO19 who have all of that, but with extra gucci uniforms.
>>
>>30156575
>>30156611
So if standard police see threat they instantly call armed ones, right?
Why police are bobbies anyway?
Seen someone calling police station in term "Bobby station"
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.