[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey guys can you help me out, I might not be eligible for service
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: French-foreign-legion-training.jpg (86 KB, 610x448) Image search: [Google]
French-foreign-legion-training.jpg
86 KB, 610x448
hey guys can you help me out, I might not be eligible for service due to some bullshit medical stuff can you red pill me on the ffl
what the training like is it comparable to rasp? also is there any way they could screen through my us medical records?
>>
>>30154581

Yes I can.

You will not get in , you are too stupid and lack resources.
>>
>>30154581

Also if you can't pass medical in your home country rest assured you can't pass it there.

If you're not a perfec specimen you can fuck off, there will always be another perfectly muscular nigger or slav to take your place.

They can kick you out even if one of your testicles is lower than the other.

>Can you red pill me

Forget that faggot meme talk and man up a bit if you're seriously considering anything and are not just whoring for replies and attention.

Dont ask on a meme page like 4chan faggot, go to places like cervens and the official ffl site.
>>
>>30154635
i'm not joking ive made it pretty far with the navy applied for a swcc contract. my pst scares were 7:40 swim 104 push ups 96 sit ups 24 pull ups 10:10 mile and a half. they got me because they accessed my tricare records and found out i had eczema and rhabdo I not some fedora neck beard no one on the ffl forums has been any help just looking for a quick response and im pretty serious about it. Im just looking for info your not giving any fuck off.
>>
>is it comparable to rasp?
Have you been through rasp?
>>
>>30154686
Best answer anyone here can give you is to just lie. If you aren't bullshitting about those scores, physically, you'll make it. Unless the FFL or the French Government/Military have any access to your medical records then you might be fucked but I highly doubt they have access to such things and I don't believe you need to bring them.

FFL is about taking a chance and a lot of guys worse off and better off than you have been told to fuck right off over a small nothing.
>>
>>30154686

I gave you two very important sources of info you fag, and I told you you won't get in for two different reasons, which is all the info you need.
>>
>>30154715

They do in fact. The ffl has a very refined search corps that will find out about anything.

They do to recruits what they do to special forces graduates on regular armies, they search EVERYTHING you've done.

This comes from the ffl's tradition of recruiting from anywhere.
>>
>>30154725
They don't know anything about you lol
>>
yo i have celiacs disease, would that prevent me from being able to join?
>>
>>30155236

They find out.
>>
>>30154725
LOL

>>30154725
>They do in fact. The ffl has a very refined search corps that will find out about anything.
>They do to recruits what they do to special forces graduates on regular armies, they search EVERYTHING you've done.

Speaking as someone from Aus SF. This is bullshit. Not even our Army, SF included, have access to your medical records that reside outside of Army like medicare. so I highly doubt some foreign agency can get it.
Same goes in the US they wont be able to get shit maybe they will get something from your current application saying you were denied on medical grounds if they even look. just tell them you have never served and they wont go searching through all the services to find if you did.
>>
File: a98093_transplant_9-penis.jpg (23 KB, 450x301) Image search: [Google]
a98093_transplant_9-penis.jpg
23 KB, 450x301
>>30154581
watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EObnPdfjdBQ
Read through these
https://www.cervens.net/legionbbs123/forumdisplay.php?2-The-French-Foreign-Legion-Today&s=b71cde28245a1932b009c9734f285579

suck this <--
>>
>>30154581
>Big fat Colonial Troops insignia
>FFL
TRIGGERED
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.