[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlF 1B1KeWJI this fucking vi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6
File: 1464834563362.jpg (111 KB, 472x624) Image search: [Google]
1464834563362.jpg
111 KB, 472x624
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlF1B1KeWJI
this fucking video speaks for itself
now how do i acquire arms?
>>
purchasing them at your local gun store
>>
>>30153107
i live in california and what's a gun store?
>>
>>30153127

come to trudeau-land
>>
File: 2112536567474.jpg (48 KB, 372x374) Image search: [Google]
2112536567474.jpg
48 KB, 372x374
>>30153127
>>30153075

>California
>>
File: 1394675830822.gif (3 MB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
1394675830822.gif
3 MB, 512x288
>>30153127
>>
seriously guys they want to start checking into people's backgrounds for ammunition purchases here right? that has to be overstepping the constitution but then again they have been doing that for a long time with little regard for consequences so fuck me
>>
>>30153127
Buy an 80% lower and make your own AR-15 before they're banned.
>>
>>30153176
i have no plan of putting myself into a situation of being swarmed and potentially suckerpunched but i also have no plan on getting shanked by dindus so i would like to search for some middleground and maybe some protection
>>
File: 1464047900400.jpg (17 KB, 250x218) Image search: [Google]
1464047900400.jpg
17 KB, 250x218
>>30153176
You can't get shanked by a dindu if you kill them all
>>
>>30153176
you could have the situational awareness to not allow a swarm of violent dindus to surround you.
>>
>>30153231
i didnt have to have telepathy to tell that one of those shitskins was about to get violent. thats enough to know that i need to put some distance or a weapon between myself and the whole group.
>>
>>30153231
>Own guns
>Live in the middle of nowhere

Literally my life goals
>>
Wall soon
>>
>>30153127
Nigga, unless you live in San Fran, there's gunstores all over California. Now stop being a cuck and educate yourself on your gunlaws.
>>
>>30153246
>i didnt have to have telepathy to tell that one of those shitskins was about to get violent.
Now, is this because you're some kind of martial art master who can magically tell disposition, or is it just /pol/ memeing?

White guys might fuck you up too, ya know.
>>
>>30153075
lol that video is satisfying as fuck

any compilations of trump supporters getting put in their place?
>>
File: 1442565640887.png (117 KB, 1531x841) Image search: [Google]
1442565640887.png
117 KB, 1531x841
>>30153293
>its difficult to tell when a person is about to act violently
>a group of people angrily following you and blocking you from walking away isnt an extremely obvious sign that youre about to be attacked

>White guys might fuck you up too, ya know.
not as likely
>>
Pepperspray them in selfdefense, shooting them would just make us look insane and it's more painful. Besides you don't want to get charged for murder.
>>
>>30153315
>a group of people angrily following you and blocking you from walking away
He was walking to the side of the guy and the person punched was proceeding normally. Are you blind?

>not as likely
And it's not as likely that you'll be mugged as have a house fire, so you better throw away your gun. :^)
>>
>>30153321
Nigger, some of us leave the basement from time to time so getting mugged or attacked is an actual risk we face.
>>
>>30153321
>3 guys holding a flag which directly politically opposes what youre wearing, all staring at you with obvious intent of doing something violent
>this is proceeding normally

>And it's not as likely that you'll be mugged as have a house fire, so you better throw away your gun. :^)
i didnt say not to be aware of white people, you salty nigger. i just said to be extra aware of shitskins because they are more likely to attack you.
>>
>>30153304
Kristallnacht von Bernie.
Der Trumpstaffel kommt.
>>
>>30153352
>3 guys holding a flag
One guy is carrying it. Are you blind?
And the guy carrying it looks kinda surprised, and doesn't participate in the beatdown. How do you know he's involved?

And the guy walking is walking normally. No one is in front of him.
>>
>>30153304
you aren't being cool or edgy kiddo
i suggest that you take a serious look at your life and political/social values if you think it is acceptable behavior to punch people simply for not agreeing with the world as you do

seriously kid gain some introspection or get medicated
>>
>>30153075
Will a gun prevent you from being sucker punched? No.

Will it keep you from being stabbed? No.*

Can it allow you to potentially fight back if you're attacked with fists even if its 3-4 guys? It certainly can but no guarantees it will get you out of that situation.

The guy in the video allowed himself to be entirely too close to the protestors who are clearly animals.
When your only recourse when you disagree intellectually with someone is physical violence you're an animal.

And this is not new. We've seen trump protestors get violent a lot here lately.

If you want a gun OP that's your right. If you want it to make yourself feel better or to live out fantasies of killing people in a SHTF/WROL situation I'd advise you learn more about them and how they're used by civilians first. If you simply want a means of protection when you've run out of other options then go get one tomorrow and start learning and practicing with it.

The best way to stay safe is to not allow yourself to be put in a bad situation to begin with if at all possible. But there again, good guy rule number 1 is we don't pick the time or place. Evil finds us, not the other way around.

*having the gun won't protect against a stab wound but given the right circumstance you could neutralize a threat with a bladed weapon before they could reach you with it.
>>
>>30153372
>The best way to stay safe is to not allow yourself to be put in a bad situation to begin with if at all possible
agreed 100% and that has worked out pretty well for me for nearly a quarter of a century.. but seeing shit like the vid in OPs post and being a trump supporter in this current political climate i feel it is time to start exercising my constitutional rights
>>
>>30153364
>One guy is carrying it. Are you blind?
>And the guy carrying it looks kinda surprised, and doesn't participate in the beatdown. How do you know he's involved?
he might not be, but the man shouldve been more self aware and noticed that a group of opposing protesters were right behind him and coming upon him. protesters that have a history of being violent towards people of his own political ideology.

>And the guy walking is walking normally. No one is in front of him.
there was at least one person in the group standing less than a few feet in front of him.

honestly if you couldnt tell that man was about to be attacked less than 2 seconds into the video then you probably lack a basic grasp of social interactions.
>>
>>30153315
wikipedia as sources
nice job kiddo
>>
Constitutional rights should not apply to leftists. To suggest they should is absolutely ridiculous.
>>
File: 1461637522811.jpg (160 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1461637522811.jpg
160 KB, 1280x853
>>30153247
literally this
>>
>>30153426
the only wiki sources are for the definition of "white american" and a list of countries by homicide rate. the rest is from the cdc and fbi official statistics. but your delusion is entertaining
>>
>>30153127
Turners.
>>
>>30153404
And that's fine. Be safe and smart about it though. The animals in the video went after a lone individual. If you feel the need to advertise your political opinions and go to rally's where it's known there are protestors take a like minded friend or two. Or when going to and from your vehicle ask to walk with another group of trump supporters. Maintain situational awareness.

Most people go stumbling through life with their heads up their asses. Want to take a first step to being safer? Pay attention to who and what is around you, how close are they to you? Do they seem like they're paying attention to you or are hey just some guy walking down the street? Again how close are they now? Are they wearing anything that has then affiliated with a gang or gang culture? Or in this case, are they wearing/saying/doing things that correlate to what anti trump protestors, who are known to be violent wear/say/do?

Guns are tools. They're not the only tool, or the first tool, that we have to protect ourselves. Just paying attention, using common sense, and not putting yourself in harms way will get you far but I obviously understand your desire for a weapon. Think about how a gun holds the power of life and death though. I mean really think about it. It's the last situation any of us want.

All that being said its a wonderful hobby and you can have fun with it too while still understanding the seriousness of everything.
>>
>>30153231
Did you miss where he said don't allow them to surround you?
>>
>>30153406
>honestly if you couldnt tell that man was about to be attacked less than 2 seconds into the video then you probably lack a basic grasp of social interactions.
Well, the title kinda gave it away.

If you were that dude getting punched, you probably wouldn't have seen him clenching his swingin' fist. Even if you did, it's still too late. He's got you.
>>
>>30153486
youre right, but my whole point was that he shouldve been aware enough to avoid the situation before it got to that point.
>>
>>30153473
i understand where you are coming from anon and i admire that you would go to such lengths (even anonymously) to ensure that safe and proper gun knowledge, really just common sense, is imparted to another.
i have been interested in owning a gun for awhile now and i fully respect them as a hobby and a tool and and not just something for fun or to not respect and take seriously.

but i am at the conservative paranoid mode where "what if" scenarios are appearing on the nightly news and being nogunz is a sinking feeling in the stomach
>>
>>30153372
>>30153473
This.

You can go here if you want to know more about recognizing and avoiding threats, written by a guy who used to be heavily involved in street/gang violence before he shaped up: nononsenseselfdefense.com
>>
>>30153484
>Did you miss where he said don't allow them to surround you?
>"""""""""""THEM"""""""""""""
Only one guy did any punching. The rest backed off. A few even ran away!
>>
>>30153221
He already said he lives in California, that ship has sailed...
>>
>>30153352
So what you are saying is
Around blacks, never relax?

Words to live by.
>>
>>30153502
What if scenarios should always be on your mind so long as they're realistic. Come up with what if scenarios for every realistic situation you can come up with and formulate a plan for how you would handle it. If you don't currently own the tools to deal with the situation, acquire them.

I don't know the laws for your state but really just google local gun stores and go to one. The guys there are used to dealing with people who know absolutely jack shit and say "I want a gun for self defense". They'll help you.
>>
>>30153506
And because THEY had him surrounded, he couldn't focus on a single threat to dodge or block.
>>
>>30153170
how exactly are they going to ban 80% lowers?

What's to stop a retailer from selling "Aluminum paperweights" that is shaped like an 80%, but no where in description or title will it state 80% lower or gun or anything.
>>
>>30153202
right. I'm sure the stabber will just go for my heart/lungs and ignore everything else.
>>
>>30153607
It's even funnier when you think about how there are slash-proof shirts/pants that can be worn normally, and stab-proof vests that would be better for anti-knife use than ceramic (more comfortable certainly).
>>
>>30153603
80% aren't banned but if that shit law passes will have to be registered, because having and 80% lower is akin to owning a nuclear warhead. is the logic those faggots said .
>>
kek there u go.
https://www.firearmspolicy.org/alerts/breaking-gunpocalypse-just-swept-the-assembly-floor/
>>
>>30153603
They're going to ban 0% lowers, so yeah
>>
>>30155191
They are going to ban aluminum bar stock and sheet steel?
>>
>>30153075
I didn't really like trump but now I'm eager to vote for him.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.