[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fixed magazines?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 540x540
So gunpocalypse is going down in my old home state of California and even though I moved away several years ago I still follow their gun laws. Apparently AB 1663 and AB 1664 would require and semi auto rifle with a detachable magazine with the use of a "bullet button" to be registered as an "assault weapon" and ban the future sale of rifles that do not come with a fixed magazine. What does that even mean? I've seen descriptions that state the firearm would literally have to be taken apart in order to change the magazine out or reload. Are they talking about having to use an allen wrench or something? Not talking about gun control, mods just asking about how the mechanics of such a faggoty rifle might work.
>>
Time to go Oklahoma City on Sacramento.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 400x400
>>
>>30145946
Some time ago when people were still trying various different ways to get around CA retardation an alternative to bullet buttons I recall seeing was an AR15 where the upper/lower opened on a hinge to allow mag access, with the pin at the other end holding it having some sort of clasp/handle arrangement so you could remove/replace it quickly.
Wouldn't work for anything else but an AR I guess, and maybe it eventually got ruled as not sufficiently dismantling it to count, idk it was ages ago and I cba trying to track it down and find out.
>>
>>30145982
nah. You just need to target the individual politicians behind this campaign
>>
>>30145946
>even though I moved away several years ago I still follow their gun laws
For what purpose?
>>
>>30146200
I have a lot of friends there that are gun owners and I also think about moving back some day in the future to be near family. It's a beautiful state and the weather is fucking awesome. It's just the whole liberal mindset that makes it unbearable sometimes.
>>
>>30146200
>>30146221
a better way to answer that would be that I'm hopeful the gun laws will someday change so that I can move back.
>>
>>30145946
Lol these stupid fucks called their new gun ban an 'assault weapons ban' but affects even more semi automatic rifles.

Niggas are about to set themselves up for some judicial ass rape post Heller ala 9th Appeals ass raping.

Gonna suck for years but there are ALREADY assault weapons and magazine ban lawsuits in the pipeline and if these new laws kick in, the legal teams of the progun guys can point directly at the new gay laws to further their own arguments that it WILL be more restrictive.

Stay strong califags. This shit aint over yet, we just need to stay strong for this shitstorm before reinforcements from external progun allies kick in from the other states, progun lawsuits, and possibly even a Yuuuuge Progun administration.
>>
>>30146158
Always best to target the politicians. They will gladly keep doing what they are doing as long as its not troubling them personally.

This is where people fuck up so much. Like when they bomb abortion clinics rather than the justices that brought it all about. Just goes to show you how average the intelligence of most people actually is.
>>
>>30146256

>yuuuuge progun

>implying Sanders is just as bad as Hillary.
>>
>>30146221
>literally no rain for 2 years
>desert is trying to take back the state of cali from the liberals
>fucking awesome weather
>>
>>30145946
It needs to not be removable without disassembling the receiver, basically. So it can't just be taken out with a screw or multiple screws, it needs to come out with a bunch of other shit.
>>
>>30146591
Uh I was referring to Trump who might win, if enough of the Sanderites and angry independents decide to go 3rd party.
>>
>>30146632
>literally
please learn what the word literally means. yeah I'd say 60-70 degrees in winter with summers in the 80s to low 100s is pretty good. clear skies most days and no humidity. do you know what the word weather even means?
>>
>>30145946
>moved away but still accepts oppression
What kind of cuck are you? Or is this bullshittery? I can't tell.....
>>
>>30146693
how is following gun laws accepting oppression? i carry everyday and own more funs now than I ever did back in california. i'm not subject to those laws but if you think what happens in California doesn't matter elsewhere then you're fucking retarded. once they set a precident in one area it only takes one politician in your state to use them as an example and propose a gun control bill.
>>
>>30146678
>yeah I'd say 60-70 degrees in winter with summers in the 80s to low 100s is pretty good.
Dear California,
This is why we can't be friends.
Go fuck yourself, New York State
>>
File: REAMER6.png (69 KB, 568x646) Image search: [Google]
REAMER6.png
69 KB, 568x646
>>30146301
That's how it always is, without the few people willing to find the other people responsible I'm not sure a competent resistance could even be held.

Government knows that too.
Be the guiding hand.
>>
>>30146736
Because grandfathering won't happen even if we let liberal cancer spread.
>>
>>30145946
They don't even know what they mean, they just want to systematically go about banning all the guns that they can
>>
>>30145946
Grab SKS, go innaredwoods
>>
>>30145946
That pretty much shoots down all guns. It's preposterous!

I guess all gun don't come with mags now.
>>
>>30145946
As far as I know shit like the mini 14 and m1a1 are still ok. So you could get a retardo version of an ar
>>
>>30148772
Huh I thought anything with a detachable magazine was a no no. See this is why these laws are bullshit. They're meant to confuse citizens and basically discourage them from owning firearms for fear that they might be breaking the law.
>>
>>30148790
Yeah of the shitty laws that were proposed only 5 passed and as far as I know the one restricting semi auto mag fed weapons was not passed. One that did pass restricts weapons that have pistol grips from having easily removable mags. So worst case scenario cuck ARs. The law that really should concern you is the ammo registration bullshit.
>>
>>30149102
Well even though I don't live there anymore I'm definitely still concerned. I moved to Sesttle, Washington and I can easily see our faggot mayor or governor use the California ammo registration as a shining example of "sensible gun control". We already have the gun safety tax here in Seattle which means there's a $25 tax on all firearms purchased in city limits as well as an ammo tax.
>>
File: image.png (611 KB, 750x3200) Image search: [Google]
image.png
611 KB, 750x3200
>>
>>30145946

So can you just make a magazine that you could pop open the bottom somehow and reload with clips?
>>
>>30151636
Where would the spring and follower go, anon?
>>
>>30151716

SKS style ca legal mags

kek
>>
>>30146776
Liberal faggots coming from NYC ruined california and brought the whole "I heart immigrants and statism" crap with you.

So yeah the hatred is mutual.
>>
>>30149588
>gun safety tax here in Seattle which means there's a $25 tax on all firearms purchased in city limits
That's a poll tax. Where's the class-action lawsuit?
>>
>>30151754
It's on it's way from what I hear. I mean it's a 10 minute drive to the gun store in the next city but it also pisses me off that it's even necessary.
>>
>>30151745
>NY
>Liking immigrants
Shitheads from NYC might have brought you statism, but nobody has ever accused this state of being accepting of people from outside America*. Fuck off eyetie, you're not fooling anybody.

*This includes Boston and Jersey
>>
>>30152837
>Shitheads from NYC might have brought you statism, but nobody has ever accused this state of being accepting of people from outside America*. Fuck off eyetie, you're not fooling anybody.
>*This includes Boston and Jersey

Then why'd you'd let tens of millions of them in through your city, wop?

Anyways I was referring to the 40s-80s period when you East Coast faggots moved to our nice little red state of California and fagged it up with your literal statist and liberal bullshit. Just because you liked the weather and low housing prices.

And look what happened now. We could have been based like Texas but you degenerates just had to pussy out from the cold. Stay in your containment zone.

>mfw don't even live in Califagnia right now
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.