[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many /k/ommandos have their guns illegally? If you do,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9
File: 1464439242751.jpg (26 KB, 306x305) Image search: [Google]
1464439242751.jpg
26 KB, 306x305
How many /k/ommandos have their guns illegally?

If you do, what laws are you breaking with what and where?

I'm curious to see because I might be going to Germany for school soon from Florida, but I still want my guns.

(inb4 ATF)
>>
File: 1421532121663.png (294 KB, 620x660) Image search: [Google]
1421532121663.png
294 KB, 620x660
>>30112438
nice try
>>
Please don't shoot my dog.
>>
>>30112438
smuggling guns into germany is a very very very bad idea.
>>
>live in America
>essentially nothing but unregistered NFA is illegal
???
>>
I am a wealthy Nigerian prince and have millions in off shore guns
>>
File: 1464470481113-k.jpg (54 KB, 371x540) Image search: [Google]
1464470481113-k.jpg
54 KB, 371x540
>>30112447
/thread
>>
Feds pls go
>>
>>30112438
They are on edge right now because of all the refugees and the recent terror attacks. You could not pick a worse time.
>>
>>30112438
>/k/ plz help me smuggle guns into Germany

You're retarded, leave your guns with your family and get new ones in Germany.
>>
ATF and ZOLL monitoring this thread
>>
LEOs aren't even trying anymore
>>
>>30112438
ATF don't shoot their dogs.
>>
Op here, not saying I'm going to smuggle. I'm asking what the laws are like and how common is it for people to have one illegally. I know they don't allow CC for SD, which is why I'd want it because of the terrorist attacks and violent refugees. How many people do it anyways though?
>>
>>30112929

You are an idiot if you plan to buy black market weapons overseas and have to ask /k/ how to do it. You're gonna end up in a concentration camp.

If what you MEANT to ask was if foreigners on Visa can buy guns in Germany then
Just keep bumping.

Some /k/rautbros definitely post here.

They may have even taken you shooting if you didn't ask such a sketchy question.
>>
File: 3bScuo7.gif (2 MB, 450x270) Image search: [Google]
3bScuo7.gif
2 MB, 450x270
pls no shoot doggo atf
>>
AKMS In an unnamed middle eastern country (fuck off pls mr government spy)
>>
>>28917734
Kraut here. You'll get fucking raped if you try to smuggle that shit. For acquiring funs, people always know people. Start with some stoner kids and work up from there

Please don't shoot my dog zoll
>>
>>30113128
This
Even Kekifornians follow their state laws
k is mostly comprised of law abiding citizens
>>
>>30112929
I'll bite.

The Small Arms survey (an antigun trafficking group) says that the amount of illegal firearms in Europe, let alone the rest of the world dwarfs the legally registered amount guns, depending on which region in Europe we are talking about and the laws that affect legal "configurations" etc.

And given that there are around 1 billion small arms now (and I've seen estimates of up to 2 billion, with wild extrapolation of the number of illegal weapons out there).
>>
>>30112438

I own an air soft gun even though my mommy said I couldn't have it
>>
>>30113217
ding ding ding
>>30112438
There are fucktons of guns in Europe. Almost all of them are illegal and kept under wraps hidden from prohibitionist forces. Make friends with the bad people, make friends with their friends, repeat. It's not particularly hard.
>>
>>30113911
>Almost all of them are illegal and kept under wraps hidden from prohibitionist forces.
european here, youre talking out of your ass
>>
>>30112438
Just get a black powder revolver.
>>
>>30114012
Where do you live anon?
French anon here, what he's saying is true, it's even estimated that we have the biggest black market of guns in the European Union.
>>
>>30114012
I lived in West/Central London but had to commute through East London for the Olympics and it was not unusual to see hoodlums in anywhere east of Hackney packing heat.

Now it's possible these gentlemen were actually members of shooting clubs and had passed whatever hoops necessary to get their arms, or perhaps said firearms were replicas or airshit, but I never stuck around long enough to find out.
>>
Nice one, friend.
>>
File: giphy.gif (944 KB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
944 KB, 540x304
Tay Tay thinks that op is a fag
>>
>>
>>30114012
Not the other anon, but if you go to pretty much any shit part of any shit city there will be lots of illegal guns around. Not to the extent other anon said, but still tons. It's even become a problem in Malmö, sweden.

Not that actually funding the police force and getting the integration to work wouldn't solve that problem
>>
>>
>>30114045
rural bavaria
>>
>>30114044
and then what? how do you want to buy the black powder?
>>
>>30112438
Don't know if you are still here, but this is a very bad idea.
You will probably have to give up on the thought to have any guns in Germany. I don't know the laws off all states, buf AFAIK, to get a gun owning permit, you have to be German or have lived in Germany for a couple of years.
You may be able to join some shooting club and they let you shoot.
>>
>>30112438
>(inb4 ATF)
You're probably just a dipshit who think it's sensible to ask about illegal behavior on a widely monitored Internet forum, but it doesn't matter, you're doing cop work for the fucking cops, you're functionally a cop.

For all the LEO wastoids watching this, I don't own any weapons whatsoever and plan to acquire and operate any I do fully within the bounds of all relevant law in all relevant jurisdictions, because for fucking seriously, I'm smarter than risking a weapons charge.
>>
>>30112438
please shoot some migrants for me
>>
>>30112438
Daesh fuck off
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.