[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anti Gorilla Guns
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 205
Thread images: 29
File: file.png (728 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
file.png
728 KB, 800x600
What's the most practical weapon for taking down a gorilla?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a74_1464489122
>>
>>30109953
Whatever Detroit cops carry
>>
I wonder how that would've played out. Mighty Joe there seemed very protective of the kid.
>>
>>30109953
This makes me mad, the gorilla ACTUALLY didn't do anything wrong at all and probably would have been fine with the kid. They should have shot the parents instead and used them for tiger food.
>>
Glock 20
>>
>>30109964
kek.

I don't think I'd want to use anything smaller than .308 Gorillas are really fucking tough; much larger apes than humans.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m9zwir6Keo

>>30109983
Watch the video, the kid was getting tossed around like a rag doll. I'm mad at the mother, but don't blame the cops for shooting it.
>>
>>30109953
They shot a gorilla for doing gorilla shit. The parents should be in jail for negligence. That kid fell because it's parents are niggers
>>
>>30109953
9mm kel-tec
>>
File: 1460791932264.gif (2 MB, 403x554) Image search: [Google]
1460791932264.gif
2 MB, 403x554
>>30110049

Winrar!
>>
>>30109953

Kel-Tec pf-9
>>
File: 1383006298692.jpg (72 KB, 635x958) Image search: [Google]
1383006298692.jpg
72 KB, 635x958
White wimmin's
>>
Glawk Fawty Problem Solver with Paralyzer Bullets
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 400x600
>>30110049
Can't Flimflam the ZimmZamm
>>
>>30110049
Kel-tec: a one stop shop for your one shot stop
>>
>>30109983
get fucked, tree hugging hippie.

That gorilla would've killed the kid eventually, and taking it out with a dart gun would've taken too much time. Best course of action is to kill quickly.

Gorillas aren't human. Think of the dumbest person you know, and that guy would still be smarter than a gorilla. And even the dumbest person you know will have some knowledge about what's ok and not in society. A gorilla will have no problem killing a person, there's nothing wrong with doing that for them.
>>
>>30109983
kid was being tossed about.

I dont think the 2 minute video is conclusive as far as what the gorilla "intended" on doing with the child, but it really doesnt matter because it could have killed the child by accident just by swinging or pulling it a round

but Id rsther have an endangered gorilla than another nigger baby so ya know, theres that.
>>
>>30109953

Deagle brand deagle chambered in .700 Nitro Express
>>
>>30111493
Nah, .950 JDJ S&W 5906
>>
>>30109953
>#GORILLALIVESMATTER
>>
>>30111525
I think the only reason BLM hasn't freaked over cops shooting the gorilla is because they would literally be defending a gorilla that got shot by the cops. That headline in a magazine would be memed to death.
>>
>>30111525
I know this is sarcastic but I've seen enough of this stupid shit on facebook from people who actually think a fucking gorilla wasn't going to kill that kid.

I fucking hate people.
>>
>>30111553
Just like people actually think niggers are safe to be around
>>
>>30111536
It's one of their own, they must defend him, but the baby was black which fucks up everything.
>>
>>30109953
I would think .45-70, probably a high grain weight hardcast round.
>>
Noob tube. One shot to the chest and it wont be getting back up. Or just a well timed c4 mine.
>>
File: banana mags.jpg (459 KB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
banana mags.jpg
459 KB, 2688x1520
>>30109953
>>
As much shit as I think the parents deserve for this, it's a 4 year old. If you eyes aren't on them at that exact moment they decide to retard dash for the enclosure you are screwed. From what I heard too there was no fence, it was a line of bushes and then a 12 foot drop to a moat.
>>
my fist nigga
>>
File: 1464213398500.jpg (1 MB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
1464213398500.jpg
1 MB, 1440x1080
>>30110049
>>
>>30109953
BUT HE DINDU NUFFIN
>>
>>30111698
Underrated.
>>
>>30109953

Something chambered in .458 win mag
>>
>>30111470
The kid looked white though senpai.

Also that gorilla didn't do nothing wrong, he was a good boy, literally 17 years old, just tryin to get his life back together, we need more money for them zoo programs. GBM.
>>
>>30110139
Nice
>>
>Mom is here

Well where the fuck were you when your kid got into the gorilla pit?
>>
>>30110005

>Tossed around like a rag doll.

The gorilla was protecting the baby from a HUGE crowd of screaming humans.

It puts the baby where it knows itll be safe, behind it, and then when it feels threatened by the shrill cries of some fucking baboon, it brings the kid to the other side of the moat.
>>
>>30111441
someone has way too much faith in humanity.
>>
Niggers poach elephants with AKs all the time, so niggers can poach their brethren with AKs.
>>
>>30109953
WHY THE FUCK DOES EVERYONE CARE ABOUT A GOD DAMN FUCKING GORILLA NO ONE GAVE A SHIT UNTIL IT GOT HURT THEN THEY ALL START LIKING EACH OTHERS FACEBOOK POSTS TO BE "TRUE HUMAN BEANS THAT ARE UPSTANDING CITIZENS". ITS LIKE THAT FUCKING DUMB LION LAST YEAR OR WHATEVER
>>
>>30111968
>Dumb lion

You mean based Tatiana ?
She was so furious at those two gangnabgers she literally dug into a concrete wall, climbed out, chased them down and started slowly killing them before the faggit California police showed up and put her down

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Francisco_Zoo_tiger_attacks
>>
>>30109953
.375 Holland & Hollands
THE African big game cartridge for over a century.
>>
>>30112002
NO THE ONE THAT WAS THAT SHOT BY THAT DOCTOR OR DENTIST OR WHATEVER
>>
>>30111536
Implying BLM has any self awareness whatsoever
>>
>>30111830
It was a niglet
>>
File: zimmerman.jpg (217 KB, 711x960) Image search: [Google]
zimmerman.jpg
217 KB, 711x960
>>30109953
A Kel Tec PF-9.
>>
>>30112002
>lion
>last year

My question is what the fuck are you responding to? Is obviously talking about Cecil the lion, and the massive amount of backlash that generated last year online. Here you are bringing up a tiger attack from nine years ago.

0/10 would not remove zoo with.
>>
>>30112055
Her mom was actually speaking English, impressive
>>
>>30112002
Nah there was a dentist a while back who shot a lion on safari. Needless to say a hoard of virtue signalling vermin crawled out of the woodwork and made him a pariah.

Frankly anyone caught virtue signalling should be executed by scaphism.
>>
>>30111553
To be fair

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jambo

But for the record I think shooting it was probably the right call.
>>
>>30112116
Yeah that was pretty gay, but it's all part of the kike plan to vilify all white males at any given opportunity. That was sort of a test to see how riled up they could get all the useful twitter niggers.
>>
>>30111553
To be fair, there was an instance a while back where another kid fell into a gorilla pen and was knocked unconscious, the gorilla protected the kid and let him go when the zookeepers entered the enclosure.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binti_Jua
>>
>>30112150
All right /pol/ before I tell you to fuck off back to your own board explain to me what the end game is for DA JOOS. If anything they've been making money off the status quo for a while so why in gods name would they want to fuck with it? They're behind everything according to you assholes but I have never heard why. You say money, but anyone with any sort of business sense knows that if you have money the best way to keep it is to keep things the way they are.

TL;DR FUCK OFF BACK TO /pol/
>>
>>30112201
I like you
>>
>>30112201
I don't get what anyone stands to gain from these mental conspiracy theories. What is the benefit of stirring the vilification of middle class and rich white males when you yourself, in a position of such power that you can apparently exert unchallenged control over the world's media, are probably a rich white male?
>>
>>30112201
>What is the end game for the Jews

Great question. I'm also not sure. But clearly the current agenda involves encouraging racial strife, vilifying and disarming white gun owners, and exponentially increasing illegal immigration.

I've answered your questions, now you could kindly answer mine: do you choose to ignore these actions, just don't give a shit, or believe them to be false?

TLDR don't know the end game, but there is clearly a push to vilify and disarm white males.
>>
>>30112201
Fuck off back to tumblr you tumblr scum.
>>
>>30112229
Depends on your definition of white. Media is controlled by Jewish , who view themselves as a separate race
>>
>>30112231
Also protecting their copywritten material by violating our online privacy; ACTA, SOPA, PIPA, Et al.
>>
.338 Lapua Magnum
>>
>>30112231
I'm not that guy, but just because things are happening doesn't mean that there's some vast, sinister design behind it. There are thousands of factors, social and economic, that come together to form current events. Just because neither you or anyone else can possibly unravel all these factors to explain events, doesn't mean that there's someone behind the scenes planning everything. It's the same kind of failure to understand the complexity of events and fear of this unknown that leads to people forming ideas about gods. I think. Might be wrong though, i don't claim to be as enlightened and as you seem to think you are.
>>
>>30112231
>>
>>30112239
Right, but in the apparent vilification of white males in the media, at no point does it say, for example

"There's only one black female CEO in the 100 top grossing companies of wherever, but luckily a lot of the CEOs are Jewish so that's okay because they don't count as white."

What I mean is that this exclusion of Jewish people from the vilification of white males in the media is not apparent.
>>
>>30112273
I'm very happy with my life; I dont, however, think it's far fetched to be suspicious of a constant encroachment on the second amendment by government/media machine
>>
>>30111441
Gorillas have a fairly strict system of social behavior.
>>
>>30112301
Somewhat true, but keep in mind the extreme butthurt anytime there's something "anti semitic" and the massive lobbies and protective groups that shill on behalf of Jewish people. Goyim whites don't have that kind of service
>>
>>30112336
I agree with you to some extent, in so far as there is a tendency now on the left to scream anti-semitism far too early. For example there is a tendency to conflate criticism of the Israeli government with anti-semitism, which is obviously not the same thing.

I don't however see the difference between lobbying groups for Jewish folk and those that exist for black people. Both are often minorities in the West, and both have a pretty nasty history of persecution. And, as you have proved, both still face a fair amount of discrimination. No-one is claiming that black folk are controlling the media though.
>>
>>30112130
watch the video, entirely different than jambo.
>forces kid into corner of moat and pushes him against the wall
>grabs kid by arm or leg and drags him like a nigger behind a truck about 30-50 yards
>three times
>fucking with the kid, picking him up then knocking him down
>etc.

little bix nood was definitely going to get the shit killed out of him if they had done anything but shoot it. tranq gun calibration is an art rather than a science and anything but swift death would have ensured the ape ripped that kid apart, then he'd be euthanized anyway as a human killer.
>>
>>30112432
Don't get me wrong, I agree that this one probably needed shooting, I was just pointing out that not every gorilla would have killed the kid. There was another anon further up that seemed to be suggesting that, seems that wasn't you though.
>>
>>30109987
muh nigguh, 10mm masterrace.
>>
>>30111441
Actually according to the researchers involved with Koko the gorilla, she had a higher IQ than most sub-saharan africans
>>
>>30112392
>No-one is claiming that black folk are controlling the media though.
Why would anyone claim that?
As for the jews, you can literally check out for yourself the names of the owners of all the media corporations.
>>
>>30112799
Sorry, kinda failed to do a follow up point there. What I meant is that I reckon that the lobbies and protective groups are there as a result of this history of persecution rather than as result of some huge conspiracy to advance Jewish interests (which apparently inexplicably includes the demonisation of all white males).

The existence of these lobbying groups is not proof of a Jewish conspiracy, You're right that a lot of owners of media corporations are Jewish, but I don't believe that these men are advancing an agenda that calls into question their own position at the head of these corporations.
>>
>>30112766
IQ scores are affected by education, education is notoriously poor or non-existent in sub-Saharan Africa.

Koko was a very smart gorilla though
>>
>>30109953
That poor gorilla only wanted to connect with one of his own kind.
>>
>>30112883
>IQ scores are affected by education
Not when you're measuring in the illiterate/gorilla range. IQ scores are affected by education in civilized people, but when you're talking about a horde of people who have never even seen a book and a gorilla, it's not "who took the most maths classes" it's "who has the shit brain"
>>
>>30112849
Its not a conspiracy theory and its not antisemitism, its history.

Jews, because of the historical circumstances you mentioned, naturally push for a multicultural egalitarian society and that requires a lot of propaganda since it goes against natural inclinations.

And this propaganda today goes a little too far on the side of demonizing white men. But now that Trump is starting to look inevitable, we are seeing more and more jews take his side which makes me think they'll tone down the hatred towards white people in the next years.
It was becoming counter productive since 2014 and was creating a lot of backlash.
>>
>>30112201
Hahahaha... Fucking glorious. Good job anon.
>>
>>30109953
Alright this is what bothers me

Negligent parents and a stupid fucking kid allows this situation to happen at no fault of the Gorilla.

So now we have an option. What is more valuable?

>Critically-endangered lowland Gorilla
>Another fucking 4-yro Child with shitty parents

Its simple cost benefit analysis. The gorilla is more valuable to society and civilization.

So other than muh feels there is no reason we shouldn't have left the kid where he was until non-lethal means of subduing the gorilla became available.

if he died? Well whose fault is that? Atleast the gorilla didn't immediately chew the little shit apart like most animals would at the zoo.

The bill for future lost profits and costs for the gorilla and the team required to kill it and save the child needs to be sent to the negligent parents. Also should be criminally charged for killing an endangered species.
>>
>>30110005
>>30111470
>tossed around
>swinging

Godamnit that isn't what happened
I read this shit and it got me excited to see some real action
The kid was dragged you faggots
>>
>>30112883
IQ scores are affected by education to some extent. But its hard to assign more than a 10 point difference to education.

Looking at a world IQ map somewhat discredits social factors as the sole source of differences.

For example, Afghanistan, while having a literacy rate and living conditions as bad as the worst off african country, still manages to have an IQ of 84, which is about as high as a poor white country. Countries tend to have the IQ you expect from looking at its component populations, regardless of the social conditions in the country.
>>
>>30113025
>Dragging the kid around
Probably the gorilla was wondering what the fuck was going on and trying to figure out why the hell a tiny human was in its enclosure. Gorillas in the wild have dragged photographers around before.
>>
>>30113067
And they only do this if they dont consider the thing/animal a threat.

If they did then it would have attacked and stomped it to death.

It was curious as to why this naked tiny monkey was crawling around its territory and what to do with it.

>Ooga booga what is that
>Oh it tiny little hairless ape
>Why in my house?
>What those zookeeper doing?
>Look what me fou--
>
>>
>>30112973
Although I agree with you that the desire for a multicultural egalitarian society will be affected by a history of persecution, I take issue with a few things.

Firstly I still don't believe that the current trends towards multiculturalism are entirely motivated by Jews in the media pushing propaganda. As I mentioned earlier I think that this societal change is the result of a much more complex set of interrelated factors.

Secondly, I don't think it's fair to characterise everything about this push towards multiculturalism as the demonization of white men. I think it comes from a genuine desire for egalitarian society rather than a hatred of those currently at its top. Although its true that it does sometimes go as far as branding all white men as privileged or racist or whatever on the more extreme left, I think in the mainstream media that the Jews apparently control it is not going this far.

Thirdly, you can't characterise Jews as a completely homogeneous group. Some would like a multicultural society, while some more orthodox and conservative Jews tend to isolate themselves somewhat.

For the record though, you are the most coherent stormfag I've ever had a conversation with. I don't agree with you, but I appreciate you not just shitting the bed and screaming at me.
>>
Which life matter more a gorilla or a baby gorilla?
>>
>>30113235
>Gorilla is critically endangered
>Children are everywhere
Easy choice here...
>>
>>30113174
Not entirely of course, we live in what is essentially the ideals of the enlightenment taken so far it has become harmful, its a natural tendency in humans to go to the end of every idea without asking if its good or not just because its progressive. What the media does is simply encourage miscegenation, push refugees to the point it becomes creepy, in the hopes of diluting the white races.

What the orthodox jews like is a homogenous society for themselves, like in israel. They still benefit from living inside a state that has many minorities rather than being the only visible minority like in the beginning.

Most stormfags you'll encounter here are from the /pol/ board on the same site, and the average age will be pretty low. They are probably not representative of the population of paleo conservatives, monarchists, nationalists and fascists that blame (among other things of course) jews for the state of our culture.
>>
>>30109953

.300 win mag

#fuckthehaters
>>
>>30109983
Holy shit fuck off you retarded manchild.
>>
>>30113355
Okay, the miscegenation thing is another one I never understood. Why would anyone be actively pushing this? What is the benefit for the Jews or anyone else in 'diluting the white races'? I also personally don't see why this is even necessarily a good or bad thing. It's just something that happens.

As for the refugee problem, I do understand the issue people have with it. It's naive to think that such a large influx of people into a country isn't going to have some kind of effect. However I still think that these people need to be looked after, and, apart from encouraging race mixing which I've talked about already, again fail to see what the benefit of this would be to the Jews.
>>
>>30109953

One that doesn't jam when you cry on it before you have to pull the trigger to save a mud baby.
>>
File: Pooh_Bear.jpg (46 KB, 400x550) Image search: [Google]
Pooh_Bear.jpg
46 KB, 400x550
Gorillas are one of my biggest fears. They are purpose build killing machine and they hard strong as fuck.
>>
>>30111553
I'm no PETA, but well, why do you even keep that thing in the first place? If you let it live its life in its natural habitat like it naturally supposed to, none of this shitstorm would happen. Even if that gorilla killed the kid, that's just the price you pay for thinking you own everything in the world
>>
>>30113480
>If you let it live its life in its natural habitat like it naturally supposed to, none of this shitstorm would happen

implying it wouldn't just be killed by poachers who want to sell its dried up penis to the chinese
>>
>>30113432
Different anon, here to explain demographic warfare. When using sex in warfare, it is a way of removing recessive genes from native groups and replacing them with the dominant genes of the invading group. What this cause is a more national and ethnic identity with the invaders than the natives. At the same time, outbreeding the local native population and diluting them would introduce more kinsmanship sympathy to the migrant group as well as introduce a different culture in the family that can change their political views. Once the naive in their region become a minority, the majority is capable of gaining positions of power and/or call for secession or laws that follow their culture and that of their native country. This happened in the Nakhichevan province of Armenia which Azerbaijanii settlers replaced the native Armenian populace. At the same time, this was unssuccessfully attempted in Nagoroh-Karabahk during the Soviet Area as well.
>>
>>30113432
To remove white identity. They don't want another country to go Hitler and determine their own history. One people, one will, is the principle they want to undermine. If 50% of the population goes with the media and the other 50% is all over the place, then the central government wins.

And no its not just something that happens. It takes decades of massive media and movie propaganda to get a tiny amount of interracial marriages. And it is telling that for white women being with blacks is correlated with other problems such as fatherlessness, sluttiness and other behavioral problems. Meaning healthy women don't do it.

The refugee crisis is a last attempt to get massive amounts of immigrants in before the rise of the anti immigration right in the West that is starting to be more and more likely.

Remember that they are after national sovereignty.
So some jews can be conservative or liberal, but they are always globalists. The left/right thing is mostly a false dichotomy. The left right divide has the purpose of making conservatives and liberals endlessly debate about gay marriage, trannies and their bathrooms and abortion while the politicians pass laws like the TPP or purposefully weaken the southern border to undermine our national sovereignty.

Israel is the exception of course. It is allowed to remain an ethnic nation state.
>>
>>30109953
Am I the only one who wonders what happens when you taze a gorilla?
>>
>>30113653
It goes apeshit
>>
>>30113478
>They are purpose build killing machine

Umm. Gorillas are vegetarians. Any killing they do is to protect their group. Drop a screaming kid into their enclosure and add a bunch of screaming onlookers and the gorilla will eventually perceive a threat.
>>
What happened here? Was the mother too busy texting and taking a selfie and the kid wandered away or was she letting the kid climb on a fence and he fell in?
>>
File: file.png (69 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
file.png
69 KB, 225x225
>>30113653
That would only turn it into an electric gorilla, which are very powerful.
>>
>>30113478
Gorillas are super chill in general, even the whole charge and chest beating thing is just ritual.
>>
>>30113703
The mother claims it wasn't her fault. She was probably trying to get some Alabama black snake and not paying attention to her kid.
>>
>>30112234
Uh, no. He took to the argument with logic and rationality, rather than appealing to emotion and morality.

That's the exact opposite of Tumblr.
>>
>>30113802
>it's not my fault!
>my child isn't my responsibility!
>it's the zoo's fault for not being safer!
Has she been charged?
>>
>>30113880
Not to my knowledge. IMHO she should be tossed to the lions.
>>
Bears would be my weapon of choice for removing banana.
>>
>>30114090
Rednecks and Mexicans are busy cock fighting, but you, you got vision. I'd bet on gorilla vs bear fighting
>>
Reminder that animals are unpredictable and can go from chill to murder in a matter of seconds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QlCCy9p-Jk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjuHYvieJlw
>>
>>30114152
BUT HE WAS PROTECTING THE CHILD!
>>
>>30111515
Noob
>>
>>30113478
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tVnHLH9Tl8
>>
>>30114152
Why the fuck would you ever bring a bear into a building, without AT LEAST a guy with a gun ready to kill it?
>>
>>30114152
Those are predators.

Gorillas are vegetarians.

What set him off was the all screaming people and people leaning over the balcony, so he initially hid the kid then grabbed him and tried to bring him to safety.
>>
>>30114298
Some animal nuts actually believe wild animals can be made trustworthy
>>
>>30114332
>Some animal nuts actually believe wild animals can be made trustworthy

Yup. We have never seen successful domestication before with Horses, Aurochs, Boars, Wolves, Elephants, etc.

Nope. Not even once.
>>
>>30114418
>domestication = making friends with a wild animal like in a disney movie

You fucking idiot!
>>
File: robbie drives a tank.jpg (57 KB, 600x463) Image search: [Google]
robbie drives a tank.jpg
57 KB, 600x463
>>30114418
You do realize domestication takes many generations, and IS NOT the same thing as a captive "trained" wild animal, right?
>>
>>30114444
>>30114458

Taking animals in and rewarding the ones who show good behavior and having them reproduce to keep the loyal bloodlines are literally the first step to domestication.
>>
>>30113478
you should be afraid of chimps, not gorillas. Chimpanzees are omnivore opportunist hunters who like to fight by biting away their opponents face and ripping their genitals off.
>>
>>30114476
Zoo keeping of wild animals and treating them like harmless pets/friends is not "the first step of domestication" it's mental retardation. Read up on the history of domestication.
>>
>>30114525
Chimps are literally the niggers of the animal kingdom.
>>
>>30109983
HE WUZ A GOOD BOY! HE WUZ BOUTTA GO TO COLLEGE AND TURN HIZ LIFE AROUN'. HE DINDU NUFFIN!
>>
>>30114567
The Gorilla would almost certainly be a net-good on society compared to that nigglet kid.
>>
>>30112116
>scaphism
I've been looking for this word for a long time. thanks.
>>
File: 1464071916867.jpg (21 KB, 427x427) Image search: [Google]
1464071916867.jpg
21 KB, 427x427
>>30114541

I thought niggers were the niggers of the animal kingdom
>>
>>30110005
>>30111441
>>30111553
>>30111968
>valuing a little niglet's life over an endangered gorilla because little niglet's mom was too busy with her 4 other welfare babies to pay proper attention to little niglet
>>
>>30109953
heavy glider with light tanks on board or battleship
>>
File: 1451490532419.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1451490532419.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
>>30109964
>>
>>30112201
Literal one world global government with all of humanity as their slaves. After they depopulate the globe by 90%, of course. They want a manageable number of slaves. Not too many, but enough that they and their descendants will live in comfort, enjoying their power, forever.
>>
>>30112458
#NotAllGorillas
>>
>>30113523
>Not buying dried and powdered gorilla benis.
>Not wanting a badass gorilla paw ashtray.
>Not pleasuring yourself with elephant ivory sex toys.
Do you even 2016?
>>
>>30113703
>>30113802
>>30113880
>>30113886
Nig nog welfare broodmare with five niglets was distracted by future baby daddy #6, and niglet number four went over the wire.
>>
>>30116395
>not having a hook handed pirate gorilla AND a sweet ass gorilla paw ashtray.
>>
>>30112214
>I like you
go back to redd it fag
you are a retard and don't belong here
>>
>>30109953
Everyone in this thread going "hurr durr da guhrilla woulda killed that boy" is fucking retarded. No one has ever been killed by a Gorilla. That thing was protecting the child from the shrieking crowd of adults that it perceived to be a threat.
>>
>>30109964
>>
>>30113523
Why do the Chinese always buy or produce dry cocks? Tiger, gorilla, the type 97?
>>
>>30114525
Yea I'm not a fan of any type of apes in general
>>
File: 1430792233773.jpg (61 KB, 531x303) Image search: [Google]
1430792233773.jpg
61 KB, 531x303
>>30114649
>>30114541
kek
>>
Does anyone actually know what they used to kill it anywhere they shot it?

For me, dangerous game double gun all the way.
>>
>>30111441
There are 7 billion humans and only a few thousand gorillas, moron. If that kid died it was just an event for the Darwin Awards.
>>
File: ChrisHansen.jpg (61 KB, 970x1454) Image search: [Google]
ChrisHansen.jpg
61 KB, 970x1454
>>30114152
Leopard figured that this was too easy. He's looking right into the camera, probably thinking "If a grab this, Chris Hansen is going to step out any minute."
>>
>>30109953
What was that kid doing off leash anyway?
>>
>>30110005
>much larger apes than a human
Who would've thought
>>
>>30117643
No. There is only ONE of that kid. Human beings life > any animals every time. Especially when it was an innocent child. It's not like it was Charlie Manson in there.

>hurr durr but he's black!
>nigger kid has nigger parents!

He's fucking 4. I don't care what his parents have done or how stupid they were/are. You still had an innocent little child in a life threatening situation. I get its cool to talk a lot of shit on the Internet but I hope you don't really have so little regard for human life.

And for the record yes the parents should have been watching him. There should be more extensive barriers between the public and the animal exhibit.
>>
>>30117887
I agree with you 99%, but personally feel my dog's life is worth 4 or 5 ATF agents.
>>
>>30114152
This is also very true of people...
>>
>>30117887
This
>>30118068
But also this
>>
>>30109964
First post best post
>>
>>30117887
The kid got passed like, 4 barriers. No matter how many barriers you put between the animals and the visitors, some retarded kid will still get into the enclosures.

Never underestimate retards.
>>
>>30117887
>Human beings life > any animals every time
That's retarded. How could you logically justify that for every situation?
>>
>>30109981
I'm sure it could've been for the better if people actually shut their mouths and not frighten it and escalate the situation
>>
>>30117887
To be fair now, the kid did say aloud he was going in, and his mother said "No, you're not, No, you're not, No you're not"

Kid still went in. Mother also wasn't watching him. I agree with you, but hell, the kid was asking for death.

Niggas gon nig
>>
>>30109953
A Sig Sauer P229.
>>
full auto saiga 12 with beanbag shells or rubber buckshot.
>>
>>30109953
Fucking breeder scum letting their spawn run loose and in the end the innocent gorilla gets it. Fucking bitch should be charged with killing an endangered animal.
>>
>>30117887
They want to give rights to the great apes, so killing them will be counted as a murder.
>>
>>30113480

>PETA

Those cultists have figured out the best way to "help animals" is to put them to death Auschwitz-Style.
>>
>>30117887

>There is only one of that Kid
>Literally thousands of his model die in Africa every day, and the world goes on as usual
>They're considered so expendable that their governments hand them guns and tell them to fight
>They're told to walk through minefields to clean them

Not even the people you're trying to argue for agree with that statement. Supply and demand is a harsh mistress.
>>
>>30113028
okay I have an iq of 130, and I'm mixed race where does that fall into your racial theory. Please tell me I'm quite interested to hear it.
>>
>>30119090
I have an IQ of 160 on WAIS-IV and I'm white.
>>
>>30119090
>>30119152
>niggas thinking IQ matters
>posting them online like they mean anything
autists, the lot of you
>>
>>30119152
that's good and well, but what I'm asking is where does race come in on the dark side of my family they have always been either mechanics, engineers or pilots. fairly high stations in life. heck my grand uncle went to Fordham university and study as a chemist what we would now call pharmaceuticals. Sadly he contracted tuberculosis from a paitent and died. But I digress all of them had college education none were ever chronically unemployed they all contributed to society and had good work ethic. so your racial theory falls flat
>>
>>30119201
they are useful as a benchmark, for potential, although a bigger factor is individual determination to improve ones self and learn.
>>
File: 1451752902959.jpg (84 KB, 405x727) Image search: [Google]
1451752902959.jpg
84 KB, 405x727
>>30110112
>tfw that is the Fallout New Vegas texture for the 1911
>>
>>30111525
time for another Gorillion-Man March
>>
>>30114152
That leopard is an asshole.
>mfw just got born, moms licking my face, she saying welcome to the wor-
>FUCK YOU NIGGERS I'M A MOTHER FUCKING LEOPARD BEEEITCH
>>
>>30114444
Nice quads. Czeched
>>
File: Untitled.png (3 MB, 1610x883) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
3 MB, 1610x883
>>30120189
>"Jesus, she's just gonna abandon your kid like that? What a bitch."
>"right?"
>"Well, let's get down to business"
>>
>>30109953
Given the size and weight of the animals a .223 is insufficient.

I would say a semi auto .260 Remington would be about the ideal caliber when balancing terminal effect and primary target over penetration but practically a semiauto .308 is where you will end up.
>>
Why couldn't it be a panda. I want every one of those fat vegan-by-choice slant bears to eat lead.

Seriously name one other endangered species that's too lazy to fuck.
>>
>>30118068
ATF agents are a special subhuman species. They are genetically closer to racoons then humans.

So you are more then justified in believing they are worth far less then your dog.
>>
>>30118499
Because humans have souls and animals don't.
>>
>>30112130
Yeah, the zoo the would have had a pretty hard time explaining away 100 people watching a gorilla rip a 4 year old in half like a phone book
>>
>>30111441

That's a slippery slope you're arguing there, since there are indeed humans that have that mindset; would it be okay to shoot them too?
>>
>>30120438
Got any actual argument and not just opinions? No? Go away.
>>
>>30120593
*tips fedora*
>>
>>30109953
It wasn't going to kill the little nigglet. Literally no reasom to shoot it, a couple of zoo keepers could've came into the enclosure and gotten him out with no issue. Sure human lives matter more than those of animals, but senseless fucking murder of any living being makes me absolutely sick. If the public wasn't so generally sheltered, and didn't act like scared children around anything that isn't human, this shit wouldn't happen. Oh yeah and also if the welfare queens would watch their damn kids.
>>
>>30120756
>Le hat joke
Sure showed me buddy, wanna try again?
>>
>>30111830
Are you FUCKING BLIND
>>
File: 1463211434663.jpg (1 MB, 2508x1504) Image search: [Google]
1463211434663.jpg
1 MB, 2508x1504
>>30112264
>>
>>30120757
Yeah, the whole thing is sick-making.
>>
>>30120438
Bullshit. The Bible says both man and beast have "the breath of life". AKA, a soul.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1464577760083.jpg (58 KB, 750x749) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1464577760083.jpg
58 KB, 750x749
>>
File: cool_uncle.png (785 KB, 801x593) Image search: [Google]
cool_uncle.png
785 KB, 801x593
>>30109953
Can scientists and zookeepers invent some sort of star trek like death device they could force all the zoo animals to wear for quick life termination just in case more children ever fall in? They would howl and grab their head real quick and then fall down and shake maybe once or twice and everyone would be happy.
>>
File: 1441115664190.jpg (475 KB, 1152x1008) Image search: [Google]
1441115664190.jpg
475 KB, 1152x1008
i blame the educational system
>>
File: 1457634144018.webm (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1457634144018.webm
3 MB, 480x270
>>30120273
>>
>>30111968
Faggot the silverback is an endangered species, oh and guess what the kid and the mom were fighting

kid: "im gonna jump in"
mom: "no you're not"

they said that back and fourth until the kid did it.
>>
File: 1600x900.jpg (145 KB, 995x560) Image search: [Google]
1600x900.jpg
145 KB, 995x560
Glock .40, good enough for tigers and lions, good enough for gorillas.
>>
>>30109983

garbage tier trolling

come on now, you can do better

>> if serious

earlier in the footage the kid is dragged through the water twice
>>
>>30117506
Probably a 12 gauge with slugs.
>>
>>30118362
>it won't work 100% of the time so it's useless.
>>
>>30119039
i believe we have a bit higher standards here than in Africa.
>>
>>30118499
because a human life is worth about 9 million dollars in america.

also, the fact that human life is worth a lot is a standard that should be enforced as it is one of the main aspects in almost every successful country.
>>
File: dad2.jpg (76 KB, 1067x600) Image search: [Google]
dad2.jpg
76 KB, 1067x600
What gun did the zoo use to take out the gorilla?
>>
File: gorillion.jpg (181 KB, 900x853) Image search: [Google]
gorillion.jpg
181 KB, 900x853
>>30121665
LOL WTF
>>
File: 1375942250424.png (448 KB, 455x395) Image search: [Google]
1375942250424.png
448 KB, 455x395
>>30114649
>>
>>30109953
.500 nitro express tbqh familia
>>
>>30112201
Armed Christian society has been a threat to Jews since Romans came to Judea. Islam is by and large too stupid and disorganized to pose a real threat.
>>
>>30123155
Hipoint
>>
So is there a vid of it bein shot?
>>
>>30112201
>They're behind everything but I have never heard why

>Israel admits that in 1954, an Israeli terrorist cell operating in Egypt planted bombs in several buildings, including U.S. diplomatic facilities, then left behind “evidence” implicating the Arabs as the culprits

>A Mossad agent admits that, in 1984, Mossad planted a radio transmitter in Gaddaffi’s compound in Tripoli, Libya which broadcast fake terrorist trasmissions recorded by Mossad, in order to frame Gaddaffi as a terrorist supporter. Ronald Reagan bombed Libya immediately thereafter.

>USS Liberty Incident: Moorer, who as top legal council to the official investigation is in a position to know, agrees that Israel intended to sink the USS Liberty and blame Egypt for it, thus dragging the United States into a war on Israel's behalf.

>According to the report, the Obama Administration gave Israel $3.1 billion for Fiscal Year 2015 in direct bilateral military aid (also referred to as Foreign Military Financing or FMF). The U.S. government also gave $619.8 million for "joint" U.S.-Israel missile defense programs (designed to protect Israeli territory from potential outside threats), bringing total military aid to Israel to $3.7 billion per year. Put another way, American taxpayers give Israel $10.2 million per day (in 2015).

>CBS is owned by Murray Rothstein (aka Sumner Redstone). NBC is owned by Brian Roberts. ABC is owned by Sydney Bass with Robert Iger as CEO.

I'm not even anti-Jewish. Most of the arguments I hear white people making against them are the same that blacks make against whites. The fact is Jews are on average smarter than white people. I think it's 8% at the median iirc? So, yeah. Falso flag attacks like the ones listed above are also common across history. I just think it's important for people to see things how they are.

• CNN is primarily owned by Aviv Nevo.
>>
>>30112201
>explain to me what the end game is for DA JOOS.
Set up Zionism and Judaism as the only valid religion and culture. Do this by usurping and degrading any other strong culture through "multiculturalism". At least that's what they say.
>>
>>30114318
>animal in a zoo
>not used to large excited crowds leaning over the railing
>>
>>30112174
Though that was a female. This was a male silverback. He was posturing and dragging the kid around as they do with objects to show off and make noise. Probably wouldn't have been the same outcome had he not been shot.
Thread replies: 205
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.