[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AR-10 rail questions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Here are my tactical weapons. I have a few other guns but these are the "black" evil guns. How did I do? What do I still need?

I am actually looking for a rail for the AR-10 M4T. Do normal AR-15 rails fit and work? I also want a better stock (something more comfortable and better for target shooting). I want to keep the green look. I didn't know if the dimensions/sizes were all different.
>>
>>30106914
What did you pay for that spas if you don't mind me asking
>>
I traded a Browning Hi-Power for it (I paid 600 for). And 200 bucks. So 800.
>>
>>30106914
AR buttstocks will work, but im not sure about handguards, I know the clamshell ones might, but not the freefloat ones. For the buttstock make sure you have either a commercial or milspec buffer tube and get the appropriate stock.
>>
>>30106914
>Do normal AR-15 rails fit and work?
What manufacturer?
>>
>>30107010

It's an Armalite.
>>
>>30106914
You want to look for AR-10 handguards.
Specifically ones that are for Armalite height recievers. DPMS has three specs, PITA.
Some will allow you to use the Armalite barrel nut, others youll need to change out the barrel nut to one that comes with the handguards.
>>
>>30107028
Rats. I know DPMS spec rifles use -15 handguards, but I don't know about Armalites. Sorry.
>>
>>30107054
One of the three DPMS specs is AR15 handguards.
>>
This is the only one I found on their website:

https://armalite.com/shop/ar-10-12-3-gun-handguard/

Not sure how I feel about that one. Would have to look at a few rifles that have it.
>>
>>30107250
Try here
https://www.rainierarms.com/upper/handguard-systems/ar-10-lr-308-handguards
>>
A side question...would you buy a hard case for the spas-12 or a soft one with foam padding? For the range mostly.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.