[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was Rhodesia so great /k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8
Why was Rhodesia so great /k/?
>>
Somewhere out there in the vast poverty of Africa...
Somewhere far away in space and time..
Staring upwards at the gleaming stars in the obsidian sky

We're marooned on a small island,
In an endless sea,
Confined to a tiny spit of sand,
Unable to escape

But tonight, on this small county.
In Rhodesia, we're going to rock civilization.
>>
Because white people want to feel like gods because they built a substandard modern nation in the middle of a bunch of natives that weren't even out of the stone age.

It was the variance between them and the natives that made their meager efforts look like astronomical achievements when really it was quite mundane.
>>
File: images (17).jpg (17 KB, 277x347) Image search: [Google]
images (17).jpg
17 KB, 277x347
>>30080015
They made something out of nothing them defended it and won. But they where defeated by the world's need for gilded political correctness.
It happened in Rhodesia it can happen anywhere.....
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBVDdr3wqm4

Here's the story of Rhodesia,
A land both fair and great.
On 11th of November,
An independent state.

This was much against the wishes,
Of certain governments,
Whose leaders tried to break us down,
To make us all repent.

But we're all Rhodesians,
And we'll fight through thick and thin.
We'll keep our land a free land,
Stop the enemy coming in.

We'll keep them north of the Zambezi,
'til that river's running dry.
This mighty land will prosper for,
Rhodesians never die.
>>
>>30094884
you know how i can tell you neither live next to, nor work with, blacks?

lazy nigger is redundant.
>>
>>30094732
Their dogs hunted lions
>>
>>30094732
>Wildest Dreams
>aka Requiem for Rhodesia

https://youtu.be/IdneKLhsWOQ

You see me in hindsight
Tangled up with you all night
Burnin' it down
Some day when you leave me
I bet these memories follow you around
You see me in hindsight
Tangled up with you all night
Burnin' it down
Some day when you leave me
I bet these memories follow you around

Say you'll remember me
Standing in a nice dress, staring at the sunset, babe
Red lips and rosy cheeks
Say you'll see me again even if it's just pretend
>>
>>30094732
Because they tried to take lands that weren't being used for anything by the lazy natives and make some use of them. Unfortunately they Never took off due to reasons....
>>
>>30096283
that is without a doubt the coolest fucking vw beetle EVER
>>
>pariah state
>rekt commies

Race had little to do with it. Selus scouts were pretty white, but 80% of their volunteer army was black.
>>
File: 09320070.jpg (352 KB, 1570x1024) Image search: [Google]
09320070.jpg
352 KB, 1570x1024
>>30094732
They were good people who just wanted to live in peace, they defended their homeland for as long as they could with no outside help.

They fought against black communist guerillas and had to improvise airdrops,mine resistant vehicles etc.
Today modern media lumps them in with Apartheid South Africa even though they had different policys. They went down swinging
>>
>>30096324
yup unfortunately the air cooled VW engines weren't exactly designed to push around a lightly armored vehicle so it had issues.
>>
File: Rhodiesia.png (170 KB, 1432x1100) Image search: [Google]
Rhodiesia.png
170 KB, 1432x1100
>>30094732
>>
I understand that Mugabe is a communist shithead, and that Rhodesia isn't as wassis as people think, but k puts it up on a pedestal while in reality white dudes had been lighting fires in Africa for centuries, and Rhodesia wasn't much different.

Naturally the US and all their retarded mates should also kept their mitts off the place and not supported Mugabe; but the name "Rhodesia" alone should convey the negative history behind the country.
>>
>>30096449
Fuck off you white guilt faggot

> lighting fires = making Rhodesia the most prosperous country in Africa
>>
>>30094878
Is this race really strong enough?
>>
>>30096449
Rhodesia's a pretty clear case of people want politics to 'represent' them in race moreso than work for them. They were much more prosperous overall ubder minority rule. Most black rhodesians seemed to know this.

Then they handed over the country to literally the worst possible commie terrorist racist shithead possible.

Mass refugee seeking by white and black rhodesians followed. Those who stayed behind starved and languished in a dead economy.

I don't know if or when the rhodesian authorities actually wanted black rule, but after mugabee's death would be a good start. He was basically their Osama.
>>
>>30094732
They could tell the difference between niggers and black people
>>
>>30094732

Rhodesia explained in about two minutes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU
>>
>>30094878
GG Rod Serling
>>
>>30096269
You can twist that anyway you want. It's not about Rhodesia and she's a dumb bitch.
>>
>>30094732
>FALs and shorts
>Eclectic mix of cold war aircraft
>Living example of niggers only being useful under white rule
>>
>>30094732
White supremacy.
>>
>>30094878

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J3SxmizkR4U
>>
File: 1391554879071.jpg (61 KB, 636x571) Image search: [Google]
1391554879071.jpg
61 KB, 636x571
It proved that African countries can be worthwhile when whites are in charge.
>>
>>30094732
They actually weren't very great, and I'd go as at as calling them shit fighters. The more footage I see of them in battle, the more I realize they're overhyped as fuck on this board.
>>
>>30094732
>Blacks and whites finding mutual ground against commies
>Blacks understanding that a immediate transition from a white majority government to a black government would not work
> attempts to create a paradise in Africa founded around a patriotic state

I don't know
>>
>>30096465
>Literally making shit up
>>
>tfw subconsciously picked up some military green shorts yesterday
TIME TO SLOT
>>
>>30096449
Tbh, Zimbabwe Rhodesia pretty much solved whatever minimal social issues Rhodesia originally had. Problem is that the Bongs were a bunch of communist sympathizers and didn't recognized the UANC and RF run government.
>>
File: Rhodesian apul.png (206 KB, 520x958) Image search: [Google]
Rhodesian apul.png
206 KB, 520x958
>>30094732
Because white people.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.