[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friday night ATF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 11
File: Jamoczechandwesson.jpg (1 MB, 2656x1494) Image search: [Google]
Jamoczechandwesson.jpg
1 MB, 2656x1494
No ATF thread? Well let's begin shall we?
>>
File: 20160507_185318.jpg (758 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
20160507_185318.jpg
758 KB, 2048x1152
>>30088680
ATF threads are dead. They just don't work anymore.

And all I have is my picture from a few weeks ago
>>
>>30088680
Alcohol and firearms don't go well together. These threads are in extremely poor taste and generally give a bad impression to anyone outside of the board. If the pictures from these threads got on facebook, twitter etc, we create more Bernie voters.

>this post is not a bump
>>
>>30088855
Oh shut the fuck up. If anyone on /k/ gives a good god damn what someone on facebook thinks about their photo then they should drink fucking bleach.

Nobody is advocating drinking and shooting, and anyone with half a fucking brain takes pictures like this while completely sober.
I know /k/ isn't what it used to be, but go fuck yourself with your "poor taste" bullshit.
>>
>>30088843
Nice battle cat
>>
>>30088896
This is how you react to my comment. I can imagine how you might react to soccer mom. If you care so much about our 2A rights, why are you working so actively to stir up votes against them?
>>
>>30089537
Posting a common thread type on a weapons board does not stir up votes against the Second Amendment. Idiots like you who take their politics as an Us vs. Them engagement while only focusing on singular issues, do.
And I'd react much more favorably to a person in real life that needs education on an issue they misunderstand than I do to someone like you who says dumb shit on what used to be a fun message board.
>>
>>30088855
Oh no! The truth about /k/ is out! I hope they don't shut us down! http://lmgtfy.com/?q=%2Fk%2F+atf+thread+images
>>
>>30089856
>>30089872
I'm just saying if you produce this low quality, easily mis-understandable content, people will see it outside the board and it will have an adverse reaction. It's worth curbing your inner high-schooler and not posting this kind of content for the sake of protecting our 2A rights.

But please, don't let me stop you from taking a picture of your retarded clothes hamper of a rental situation, complete with a bounty of cheap cigarettes, a bottle of captain morgan and your fuddy five. Enjoy your freedom while it lasts, Jose.
>>
>>30089932
Man you're fucking stupid. If anything that happens on 4-Chan was gonna have ANY impact on the Constitution whatsoever, they would have scrapped half the Bill of Rights years ago.
Worrying about what people outside the board think is some serious hippie bullshit. Enjoy your life of sucking tranny cock in public bathrooms.
>>
>>30089983
>SHUT THE FUCK UP
>UR FOOKIN STUPID M8
>MUH CONSTITUTION
>MUH BILL OF RIGHTS
>WORRYING ABOUT THE FIREARMS COMMUNITY'S IMAGE IS HIPPY BULLSHIT

First off, never bring up my tranny cocksucking adventures in this context. Second off, you clearly have no control over yourself either on the internet, or in person.

Gun rights: two steps forward, three steps back (thanks to you)
>>
>>30090001
See here you are still trying to equate what takes place on a message board to anything having to do with real life.That's the very foundation of why what you are saying is fucking stupid. You're not protecting the image of the firearms community in any way by being a timid little cunt on the internet. And you're the one that brought up the Constitution in the first place, so I don't know what you're trying to do with your greentext there.
>>
>>30090024
Sorry to break it to you guy, but the internet is part of real life. Yeah, posting content on the internet gets around and people look at it.

>you brought up the Constitution first
no man, scroll up you're the only one who mentioned it. i just quoted you.

My point has been clear and consistent. Try re-reading my posts, maybe you will understand eventually.

>>30088855
>>30089537
>>30089932
>>30090001
>>
>>30090039
Here's the first mention of the Second Amendment >>30089537
Your post.
>>
>>30090039
I understand what you're trying to say, and part of me wants to be on your side here, but /k/ is the fucking last place for your "what if the world sees it" kind of mentality. And that way of thinking is part of what's turning this board to shit.
>>
>>30090059
Sure are easy to troll.

>>30090073
>/k/s not the place
Stop making /k/ an abstraction. /k/ is a relationship between people. Be the change you want to see in /k/, anon. You don't have to post garbage every day. You can improve the quality of posting and encourage others to as well. We can also encourage people to stop using /k/ altogether.
>>
>>30090084
An image of a pistol or rifle next to a bottle of alcohol does very little if any good, to improve the image of firearm ownership. Anyone who sees such images and takes kindly to them, well you're preaching to the choir here.

So. Why actively produce content that can only leave a negative taste in people's mouths, if shared outside the community? Why actively contribute to building an archive of content for anti-gunners to tap into and distribute if they were to be wise enough?

I don't want to contribute to that. Or to helping create and delinquent idiot firearms owners who just turned of age. I know how stupid I was at a young age.
>>
>>30090084
>stop making /k/ an abstraction
>/k/ is a relationship between people

You must be trolling. Either way you're a cunt.
>>
>>30090101
Look, I get you want to white knight the entirety of gun owners right now, but you're just plain wrong here. ATF threads have been a part of /k/ for years, and have had zero affect on the outside world.
A lot of ill-advised shit happens on the internet, and stupid people do stupid shit. It's unavoidable. And nothing about this current situation is going to affect any of that, so get the fuck over it.
>>
>>30090102
no seriously, don't let's call /k/ some entity by itself and refer to it as being in some unchangeable state. that's making an abstraction out of what actually is a bunch of people conducting a relationship via text and images. it's a relationship, you're part of the relationship, stop posting your fucking burger king dinner, marlboros and fuddy five on a shit covered coffee table in a dimly lit room you fucking bumpkin, you're not doing us any favors. and you all look like poor shitters.
>>
>>30090126
>it's never had any negative effects
bullshit, /k/ is a targetable surface for anti-firearms people. the more shit content you produce, the less they have to manufacture themselves. but go on, underestimate your opponents. i bet you're the kind of fuckster who says shit like

>if you need more than 5 shots you shouldn't own a gun
>>
>>30090127
>>30090144
I don't even know where to start because of how many ridiculous and incorrect statements you just made.
Suffice to say, you're fucking cancer, and more a part of the problem than you know.
>>
>>30090157
name one
>>
>>30090160
>/k/ isn't an entity
/k/ is a thing with distinct and independent existence (the definition of entity) because of the "bunch of people conducting a relationship".
>burger king, marlboros, fuddy five
None of those things pictured at all.
>if you need more than 5 shots etc...
How does that even make sense for someone who posted a picture with both a 7 shot and a 12+1 shot gun in it?
>>
>>30088680
can't say anything bad about that
>>
>>30090160
Plus your general idea that /k/ threads are some sort of battle ground for the fight against anti-gunners.
Go ahead and censor yourself because you're afraid of someone else's opinion of you. That'll sure help in the war.
>>
File: ATF.jpg (42 KB, 1162x655) Image search: [Google]
ATF.jpg
42 KB, 1162x655
was just gonna lurk but I saw all the fucking bitching about guns and alcohol not going well together.

What the fuck happened /k/? is it summer already or something
>>
>>30090189
Well the coffee table is kinda dingy. This other guy seems to have a real problem with that sort of thing.
>>
>>30090197
Those types of stocks always seemed like they would be uncomfortable to me. Do they dig in more than a regular wood stock? And does the gun feel too front heavy with it?
I'm also not super keen on side/under folders for the same reason.
>>
>>30090198
I'm seriously fucking disappointed in this thread. late night atf threads used to be chill as hell bullshitting about funs and booze, idk what the fuck happened

>Alcohol and firearms don't go well together. These threads are in extremely poor taste and generally give a bad impression to anyone outside of the board. If the pictures from these threads got on facebook, twitter etc, we create more Bernie voters.

who the fuck says some shit like this?
>>
>>30090203
it is a side folder. The profile of the stock is pretty similar to how it would be with a normal 74 style stock just a little colder on your face. the recoil isn't enough to have it bother you all that much. I've put more than one spam can of 7n6 through it and it's never given me a problem
>>
>>30090187
You're quoting me out of context with excepts like

>/k/ isn't an entity

The actual sentence said
"..don't let's call /k/ some entity by itself and refer to as some being in some unchangeable state."

Much different.

>none of those things are pictured at all
Most of these threads are filled with shitty, dimly lit pictures. Besides the point, the point is taking pictures of guns + firearms in dingy looking settings doesn't help us.

And about the 5 shot comment, it was humor that escaped you because you are stupid. I was stating that you are underestimating anti-firearms people, and make a joke that you probably are that guy in the shop who says you only need 5 shots. (you tend to underestimate your opponent)

>>30090192
What I said was your contributing to an archive of bad, easily misused content makes /k/ a vast resource for anti-firearms propaganda. Shrugging images like this one off >>30090197
and saying "it's never done any harm, it never will" is naive. Put that image on your local news station with some bullshit muh feels story, and you'll get a bunch of people voting anti gun.

>>30090204
>who the fuck says shit like this?
somebody who wants his children to be able to enjoy firearms in the future
>>
File: how to deal with anitgunners.jpg (27 KB, 523x276) Image search: [Google]
how to deal with anitgunners.jpg
27 KB, 523x276
>>30090212
nigga you are obviously in the wrong fucking place
>>
It is better to overestimate your prospects than underestimate them. – Magnus Carlsen (1990 – )

ATF threads are literally as bad as just handing your opponent ammunition. You're doing the anti-gunners job for them, and wrapping it up in neat little archives for them. They haven't been tapped and used by their campaigns, but they may be exploited in the future. It's bad practice to make threads like this, even if this particular activity doesn't have an immediate negative effect. Participating in stupidity like this is cumulative, and analogous to trigger discipline.

>>30090223
Humor, storytelling and all the rest of the jackassery on /k/ I not seeas problematic like these particular threads may be.
>>
>>30090212
there is no way this is for real. did this guy just stumble in off of a google search for weapons forums or something?

There is no way you've spent any amount of time on /k/ if an atf thread has you all worked up over muh children
>>
>>30090211
I think the feel of it would fuck with me most, having used wood stocks on stuff most of my life.
>>
File: herfacewhen.jpg (284 KB, 916x1280) Image search: [Google]
herfacewhen.jpg
284 KB, 916x1280
>>30090231
>ATF threads are literally as bad as just handing your opponent ammunition

you're being for real, this isn't even bait......
>>
>>30090232
ATF threads are low quality and can only result in negative reactions if the material is seen elsewhere
>>
>>30090236
ya the metal on your cheek is a little different but it's nothing that's hard to get used to, as long as you're used to a Warsaw pact length of pull
>>
>>30090242
therefor, why produce content that can so easily be used against us? the content isn't even good, you have to admit that
>>
>>30090242
let me redirect you to the rest of the internet

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=dumb+shit+with+guns+videos
>>
>>30090253
>i want /k/ tao stay my shithole
>so i'll keep shitting in it

about what i expect, but, you could just not be a retard, that's an option too
>>
>>30090242
like I said, if an ATF thread is what has you worried that other people might see it, you're in the wrong fucking place.

Go lecture people that give a fuck. obviously you're not getting through to us, you sound like the kind of person that would wear a ccw badge
>>
>>30090248
I definitely like the look and feel of wood better, but I'm down with the concept of folders. Especially for concealment in small spaces (car doors, backs of TVs, JNCO jeans, etc.)
>>
>>30090264
Listen, my chamber of commerce gave me my fucking ccw badge because I earned it. I don't know how the fuck you assholes still remember that thread, but fuck you. really, fuck you.

You need to visit /mlp/ so you can learn about morality and how to behave in a community. You want /k/ to stay shit, fine by me. Come over and we'll teach you how to be kind and represent yourself better. We've changed a lot of minds during our movement. And /mlp/ is a part of /k/.
>>
>>30090260
That was like the least relevant comment to post that response to. But let's be clear, you're on /k/, bitching about a common type of /k/ thread. You are the retarded one atm
>>
>>30090272
We have a better public image than the firearms community and that's partly because we don't post ATF threads and OC like retards. Some of us have worn fursuits in public and had negative reactions but that's besides the point. You can help /k/ become better.
>>
>>30090272
What is even happening here? Did you forget your trip or something?

I can't process this level of trolling or legitimate fuckery.
>>
If this whiny bitch has been a ponyfag all along, I'm gonna lose my shit.
>>
>walk into /mlp/
>ask if they have any fur
>hold on let me check in the back
>oh shit it's an ATF thread
>soccer moms are re-tweeting this guy's absolutely haram plastic AK
>hilary is elected
>2A is removed from constitution
>a german shepherd comes back and tells me .22 is illegal now
>mfw
>>
>>30090298
I have fur-arms and I bear arms. Got that? Doesn't make me gay. Why don't you show us what kind of cancer you're smoking today, I bet you shoot .40 and are left handed too.
>>
/k/ archives is a vast resource for anti-firearms propaganda. once some internet browsing fuckface anti-gunner learns about it and starts distributing the material as part of a vast campaign, not even the furry community will be able to help restore the image of gun owners. You need a lesson from twilight sparkle, honestly. Watching a few episodes would help your board as whole.
>>
>masturbating in /mlp/
>furry links me ATF thread on /k/
>go over try to talk some sense into them
>reveal my true power lvl, twilight sparkle knowledge
>they don't say shit back to me now
>they know they're wrong
>an agent from the one board that can really preach

my work here is done. i think you all feel sufficiently told now.
>>
File: kek.jpg (103 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
103 KB, 800x533
>>30090299
this is /k/
>>
File: 56166701.jpg (66 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
56166701.jpg
66 KB, 500x364
>>30090307
>>30090320
>>
>>30090272
>>30090293
>>30090299
>>30090326
thanks for showing up finally, where the fuck have you guys been
>>
File: rxSROo4.jpg (597 KB, 2203x2937) Image search: [Google]
rxSROo4.jpg
597 KB, 2203x2937
Nope. Continuing ATF now. Thanks.
>>
File: 20151019_204308.jpg (3 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20151019_204308.jpg
3 MB, 4128x2322
How about a little HK and barleywine action?
>>
File: IMG_0423.jpg (515 KB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0423.jpg
515 KB, 2592x1936
>>
>>30090357
>>30090363
>>30090370
well done
>>
>>30090340
I'm the drunkest one here lads, you sure are easy to fuck with
>>
>>30090363
I wanna shoot that. And then really want to drink that.
>>
>>30090379
>trolling /k/ with mlp bullshit and other dumbfuckery

So I was right then. You are cancer.
>>
>>30090392
yep
>>
>>30090370
Comrade Stalin looks a little worried at that muzzle placement.
>>
>>30090370 is that a package of english muffins top left
>>
>>30090396
Yerp
>>
>>30090413
fuck yeah nigger those moffins are good as fuck
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.