[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did i overreact /k/? When he tried to fire the second bulle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: tumblr_n031cqIyUc1qb0vnso1_400.gif (1 MB, 264x264) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n031cqIyUc1qb0vnso1_400.gif
1 MB, 264x264
Did i overreact /k/?
When he tried to fire the second bullet, it jammed (piece of shit p11) and he tried to look at the ejection port, i thought he was going to turn towards the breach, and i snapped at him.
Also, is he too young for shooting pistols? (He's 11)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNyEXs6uMME&feature=youtu.be
>>
File: 1283208691785.jpg (18 KB, 358x604) Image search: [Google]
1283208691785.jpg
18 KB, 358x604
Nah, just stand somewhere closer to be able to snatch the gun if he does anything stupid.
>>
>>30086597
Bahahahaha yeah you overreacted.

Should have remained calm especially while teaching a novice to shoot.

When I taught mine if they did something stupid ie Bad finger discipline or waving around the gun like an idiot I would make them load magazines or clean all my rifles

also cut your sons fucking hair and get him into sports or something jesus christ.
>>
>>30086632
Ah, I'll keep that in mind.
As for the hair, he likes it long, and as for the sports, hes taking track this school year, he's just skinny.
>>
>>30086597
You absolutely overreacted, I don't see any harm in slightly changing the angle of the gun if there wasn't anyone in that direction.
>>
>>30086597
I love how you don't give your 10 year old son ear protection, but yell at him for slightly pointing a firearm in a different direction.
>>
>>30086762
He had ear protection, dumbass. It didn't muffle it completely, so their was still noise, but nothing damaging.
>>
File: 1298515543345.jpg (22 KB, 402x480) Image search: [Google]
1298515543345.jpg
22 KB, 402x480
the what now?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-27-20-50-39.png (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-27-20-50-39.png
1 MB, 2560x1440
>>30086597
This came up next in my queue after watching this redneck shit. Also in this video 2 chainz says and ill quote, "thats some evil shit, thats some white people shit".
>>
>>30086974
THAT is what i thought he was going to do.
>>
I'd say you did overreact a little but he knew what you were thinking that made you bark at him. All is well.
>>
>>30086597
You sound like a fucking burner with no confidence, no ear pro for a kid and you gat mad about nothing like that somehow helps the kid. You are the worst person to teach this.
>>
Great, now he's gonna have a trigger every time a jam happens.

Thanks a lot.
>>
Why did op remove video? :(
>>
>>30086597
P-11 is not a "pos." If you were to take a piece of cloth and run it against the under side of the extracter would it come out clean?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.