[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys do realize if you ever have to use your gun it will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9
You guys do realize if you ever have to use your gun it will be too late to actually use it right?
>>
But I use my gun every week at the range
>>
>>30085672
That makes no sense
>>
>>30085682

Yes it does

Break in at night
>wake up with fuzzy eyes and stagger to your feet whilst you reach for you hd weapon
>he's already upstairs and pumping roumds into you by the time you've reached your weapon

Guy pulls a gun/knife on you in the street "give me all your money, keys and phone"

>reach for my concealed carry pull it out brb dead the minute my fingers touch the holster
>>
>Go to the range
>it's time to use my gun
>too late to use it
>go home
>Go hunting
>Time to use my gun
>Too late to use it
>go home
>guy tries to rob my store
>time to use my gun
>too late to use it and go home.

Why live?
also
Ignore the shit music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9ZEbyDee8A
>>
>>30085672
Was there Popeye's during WWII?
Seems like the blitzkrieg would be even more fun if you mapped it out to stop for cajun fries and spicy tenders along the way through Polan.
>>
>>30085672
You're right, no one has ever used a firearm in self-defense.
>>
>Thousands of people use their guns in self defense every year
>OP made a thread on /k/ so they're invalid.
>>
>>30085760

Most of those self defences could have been resolved without a gun though, if you REALLY need a gun and you don't already have it drawn, chambered and aimed, you're dead.
>>
>>30085721
For #2
>hand it all over
>he runs off
>shoot in the back
>run away
Easy peasy.
>>
>>30085792
>Most of those self defences could have been resolved without a gun
Post your proof.

the video in >>30085731
is also a good example of lawful use of a firearm.

How about instead of shitposting, you do something productive.
>>
File: index.jpg (10 KB, 274x184) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
10 KB, 274x184
>>30085721

Oh, you want this wallet? Okay...
>>
>>30085820
>Wallet holster
ATF said it makes your gun an AOW.
Definately not paying the tax on that.
>>
>if youREALLY need the police you'll be dead before they get there
Get fucked, Limey
>>
>>30085721
Is this nigga the flash? Fucking Usan Bolt gets cracked out and knows my house floor plan?

>Guy pulls a gun/knife on you in the street "give me all your money, keys and phone"
>knife
You have a chance, not a great one depending on how fast he is but a chance you wouldn't have otherwise
>a gun
The idea is to be able to catch the dindu who is going to make trouble before he can draw, again a chance you would not have otherwise.

A gun is not going to double as a force field, most know this but if you train, keep aware of your surroundings and act quickly and decisively the odds start getting stacked in your favor.
>>
>>30085871

What? That's absolutely bullshit.

I'd be more afraid of

>Exposed trigger
>>
>>30085721
>mfw this level of idiocy

if somebody is breaking into your home to kill you, you've probably fucked up big time and might even deserve it. either way if this is the case you could have easily prevented the scenario from even occurring by not wronging others so terribly that they feel as though you deserve to die as a consequence of your actions. Or, they're deranged and psychotic. if you happen to be the target of a psychotic person, just chalk it up to bad luck. they don't understand what they're doing anyway.

the first thing to do would be get a better security system. crazy people don't slow down to notice alarms, and blind-with-fury cucks coming to murk your ass for creampie-ing their wives aren't exactly quiet. there's usually some confrontation involved there.

in which case yea, you might be boned. better be quick.

in the 99% of other home invasion cases, it's usually just burglars. get everyone in one room and behind you and aim at the door while you call the police for backup.
>>
>>30085801
Hey, if you're in one of the gun-friendly states, you'd be let go on jury nullification.

Ah, if only the whole union were so sublime.
>>
>>30085672
Tell that to ZimZam or better yet that that to Travyon
>>
File: 100.gif (83 KB, 395x281) Image search: [Google]
100.gif
83 KB, 395x281
>>30085672
I want Bongistan to leave
>>
>>30085871
>The term “any other weapon” means any weapon or device capable of being concealed on the person from which a shot can be discharged through the energy of an explosive, a pistol or revolver having a barrel with a smooth bore designed or redesigned to fire a fixed shotgun shell, weapons with combination shotgun and rifle barrels 12 inches or more, less than 18 inches in length, from which only a single discharge can be made from either barrel without manual reloading, and shall include any such weapon which may be readily restored to fire. Such term shall not include a pistol or a revolver having a rifled bore, or rifled bores, or weapons designed, made, or intended to be fired from the shoulder and not capable of firing fixed ammunition.

>Such term shall not include a pistol or a revolver having a rifled bore
>>
>>30085792
>no TRUE self-defense scenario
>>
>>30087941
Yeah, no. to the ATF it's no different than putting a vertical foregrip on your pistol. which makes it an AOW

https://www.atf.gov/firearms/firearms-guide-identification-firearms-section-9
>>
File: ATF.jpg (71 KB, 621x467) Image search: [Google]
ATF.jpg
71 KB, 621x467
>>30088002
>>
>>30085721
I have a counter strawman
>wake up
>crackhead banging on back door
>grab gun
>he breaks in
>shoot him
WOW AMAZING PROOFS WOW LET Me TURN MY GUNS IN
>>
>>30087664
I think it was made to restrict those breifcase mp5s that ALL the gangsters use
>>
>>30088002
The courts have told the ATF that putting a VFG on a pistol does not change its status.
>>
>>30085721
Fuck off, hillary shill, you're just strawmanning you arrogant cunt.

>Heres your You, you retarded fuck.

3/10 shit b8.
>>
>>30085672
You guys do realize that OP is a fucking moron and it has always been way too late to pass highschool for him right?
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 4032x3024
>>30085721
It takes me under 3 seconds to draw and be ready to fire from dead sleep.

Nigger is gonna trigger my alarm first, which means I go from totally asleep to wide fucking awake very fast
>>
>>30085672
Yeah. It's ilke people don't realize that there's absolutely 0 successful self defense cases in all of history. It can never happen because of theoretical scenarios I've invented in which case a gun would not be enough for self defense.

If an RPG was shot through your window at 2am, would a gun protect you? No.

If self defense were possible, wouldn't there be examples of people doing it?

People should just turn in their guns.
>>
File: 1463405440552.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1463405440552.gif
2 MB, 400x300
>>30085792

>Defence

Britbong detected. Opinion discarded.
>>
>>30089852
Holy shit, the amount of retardation in this post. If it wasn't obvious this thread is bait, it is now.
>>
>>30088002

>hand over walletgun
>shoot would be robber
>remove gun from wallet holster

No way officer, i would never put this gun in this wallet holster just like i would never use the forearm brace on my ar pistol as a stock.
>>
>>30089887
He's obviously being sarcastic to OPs retarded post you fucking negroid
>>
>>30089891
Really, then why is the leather scorched and burned where the muzzle of the pistol would be?

You fucking idiot.
>>
>>30089966

Bought it used officer.

I cant control what other people do with their stuff.
>>
>>30089975

That or i ditch it.

Cant be more then like $50 to $100. would suck but better then going to ATF jail.
>>
>>30089966
Why would I still be holding on to the wallet holster?
>>
>>30089995
Then why would you even be telling the cop about it?
>>
File: summer.jpg (163 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
summer.jpg
163 KB, 375x500
>obvious fucking troll thread
>everyone bites

I wish you would all fucking die.
>>
>>30088002

The DeSantis hotshot is basically a wallet holster. In their site they tell why it is legal and link to the atf website to prove it
>>
>>30085721
>guy breaks into your house at night, he somehow knows your house layout, where your room is, knock down the doors, all in the dark, all in less than a minute.
I guess if an operator that studied my house plans and broke in, I might be fucked.
>>
>>30085721
>house is small enough that an intruder can reach you before you grab your HD gun

stay cucked, poorfag
>>
File: 1454023402221.jpg (61 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1454023402221.jpg
61 KB, 600x450
>>30090029
>le summerfag meme
/k/ is the easiest board to troll you fucking geezer, get the fuck over it.
>>
>>30085721
Antigun people really think this. The world must be a scary place, if every hypothetical is a kobayashi maru.
>>
>>30087941
>Implying the ATF plays by their own rules
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.