[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else get fraudulent charges on your card after buying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: Palmetto-State-Armory-Logo.jpg (23 KB, 200x107) Image search: [Google]
Palmetto-State-Armory-Logo.jpg
23 KB, 200x107
Anyone else get fraudulent charges on your card after buying something from Palmetto recently?

Someone just tried charging 800 dollars at a SuperTarget in California on my card yesterday.
>>
Yeah. I checked my statements and saw $300 added to my account from them...
>>
Sometimes packages with items from these guys show up on my doorstep. It's really creepy, especially since it's always full of parts of GUNS.

It's so gory.
>>
>>30084941
Wish I got parts shipped to my house free of charge out of pure "Random" "Accident"
>>
>>30084802
>Buying from PSA
How is your budget AR that's totally going to be just as good or better than "gucci trash" coming along, and/or do you expect to see your ammo shipment by the end of the year?
>>
>>30085018
Both my PSA's run great. I'd recommend PSA to any and all poorfags. The more AR owners the better.
>>
>>30084802
Seriously? Thats bad as cold hush puppies. Thread caught my eye because i put an order in today. Glad i used a visa gift card. Are they a small operation with minimal oversight?
>>
>>30085018
Never had a problem with my PSA AR, just wish I hadn't been a moron trying to jump on a Black Friday sale so that I wouldn't have gotten the Govt profile barrel. Everything including ammo arrived fairly quickly even.
>>
>>30084802
Have you considered you might have a virus?... on your computer?
>>
>>30085018

There's literally nothing wrong with PSA ARs, barring the PTAC brand.
>>
>>30085369

Those are not made by PSA though.
>>
>>30084802
I have used two of my credit cards to buy things from them and I also have had to deal with fraudulent charges recently on both cards. I don't know if it's because of a data breach with PSA or some other merchant that I've used both cards with (possibly Amazon), but it was annoying to deal with

>$1500 in charges for skin care products on one card
>immediately caught by the credit card company
>card closed

>2x $11 charges from some fucking clothing company in oregon that I've never heard of
>a few days later, receive a tshirt in the mail
>all sorts of errors in my address on the invoice (wrong state, wrong email, wrong phone number)
>tshirt isn't even the size I wear
>had to close that card too because it was compromised
>>
>>30084802
leddit r/guns had a thread about this today apparently it's a whole bunch

>inb4 git back 2 leddit cuck
>inb4 op can't inb4
>>
>>30085569
What, you mean even on redit, people say "gb2 redit?"
>>
>>30085458
Sometimes they seem insanely retarded at catching it somehow
>Card gets compromised somehow
>3 or 4 $100 purchases suddenly in New Jersey the next week
>Nobosy notices until I point it out
>>
>>30085595
I'm just shit posting dank memes m8 have a upboat

In all seriousness tho if any of you poorfags have ordered from PSA I'd cancel your cards because if you haven't been hit yet it could take a few months before someone rolls the dice with your cc #

I doubt PSA is the one doing it, could be a pissed off employee or the company who processes the payment system. If you paid with a actual credit card you could just wait it out but if you used a debit card cancel that fucker, banks take weeks to dispute and could result in overdraft fees
>>
>>30085640
Most likely, their systems were hacked.
>>
Considering I've ordered from them 4 or 5 separate times several months in-between with absolutely no fraud this has to be a recent development of them getting hacked o an employee going full retard
>>
I've not had any issues with PSA. Last time I ordered from them as probably 2 years ago though. The only places in the past 5 years I've had issues with is with EA (yeah, I know) and groupon.

EA was a mass hack on everyone who saved their CC number to the site, and groupon was some dude who ordered like an assload of shit (several thousands worth) with my CC (which was also saved).

EA was difficult to deal with, but eventually it was fixed. Groupon canceled most of it and refunded me promptly, but some stuff (barbie play houses, like half a dozen) were still sent to me by mistake. It was odd is that it was sent to my address, not whoever stole or hacked my account.

I told them to give me labels to ship back, since I have no use for them. They never did, so I gave some out as presents and donated the rest to toys for tots.
>>
No, last order was 5/17 though so I guess I'll see.
>>
I noticed charges on my card last week. Maybe was PSA
>>
>>30084802
They had a nasty security breach awhile back.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.