[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SHTF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: city-hordes.jpg (40 KB, 560x346) Image search: [Google]
city-hordes.jpg
40 KB, 560x346
Alright /k/ shtf and you can choose 2 famous gun owners to assist you. Who are they?
>Hard mode:No Chuck Norris, Jerry Miciluk, or Hickok45
>>
Probably Chris Pratt so he could entertain people while I sneak in for the kill and Vining.
>>
>>30083351

Keanu Reeves and Shaquille O'Neal
>>
>>30083351
Cokefag and MAC.
>>
OP here: Extra hard mode:Only youtubers
>>
>>30083396
Nutnphancy even though he's annoying as fuck, he shoots pretty well and doesn't seem like the whiny type.
Aaaaaand....
The black scout survival redneck. Dunno his name but I'd drink a beer with him.
>>
James Wesley, Rawles
Dude has the gear, mindset, skills, and thinks about shtf more than most as its his job.
Id take him and MAC guy.
>>
>>30083396
Shootingthebull410 and Dugan
>>
>>30083396
pat mcnamara and mat best
>>
Jocko WIllink
Keanu Reeves
>>
>>30083728
this
>>
>>30083351
Simo Hayha and Fruity Rudy
>>
>>30083396
JoergSprave and the guy from Demolition Ranch
>>
>>30083990
Is JoergSprave even a hasgunz?
>>
Obama and Diane Feinstein
>>
>>30084009
Probably, since gun ownership is possible in Germany and relatively easy compared to the UK or France.
>>
>>30083351
Keanu Reeves and Mike Vining

come at me faggots
>>
>>30084009
He has 40 guns and used to own a functional Carro Veloce.
>>
>>30083351

Chris Costa and Travis Haley.

They just play so well off of each other.
>>
>>30083960
lel
enjoy the gay sex and getting shot in the face
>>
File: combo.jpg (386 KB, 1558x1152) Image search: [Google]
combo.jpg
386 KB, 1558x1152
>>30083351

Aliya Moldagulova and John Parker.

The most autistic combo I could come up with.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.