[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"I'm from the United States of America and I say kill'em
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
Pretty sure his career is fucked.

https://twitter.com/binmaymun/status/735864825658515456
>>
>>30074719
Pretty sure he's not even in the U.S. Military so his 'career' will be fine.
>>
>>30074719
Pretty sure he's not in the military, maybe former but doubt current.
>>
File: civi.jpg (9 KB, 217x232) Image search: [Google]
civi.jpg
9 KB, 217x232
>>30074719
Legend.
>>
>>30074719
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PbdyJ_ybSI
Pretty funny desu
>>
>>30074757
>>30074761
I'm unfamiliar with US uniforms/patches/gear and PR politics for grunts, why do you think so ?

Genuine question, plz no bully.
>>
>>30074719
10 bucks says he dies if he is part of an offense on al-raqqah.
>>
Give that man citizenship.
>>
He is wearing YPG camo uniform. He is a forgien volunteer.
>>
I'm pretty sure that's a Starship Troopers reference. He's making a joke.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PbdyJ_ybSI
>>
It's a movie reference you turd nuggets. Unrustle your jimmies.
>>
>>30074848
-Wearing a hat rather than a helmet.
-Camo pattern close to MARPAT but is actually a Kurdish pattern.
-Arabic writting on arm patch
-YPG written on the vehicle behind them
-Everyone around him is clearly not american
-couple all this with the fact that there are American volunteers in the YPG.
>>
>>30074719
Can someone post the actual video and not the twitter shit?
I can never get twitter videos to play.
>>
>>30074848
He's wearing a MARPAT ripoff, and the woodland MARPAT at that. If he was a US Marine he'd be wearing desert MARPAT as well as;

>plate carrier
>kevlar helmet
>camel-back
>ballistic eye-wear
>>
>>30075919
I thought he was some sort of advisor around some pesh fighters. Good call for the rest though, especially the patch and camo pattern. Thanks, appreciated.

So, a US volunteer he is.

Will he get some flak from sjw's and the like if this thing get viral ?

>>30075173
>>30075849
Thank you, couldn't figure out that myself, as you already knew after reading the filename.
>>
Have people forgot that the purpose of the military is to kill people and break things?
>>
>>30077414
purpose of the military is disaster relief and peace keeping m88
>>
>>30074850
can we get something like this going?? I'd put 10 if he died b4 raqqah quacka
>>
>>30077621
The purpose of the military is release of sexual tensions.
>>
He's very clearly a YPG foreign volunteer and not a US serviceman. He's wearing no US gear, looks too young to be special forces, and I'm pretty sure we don't (officially) have any 'advisors' in Syria. And if he was a US serviceman who was allowed to be on camera no one would give a fuck what movie references he makes.
>>
>>30078792
Navy please go
>>
>>30075919
its RT, literally Pravda 2.0 what do you expect
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.