[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://savagearms.com/firearms/mode l/stevens320pump i have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
http://savagearms.com/firearms/model/stevens320pump

i have the the second one but the manual looks like 3 minus the pistol grip.
I'm going through the manual and beginning to think Walmart gave me the wrong box with the wrong manual. the inside of the barrel looks different than what im supposed to remove in the picture & im running into trouble with the slide lock. it was the display one and the guy originally came back with the completely wrong box (20 gauge). i just want to know the damn thing works
>>
>>30071886
Nice blog post.
>>
>>30071926
im looking for advice, i just want to use this gun & it seems i have the wring manual
>>
>i want to use this gun
>but wrong manual
Er, what?

People actually fucking read those?

you can probably get a pdf for it on the internet.
>>
>>30072620
You didn't say any of those things in op. Other than you thought you had the wrong book.
>>
Take a picture with your phone of the gun. You probably got some weird ass different model or something that's been fondled day and night by walmart tards and they only gave you a normal manual.

Can you really not look up a youtube video and watch someone operate it and strip it apart? Why the fuck do you need a manual?

Like is this some weird shit bait?
>>
Most firearm manuals are super generic from the company. This is cheaper for them. Use the google to figure out anything you want to know about it. To find out if it works
1. Insert shell into chamber
2. Pull trigger
3. Fuck off
>>
File: slide lock.jpg (610 KB, 1216x1992) Image search: [Google]
slide lock.jpg
610 KB, 1216x1992
>>30072669
i guess i couldve been clearer, the slide lock in the manual doesnt seem to work & i cant put multiple shells in the barrel even though the manual says 5 & theyre 2 3/4 like it says on the barrel
>>30072707
youtube didnt show me anything useful. im no gun pro, i just want to know this works
>>
File: stevens 320.jpg (244 KB, 980x3984) Image search: [Google]
stevens 320.jpg
244 KB, 980x3984
>>
Yeah I got 2 savage rifles and both of their manuals cover like 5 different models of guns one of which MAY be my rifle.

I broke an ejector once and the best help the manual gave me was the customer service number. Too bad it was the US savage customer service number despite the fact I live in Canada. The Canadian customer service for Savage was helpful. They mailed me a new ejector for free and I managed to repair the rifle but it took like 2 fucking months for a tiny ejector to arrive by mail.

Very solid company. Excellent firearms. I rate it a solid 2.1/5.
>>
>>30072906
>youtube didnt show me anything useful. im no gun pro, i just want to know this works

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGF6YCNHJ3Q

Did you even look?
>>
>>30073128
the point of that was how to clean it right? I watched it, i didnt disassemble along with it but i still dont get what to do with the slide lock.
>>
>>30072906
The magazine is where you put the shells, not the barrel. I suggest you learn the basics of how firearms work. What do you want to use it for?
>>
You bought a shotgun infamous for breaking anyway
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.