[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yesterday while walking to the mail box one of the neighbors
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33
File: barkingLawsuit.jpg (311 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
barkingLawsuit.jpg
311 KB, 1600x1067
Yesterday while walking to the mail box one of the neighbors dogs was in their back yard. S/he usually barks at me, but I just pay it no mind because it's behind a fence. However, on the way back I noticed the dog was chewing on the fucking metal fence! It has teeth marks all up and down the fence where this dog is trying to chew his way through the fence.

So my questions /k/: should I start carrying to the mail box? What are the laws/repercussions of shooting one of these barking lawsuits? Pic related.
>>
>>30052464
i think it has to exhibit agressive behavior before its justified, it was in your backyard though so that intrusion itself might be enough justification.
>>
I mean. Just because it's chewing to get out doesn't meant it's coming to kill you. That being said. I'd carry just to be safe. And shooting a dog that gets loose and shows aggression is not really a lawsuit that the dog's owner can win. And chances are that if police got involved the owner would be liable for some charge because it's their dog that they didn't secure properly.
>>
>>30052464

Try talking with your neighbours about it too, unless you know it's a lost cause. And always keep in mind dog atacks are fast and silent. Don't get worried when it barks, get worried when it's quiet and you can't see it.

I don't know what the laws are like where you live, but it sounds like a pretty clear cut case of self defense if the dog is outside the fence and threatening/attacking you.
>>
>>30052464
Ask your neighbor to introduce you to the dog, then it will see you as a friend of its master and not a chew toy
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1933x3262) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1933x3262
>>30052464
>>30052522
This. Also have you ever yelled at it or thrown things at?
>>
Get to know doggo dummy.
>>
>>30052522
>heroic pitbull travels 1000 miles to maul owner.tiff
>>
>>30052464

Thick! High test!
>>
>>30052464
just go talk to your neigbors, or throw him a chunk of hot dog or some other cheap meat 5 or 6 times in a row when you go out and hell be your best friend.

i love muh guns and the muh constitution as much as the next guy but carrying a gun to the mail box because your afraid of the neighbors dog is pretty sad and cowardly.
>>
>>30052804
Kek
>>
>>30052464
;_; i hate ear cropping

Poor dog, whiever got their ears cut deserves their own ears cropped
>>
>>30052500

It's barking like mad and chewing on a metal fence to get out. I think I could safely assume the dog is going to come after me if it gets out.

>>30052514
Not a bad idea. Maybe I'll go say something. I don't really know them that well, but the wife seems reasonable.

>>30052522
I don't know how well that would go over.

>>30052536
Nope. Usually just ignore it, but I couldn't help to notice that the dog was making this weird sound which was him chewing on metal...

>>30052843
It's a pit bull chewing on a metal fence... if it were a poodle or a pug you would have a point.
>>
>>30052890
> it's a big scary 'salt Pitbull.

This is how you sound. Either the owners are shitty and the dog is a shitty dog because of it. Or the owners can be told about the issue and will help out. Personally...i'd just let the owners know their dog is about to get out and say you'd hate for it to get out and get hurt ( don't bring up thd whole "YOU BETTER KEEP YOUR SCARY ASSAULT DOG ON A CHAIN") pretend to give a fuck about the dog.

If they don't remedy the situation, THEN start carrying. Or do like the other anon said. Give it a hot dog or 12.
>>
File: 1385208271182.jpg (3 KB, 125x123) Image search: [Google]
1385208271182.jpg
3 KB, 125x123
>>30052464
>should I start carrying to the mail box?
You only need to carry to the mailbox once, really.

If you have to do it more than once, you're really bad at aiming.
>>
>>30052464
Just call the ATF about your neighbour hiding homemade "assault weapons"
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2387x3262) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2387x3262
>>30052890
Poodles are extremely aggressive dogs. Sounds like you are just a bitch afraid of pit bulls
>>
>>30052464
A dog is chewing on things?!
Shoot that mother fucker op.
>>
>>30052464
get a squirt gun, fill it with ammonia. next time the dog shows aggression toward you, walk up and shoot it in the nose with the squirt gun. It will never bother you again.
>>
>>30053017
not even him but to be fair you can just stomp the shit out of a poodle when it attacks you, same cant be said for a pitbull. i mean not even implying the rate of attacks by dog breed, but when's the last time you heard of someone getting killed by a poodle?
>>
>>30052464
ask your neighbour to keep their dog under control or get a better fence if youre concerned about the dog breaking it.
>>
Go feed it a hotdog or something.

Food giver = friend to dogs.
>>
>>30052890

>guns are inanimate objects
>dogs are living beings
>trying to equate one with the other

Are you sure you have the required IQ and number of chromosomes to own a firearm?

Anyway, I'm going to tell them their dog is chewing on the fence at least. I'm sure that can't be good for his teeth.

>>30053017

No, I just know nigger breeds when I see them.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_dog_attacks_in_the_United_States#Fatalities_reported_in_2016

Hmmm, sure are a lot of pit bulls in there and I don't see any poodles.
>>
>>30053092

Meant for >>30052930
>>
>>30052464
if you shoot it while it is behind a fence, you will go to jail.
>>
>>30053067
I don't hear of any deaths by dogs because it's rare af. Poodles are not all lap dogs like you think and not all pits are giga nigga like the in the OP. op is just a bitch. Talk to the neighbor it's not hard
>>
>>30053092
Wow so many attacks. I wonder if nigger tier owners are the problem. Stop being a bitch and talk to your neighbor
>>
>>30053134

Holy shit how butt hurt are you? It sounds like you're denying that genetic and behavioral traits aren't inherited with breed. I'm sorry that the dog breed you love is absolute garbage, but I'm no losing my life because you want one of these aggressive breeds.
>>
>>30053092
Pit bulls aren't that big. Now to be fair since you're on /k/, that means your lard ass might have trouble with one. You also sound like someone who has never owned a dog before, at least not one bigger than a chihuahua.

t. Mastiff owner
>>
>>30053153
I'm not butthurt at all. There is nothing wrong with the breed, it's the owners. It's seems you have already made up your mind to carry. I dont give a shit if you die, I'll enjoy my three dogs that trigger you.
>>
>>30053153
Confirmed for never owning a dog bigger than a chihauhau.

Larger dogs have the size to boss you around if you don't train them properly. This means they might bite anyone and anything they don't like because you didn't train them.
>>
>>30053172
>>30053195
Not that other anon, but figured I should respond.

The breed went from being bred from hunting, to being bred for fighting in the 1800's. Don't just wave away that these dogs were LITERALLY bred for aggression and ferocity, and that for ever good pit there are five bad ones.
>>
>>30053162

>6'1", 175 lbs
>lard ass

All this projecting because the dog breed you like is naturally violent. I owned a Great Dane when I was younger, dog was huge and loving as all hell. Again, don't see any Great Danes in that dog attack list from wiki...

>>30053172
Yeah, nothing wrong with the breed at all. That's why in the wiki article if the family owned multiple breeds they were only attacked by the pit bull.
>>
>>30053017

Your pupper just needs some dillo dust.
>>
>>30052464
Protip. start feeding the dog. fat fat dog. Dont ever hand feed it, but throw it some scraps. You will still be barked at, but for food, instead of murder.
>>
Call the atf
>>
>>30053017

Ain't you faggot mic shitposting on youtube? Or do all pit bull owners sound like a backyard mentally retarded criminal?
>>
>>30053204
Do some more research senpai. It was Americas dog and was breed as a family dog plus a hunting dog. kys

>>30053234
kek

>>30053261
I don't have a YouTube account so no
>>
>>30053275

Ok, so you're just a random faggot who's mentally ill then.

But in your defense most pit bull owners suffer from some sort of mental illness. It could be to compensate for a smaller penis or just a retarded liberal. Most of the fags I see here are the first kind (your kind), while the second type libtard are mostly women.
>>
>>30053275

>kys

Don't worry, your dog will do that for you soon enough.
>>
>>30053204
Precisely why proper training (including socialization) is important with a larger dog like pitbulls. If you don't train them right then they will be more aggressive.

>>30053224
>didn't read my post
>didn't understand le keyboard warrior meme

You might have autism.

I don't like pit bulls. Too small. Bull mastiff is about as small as I'm willing to go. I just don't like retards like you blathering about subjects you don't understand.
>>
>>30053081
Or the dog associates you with food.

Pits are good dogs though, I miss mine sometimes.
>>
>>30052464
Not really a dog person huh?

I don't understand how people have such a hard time with dogs. Even super agressive ones are pretty easy to deal with temporarily.
>>
>>30053284
kek why you so mad? anti gun tier arguments

>>30053285
puppers love me
>>
>>30053116
I think OP is retarded. Is a poodles jaw as capable as a pitbull's? Also, stop being an autistic fuck and talk to the owners.
>>
>>30053284
>liberals owning pit bulls rather than banning them for being scary
>liberal women owning a dog, ever
>small penis maymay

Damn, I wish I had that picture of the progressive cuck pretending to be just like everyone else because "well I like guns but.....". That's what you sound like right now.
>>
>>30053323

Again, guns and dogs are not the same fucking thing. I wonder if you truly do have the mental capacity to own either. From just a bit of your posting you seem like you should be ward of the state.
>>
>>30053318
>Not bitches love me
You fucked up
>>
>ITT OP is confirmed as a massive fag autist who is scared of a puny dog. Jesus, you must be a lard ass too since you worry too much about a dog overpowering you. No way slme medium sized dog can overpower a human unless you are a bitch.
>>
>>30053340
two different anons senpai. We both can see how you are a fag though
>>
>>30053318

I'm not mad, I'm just stating the facts. Whether you can handle the fact that you are a nigger, is up to you friend.

>anti gun tier arguments
By no means. I openly support the use of firearms against attacking vicious dogs. The same way I support them in fighting against bears, wolves, coyotes, etc. Capping attacking pits should not be a crime in any state, but she be the equivalent of just cursing someone out in traffic. No harm no foul.
>>
File: 1446332660809.jpg (27 KB, 320x371) Image search: [Google]
1446332660809.jpg
27 KB, 320x371
>>30053344

>ITT faggoty autistic fatties get triggered when someone calls out their violent dog breed.
>>
>>30053340
See
>>30053344
And
>>30053351
>>
>>30053370
le small penis and woman

>>30053375
kys underfag
>>
>>30053323

Nice projection, but it only makes you look like a bigger libtard fool.

Liberal women believe in a fantasy realm where niggers are misunderstood and that their special love can reform criminals. This same kind of mentality also goes into what kind of pets they like. Vicious pit bulls are a major thing for fairy dust liberals because they love to show the world how loving they are and how narrow minded everyone else is.

I think I'll call you Susan from now on.
>>
>>30053370
>in your defense most gun owners have a mental disease or are compensating for a small penis.
Yeah that's definitely not an anti-gun tier argument when applied to dogs.
>>
>>30053321
Standard poodles can actually bite much harder than a Pit. I'm serious. The difference is in how they approach biting. Pitbulls (and most other dogs with "bull" in their name) are just heavy set and strong enough to knock a human over. Which is where the danger comes from. They cannot lock their jaws, or anything like that. They are just heavy, and built like tanks. Once any dog gets you on the ground, you're fucked. But that is what Pitbulls, Bull dogs, Bull Mastiffs, Bull terriers, etc. are meant for. Wrestling other big strong animals/people to the ground.

Poodles are lanky and are not built to wrestle things bigger than they are. But they bite much, much harder.

So in short...a Poodle's jaw is much more capable. But that's not where the danger lies. And in terms of which is more dangerous, it totally depends on the situation. A poodle taking a literal chunk out of your arm or leg, and a Pitbull dragging you to the ground can be equally dangerous.

Source: Worked with dogs for a long time, and have a friend that trains dogs for Police/security work.
>>
>>30053379

I don't have the proper tools to kill myself. Maybe I'll go get a pit bull from the shelter?
>>
>>30053390

You're basically trying to paint me as "anti-gun" simply because I intelligently don't fall in line with your narrow-minded view. You do this in hopes others will also attack me because you just used the buzzword "anti-gun"

Guns are good. They are best when shooting at Pitbulls.
>>
German shepherds are the tacticool of the dog owning world.

Yeah, your dog is not a trained police or military dog. Its an over bred, and extremely high strung timebomb.

I own a Chesapeake Bay retriever. Looks like a lab, but would fuck up anyone who tries to come on to my property or hurt my family. Also, really likes getting ducks.
>>
>>30053375

They're like ghetto people who will go apeshit when you say Mike Brown was guilty or how Obama is a horrible president.

It's an ultimate trigger for these people. A fun trigger, but a major trigger none the less.
>>
>>30053383
I'm projecting and a libtard? When you're the one saying we should get rid of a breed due to some shitty owners?

That is the same argument a libtard would use to ban guns.
>well if a few are bad then all are bad!
There is definitely some projection going on here and it aint me.
>>
>>30053400
Nope, I'm pointing out that you are using the same retarded arguments anti-gun folks use. Mot my fault you're too autistic to figure that out.
>>
>>30053421

>It's not the breed it's the owner

That's actually a major libtard catch phrase I often hear repeated time and time again. Personally I blame BOTH.

>well if a few are bad then all are bad!

A majority are. You have understand, they were bred for fighting. The bulldog had impressive sturdiness and resilience, while the terrier had a good bite force. Thus pit bulls were used.
>>
>>30053438

So only anti gun folks think that Pits and their owners are retarded niggers? No friend, it's just you.
>>
>>30053416

Yeah, maybe I should have left the breed out like they leave race out of news stories. Didn't realize everyone would be screaming "he dindu nuffin!"
>>
Laying in bed, petting my pretty pitties.

Anti pit fags are the same pussies that bitch about trucks as daily drivers.

Stop being pussy bitches and grow up.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 240x320
Just shoot the dog OP. You can always shoot dogs with absolute impunity. I should know.
Pic related, it's me.
>>
>>30053474

http://www.dogsbite.org/dangerous-dogs-pit-bull-owners.php

This website is a good read into the mentality of your average pit bull owner. I never thought pit owners were actually mentally deranged until this thread.
>>
>>30053474

>le anyone who hates my dog is a transsexual, liberal, communist, un-American, Russian, satanist, black nationalist, rapist, Clinton supporter who does cocaine.

Will do buddy boy. Thanks for your ground breaking input.
>>
>>30052890
Let me make one thing clear: Poodles are surprisingly vicious and tough to the point where they make my top ten list of /k/ dogs.

Moving onto ( my experiences with ) pit bulls, they can be vicious but are surprisingly soft dogs ( opposite of poodles ) and they will chew on things like fences, etc. when suffering separation anxiety. If nobody is home when the pitbull sees you and does this it might just be desperate for attention. Even if this is the case don't go pet it; instead keep your distance. I'd also carry a knife to the mail box instead of a gun because of potential legal issues regarding firing within a residential area and your goal with the knife will be to stab between the shoulder blades. It may not be a bad idea to ask your neighbor if you can spend some time with the dog in order to let it know you ( play with it, give it a few treats, rub the belly ) and thus not be "aggressive" toward you.

>>30053035
That works too; my dad used to work for an old farmer who kept a bull by itself in one of the barns; pretty aggressive thing they never dehorned for some reason. When the farmer would open the door the bull would charge and he'd just squirt at it which caused the bull to back away in fear. It would stay opposite the farmer ( and whoever was with him ) for the remainder of their time in the barn and they'd have to repeat the process the next time.
>>
>>30053441
>Personally I blame BOTH.

What about smaller dogs, which are proven to be far more aggressive than larger breeds including pitbulls? Like Chihuahuas, Schnauzers, Scotty dogs, Toy Poodles, etc? There have been small dogs that horribly disfigure kids. And small breeds biting as actually far more common than Pits biting.

Should my wife take her Chihuahua out back and cap it's ass?

>A majority are. You have understand, they were bred for fighting.

As were most breeds of Mastiff, Boxers, and even the Scottish Deer hound was bred to be used for killing the fuck out of people.

>Thus pit bulls were used.

Used to...? Do the same things the dogs they were bred from did? Because they were. Dog fighting, bull baiting, hunting, etc were all huge things for dogs back when the Pit Bull was created.
>>
>>30053523
>Should my wife take her Chihuahua out back and cap it's ass?

YES, and probably your wife too.

God damn, I hate those little fuckers. There are small dogs I do like, but chihuahuas I have no use for.
>>
>>30053448
Nope, I'm saying if an argument is retarded when used for or against something that requires personal responsibility to own, like a gun, then it is also retarded when applied to other things that require personal responsibility to own. Unless there is something mentally wrong with a dog then the only thing that matters is how well you train it.
>>
>>30053546
SO

Once again, what you dislike should be killed? What about the other breeds?

You post on /pol/ a lot huh?
>>
File: captain laughs back.jpg (112 KB, 965x711) Image search: [Google]
captain laughs back.jpg
112 KB, 965x711
>>30053523
>What about smaller dogs, which are proven to be far more aggressive than larger breeds including pitbulls? Like Chihuahuas, Schnauzers, Scotty dogs, Toy Poodles, etc?
>What about smaller dogs that won't cause death or serious injury like the larger pitbulls
>I'm such a stupid cunt for saying this, but I had to say it due to my stupid cuntness

please refer to >>30053092

Also thumbs up soldier

Judging from stats, Pits have the title as the most deadliest in terms of fatalities. When toy poodles kill as many people then we'll talk. But I like your dindu nuffin excuses. They made me chuckle. Not even the Aussies can troll as good.
>>
>>30053509

Well, my neighbor has a blood hound and he has never acted aggressively towards anyone, never barked at me while on the side walk or anything.

I have never, not ever, seen a dog chew on fence, metal or otherwise, to while barking viciously at someone. I don't think the right answer here is to go play with it. In fact, after seeing every pit owner reaction here I don't even want to go talk to the owners.

Thanks /k/, you helped answer my question! I'll just carry to the mail box from here on out.
>>
>>30053548

Let me say what has been echoed in this thread a lot.

Guns are not Pit bulls. A gun will never get up on it's own and start shooting at random people or your family. Pit bulls however will do that.
>>
>>30053572
I'm not the person you think I am.

I just look down on people who own chihuahuas. Like most people, I automatically associate you with the likes of Paris Hilton or some fat Mexican lady.
>>
>>30053204
Agression and ferocity directed at animals.

In a pit while the dogs are fighting usually the owners are right there with them.
Fights are not always or typically to thw death.
The dogs get separated often.
By the owners or and impartial person.
With their bare hands omg.

You're and ignorant retarded little bitch who is accepting random made up facts akin to brady campaign shit but against dogs. I hope some rich fucks poof dog bites you you freak out shoot and lose your house in the lawsuit faggot.
>>
>>30052886
I use pit bulls to hunt pigs and have cropped all of their ears, its actually very helpful because if the pig gets a hold of the doggo's ears its r.i.p. in no time.
>>
>>30053576
>most deadliest
>muh statistics

But your statistics (because 90% of them do.) probably have several dog breeds counted as it bulls.

>>30053587
My wife's Chihuahua isn't a full chihuahua though. It's...well we don't know what it is,other than it is part Chihuahua. It's a weird little fucker.

Either way, I wouldn't mind being associated with the Hiltons if it means I get to have money. Annnd fat Mexican ladies are a huge jump from the Hiltons. And how is a fat Mexican lady any worse than say a fat (insert other race) lady?
>>
Magdump in its fucking face. Then go inside and take from the ammo pile I know you have and do it again.

Fucking worthless shit animals, a real burglar will have a gun, they don't do shit but bark and ruin the neighborhood for everyone. Every time a police officer or swat team has to enter the property, the dog can't defend the pwecious family and it gets shot anyway, they have zero defensive power and just make life worse for everyone. Fucking do it op.
>>
>>30053640
>You're and ignorant retarded little bitch who is accepting random made up facts akin to brady campaign shit but against dogs. I hope some rich fucks poof dog bites you you freak out shoot and lose your house in the lawsuit faggot.

See, this is the shit I'm talking about. This is why I'm not going to go up and talk to the neighbors. I'm assuming (from this thread) all pit owners are this mentally unstable. I'm just going to carry, and if it gets out and attacks me I'm shooting it.
>>
>>30053680
>Pitbulls are not more dangerous than any other large breed of dog.

>"HOLY FUCK YOU'RE ALL MENTAL"

Ok OP.
>>
File: consider-the-following.jpg (24 KB, 600x451) Image search: [Google]
consider-the-following.jpg
24 KB, 600x451
How can we weaponize pitbulls?
>>
>>30053640
>I mention that the breed can be dangerous.
>bred for fighting
>your autism flares up
THE TRUTH HURTS ME ANON. SHUSH UP. NU. BAD FACTS.

http://www.aspca org/about-us/aspca-policy-and-position-statements/position-statement-pit-bulls

"Today’s pit bull is a descendant of the original English bull-baiting dog—a dog that was bred to bite and hold bulls, bears and other large animals around the face and head. When baiting large animals was outlawed in the 1800s, people turned instead to fighting their dogs against each other. These larger, slower bull-baiting dogs were crossed with smaller, quicker terriers to produce a more agile and athletic dog for fighting other dogs.

"Some pit bulls were selected and bred for their fighting ability. That means that they may be more likely than other breeds to fight with dogs."

Any dog which is aggressive to animals will be just as aggressive to random people. It's not rocket science, autismo.
>>
>>30053696

>I hope someone's dog bites you and you kill it and get sued so you lose everything

>I'M NOT THE MENTAL ONE HERE YOU ARE!
>>
>>30053662
Pits don't usually bark. That's one reason I don't like them.

You're better off with a dog like a boarder collie that will bark when there's an intruder but probably won't do shit to attack it.

My CBR will alert me and probably try to fight off an intruder. If a robber decides to shot him at that point, well, I'm fully awake and ready to avenge my pupper.
>>
>>30053724
I'm the guy that told you...or OP, to just go tell the neighbor and to act like a fucking adult about the situation, then start carrying until the issue is resolved, or continue to carry if the issue is not resolved.

Or to give the fucking thing a few slices of cheese, if not to make it like to distract it from eating it's fence while you get your Dragon Dildos out of the mail.

I worked with Pitbulls for a long time, as well as almost every other breed of dog. And I can honestly say that against full grown adults, 9 of 10 Pitbulls won't do shit to you. That 1 in 10 who will is no different from any other dog that has shitty owners who failed to socialize their pets.
>>
>>30053754

I have to say, I thought initially you were right in talking to the owners, but this thread has educated me better than I ever could have hoped for. It has taught me that pit bull owners are far more unstable than their dogs. Again, thread is pretty much over because I got the advice I needed.
>>
>>30052464

if you carry in your own yard to get the mail because of a fucking dog behind a fence you'll become known as "that crazy guy who has a gun when he gets the mail" in the neighborhood

imagine if you shot it, you'd be viewed as a unabomber style madman
>>
File: 1463814857126.jpg (44 KB, 374x497) Image search: [Google]
1463814857126.jpg
44 KB, 374x497
>>30053260
>>
>>30053780
Ok OP.

Just try replacing "pitbull owners" with "gun owners" and realize that is how you sound.
>>
>>30053800
Guns aren't living things with the need to kill bred into them though.
>>
>>30053800

Just try replacing "Pitbull" with "inner city black youth who are misunderstood" and realize that is how you sound.
>>
>>30053785

The mailbox is down the street. I have to walk to get to it. Also I CC because I have a permit and OC is illegal.

>>30053800

Again, guns aren't dogs. I don't think there has ever been an incident where a gun has broke free of it's storage and started shooting random people.
>>
>>30052464
you are one of those detestable folks that poison steaks and throw it into the neighbors yard. pre internet autism, before skynet could find you fucks in the dark corners of the earth
>>
>>30053816
And Pitbulls are? Because if you think they are, there are about 100 other breeds of dog you have to also lump in as killing machines. But if you're going to arbitrarily label Pits as killers, but not Mastiffs (most of which were bred to be used against people.), Bull dogs, Boxers, etc you're being willfully ignorant of dogs in general and the literal history of man and dog-kind.

Like, if you'll say "I hate pit bulls, and the 100+ other breeds bred to fight/hunt" I'd at least have a tiny bit of respect for you. Especially because the stats used against Pitbulls are made up of several breeds of dog.

If not, well fuck dude. That's just retarded.

I carry my gun (and bring MY dog.) on walks because of dogs, pigs, coyotes, etc. myself. But I don't do it because I fear one entire breed of dog.
>>
File: Sten_Mk_II.jpg (58 KB, 800x610) Image search: [Google]
Sten_Mk_II.jpg
58 KB, 800x610
>>30053855
Oh, hi there.
>>
File: 1422767986647.jpg (59 KB, 522x583) Image search: [Google]
1422767986647.jpg
59 KB, 522x583
>>30053871

Right, because defending myself against this inevitable child killer when it breaks free is totally the same as poisoning it while it's confined. Are you mentally ill?
>>
>>30053902
whats mentally ill is keeping a response image folder. who the fuck has time for that other than an 8hour day shitposter. if the dog attacks you, it would be under darwins blessing
>>
>>30053855
>gun broke free and killed people

Well actually...The Brits, Japanese, and Chinese, and most likely the Russians managed to create guns so shitty that, that actually happened. Not to mention the shitty weapons that failed and killed operators throughout the history of firearms and artillery in general.
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 768x432
>>30052464
Just get a bigger doge
>>
>>30052464
Why aren't you already carrying to get the mail? Just read the words of wisdom from the late Pat Rogers.

It's not like a sidearm is the best defense against dogs anyway, but you should still carry it. That said, for dogs a large stick or chemical repellant along with a decent sized blade is probably a better bet. The "21 foot rule" doesn't apply to dogs.

Also pit bulls are shitty dogs for shitty people. Buy the dog for the image, you have to live with the image. Same as kids dressed like punks and Harley riders complaint about being stereotyped. You did that so you WOULD be stereotyped. Don't complain when you get what you want.
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 618x412) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 618x412
>>30053948
Forgot pic
>>
>>30053948
>21 foot rule doesn't apply to dogs

Develop your hypothesis
>>
>>30053948
>Also pit bulls are shitty dogs for shitty people. Buy the dog for the image, you have to live with the image. Same as kids dressed like punks and Harley riders complaint about being stereotyped. You did that so you WOULD be stereotyped. Don't complain when you get what you want.

Exactly.

These faggots only buy these dogs because they want to look tough and somehow think that will garner them attention and respect.

At least a harley performs a certain way and provides a certain experience to the rider. Fast and flashy cars do the same thing.

Shitbulls provide none of those benefits, and act the same as just about any dog their size (until the randomly 'click' and kill their owners). Those dogs are just shallow posturing by their idiot owners. There is no other benefit.
>>
>>30053970
Average dog can cover ~40 feet in the time the average human can cover 20.
>>
>>30053970
not him, but common sense tells you the 21 foot rule is derived from a humans velocity. a dog travels faster than a human, and thus
>>
>>30053983
So it's the ten foot rule with dogs
>>
>>30053992
Your math is backwards, plus doges are smaller targets...
>>
>>30053987
>a dog travels faster than a human
Not necessarily

50 yard record is like 5 seconds for humans
>>
>>30052464
Just tell the ATF your neighbor is making baby killing mudergats, and they'll handle the pupper real quick.
>>
>>30054013
how is that at all relevant. light travels at light speed

>actwually...
>>
>>30054025
ACHKTUALLY light travels at sublight speed because it's slowed down by the light in front of it
>>
>>30052464

just build a better fence m8 are you even a man?

put up some mesh, dogs hate mesh
>>
>>30054025
I can blink my eyes faster then light because light takes about two seconds to the moon and back but in that same time I can blink about six times.
>>
>>30053930

The guns sprouted legs, broke out of their containment crates, ran into the street, and start firing on people?

That fucking backwards ass Soviet Union, I'll tell you.
>>
>>30054039
if light is traveling at a speed, its traveling at the speed of light. its self denotative
>>
>>30054057
Wow stop posting anytime
>>
>>30053970
Rationale applies but as pointed out in >>30053983 and >>30053987 dogs are generally faster than people and are generally a smaller target.

If dogs were a major threat of carry some kind of walking stick it a chemical spray to deter and once it's on me use a knife rather than trying to draw and fire a handgun.
>>
>>30054071
Knives aren't deadly anymore in the modern world
>>
>>30052464
Well, killing pets with guns are very controversial in the news right now. I would try to carry one of those sticks with the neck wire rope. Carry a small gun with a bean bag shooter attachment on the barrel. Nonlethal takedowns are best do you don't cause controversy.
>>
>>30054061
or you can keep posting. by whos measurement of lightspeed are you going, or do you not know
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 640x353) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 640x353
>>30054088
Some are.
>>
OP my neighbors had a pit bull that was always doing stupid shit, one night I gave it a tasty half pound burger with an entire package of rat poison inside. The next day, no dog, and the neighbor was crying like a bitch along with his 12 year old son, had a chuckle when I saw that one.
>>
File: 1463978802344.jpg (69 KB, 685x842) Image search: [Google]
1463978802344.jpg
69 KB, 685x842
>>30054189
Sure you did, you edgy little shit.
>>
File: Ragnar laughing.jpg (14 KB, 236x286) Image search: [Google]
Ragnar laughing.jpg
14 KB, 236x286
>>30054189
>>
>>30053134
>it's not the breed, it's the owners!
>it's not the African Americans fault there's all this racial violence, it's the whites!
>>
>>30053092
>Story was mauled to death inside her own home at around 1 p.m while changing the dog's crate. She died just as medical crews arrived. The giant pit bull mix had attacked her while she was cleaning its crate; her sister heard her screams and pulled the pit off her and shut it into a bathroom. The pit broke a hole in the bathroom door, forced its way out and resumed its attack, holding her down and mauling her. It ripped her throat out.

Jesus fucking wept.
>>
>>30054235

China does something right when they cook those things for meat.
>>
File: 1464112495517.gif (1 MB, 212x212) Image search: [Google]
1464112495517.gif
1 MB, 212x212
>>30054189
>kills dog for fun
>expects people to root for him

you're a dumb underaged bitch or have mental issues
>>
>>30054235
Keep in mind the media calls everything nowadays a pitbull just like that pic that all guns are AKs according to the news
>>
>>30053958
R.I.P. In peace, Pat
>>
>>30052464
>A dog is chewing something
>SHOOT IT

Settle the fuck down ATF, it's the canine equivalent to using a toothpick.
>>
>>30054257
Pit bulls aren't a pure breed. A lot of dogs fall under it, but a lot of dogs are also pits.
>>
File: steve o face when.jpg (45 KB, 604x340) Image search: [Google]
steve o face when.jpg
45 KB, 604x340
>>30054256

>implying he did anything wrong
>>
>>30054189
Be careful not to cut yourself on all that edge.
>>
File: feelsgoodman.jpg (46 KB, 610x335) Image search: [Google]
feelsgoodman.jpg
46 KB, 610x335
>>30054257

One drop of pitbull blood is too much for a mutt to have. Any relation to pitbulls = savage piece of shit white trash dog.
>>
>>30054088
Sure, tell that to Zod's stabbed neck.
>>
>>30054321
Who?
>>
>>30053680
>I'm going to assume those people cannot be reasoned with
>i'll just hope that the dog breaks out, I can't wait to shoot something!

dude, just fucking talk to the neighbors. If the intense and deadly attack you are expecting to happens does happens, their lawyer is going to press the fact that you're an anti-social shut-in who never even considered contacting them about your concerns
>>
>>30054344

Don't blame the OP, blame the Pitbull owners.
>>
>>30054189
I will root for you. Hurrah! Go around the USA and become a dog burger serial killer. And help people everywhere actually possibly get some sleep once in their miserable lives.
>>
File: feels super, man.png (255 KB, 432x436) Image search: [Google]
feels super, man.png
255 KB, 432x436
>>30054189

>looking at the amount of people you triggered with this post

You fucking rock.
>>
File: 1454512620659.jpg (51 KB, 374x430) Image search: [Google]
1454512620659.jpg
51 KB, 374x430
>>30053921

>2011
>2012
>2013
>2014
>2015
>2016
>2017?
>Not having a reaction image folder.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, fucking cancerous newfag, you are. GTFO to Reddit you nigger.
>>
>>30054344
Lol this is always what the dog faggot owner would say and I guarantee you the answer would have been "no". 100% quantum bullshit. Aim for right between the eyes op.
>>
>>30054189
That's fucking hilarious, you're doing God's work Anon.
>>
>>30054386
>2011

lmfao. whos the newfag?
>>
>>30054386
I'm not that guy, but for what it's worth, my computer burnt out and all my reaction folders and pictures over the years went with it.

Feels bad man. I'm too fucking lazy to rebuild.
>>
>>30054410

Educate yourself you utter moron:

>http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/costanza-jpg-george-costanza-reaction-face
>>
>>30053092
Something seems off about these reports, like aside from the scary high number of federal dog packs killing people, most of those follow the "scary dog" of the time, like in the 80's to mid 90's they're all gsd or gsd mixes, then it jumps to almost all rotties and now it's almost all pit bulls
>>
http://www.anilak.com/100-ways-to-kill-a-dog/
>>
>>30054410
All those middle school and high school years of being an underage B& don't count Anon.
>>
>>30054257
Oh yeah I'm sure they were "American Terriers" or whatever pit bull people are calling pit bulls so they don't have to admit they own a pit bull now days. The link actually addresses this bullshit and the "there's no such thing as a pit bull" crap they try to pull to deny they have shitty, violent animals.

But that's besides the point because it explicitly states it was a pit bull mix.
>>
>>30054257
Well, in this case, it was a pure pit. Don't deny that pits are an inherently aggressive breed.
>>
>>30052464
Poison it before it kills one of the neighborhood kids. Be proactive not reactive. Seriously these "dogs" need to be gebocided, along with their irresponsible, low-class owners.
>>
>>30054256
>For fun

Where the fuck did I imply that it was fun? I said FUNNY to see the faggot dog owners reaction, tbat doesn't mean I did it for fun.

>Have mental issues

Yeah, wanting a safe neighborhood for me and my kids and a good night's sleep is really mental. Great zinger, kid.

>>30054363
Lol I like that idea. I can imagine all the trashy pitbull owners puckering their assholes in rage/fear
>>
>>30052464

My favorite part of your post was that reasonably speaking to your neighbor wasnt at all a foreseen possibility. Your dumb pansy ass just instantly jumped straight to muh guns as the answer.
>>
>>30054503
Seconded, OP. You need to take matters into your own hands and kill that savage little shit before it gets free.
>>
>>30054508
You do realize that if they ever found out you poisoned their dog, they can AND will sue you.

And believe me, you won't stand a chance in any court.
>>
>>30054526
The owners are obviously negligent , seeing the way their nigger dog behaves and not putting a stop to it. Also, they are clearly uneducated or possibly a shitskin beaner/nigger because who else would own that breed ?
>>
>>30054526
>implying that talking to the owner reasonably will garner results
>implying that you wouldn't take the opportunity to shoot a vicious dog with a Mosin
>>
>>30054543
Yeah, I'm sure the Dog Police have all their top detectives on the case from 5 years ago. I'd better flee to Panama or something
>>
>>30054560
Thats has absolutely nothing to do with what I said you stupid nigger.
>>
>>30054554
>shooting dog with mosin
>not bayoneting it with glorious motherland steel
>not having your sole regret be that it wasn't a german shepard
>>
>>30054571
I'm just petrified of dog owners suing me! I'm sure the forensic experts are compiling a case against me as we speak , you know, that ultra rare form of grocery store rat poison really leaves a trail. You might see me on America's most wanted: Canine edition
>>
>>30054508
>>30054543
>dog serial burger killer's spree is nationwide
>productivity rates skyrocket as no more late commuters due to sleepless nights
>everyone much happier since they have a worthwhile home to actually go back to after wage slaving
>except shit dog owners who have to admit they were early stages of becoming a cat lady because they spout their bs to an animal that can't disagree and kill themselves
>dog burger man made into national hero
>>
>>30054605
Top kek
>>
File: 1409000934248.jpg (24 KB, 300x544) Image search: [Google]
1409000934248.jpg
24 KB, 300x544
>>30054189
Thank you.
>>
>>30053092
Guns are property, animals are property.
>>
>>30054599
Since you're too goddamn brain dead to understand what I'm actually saying, and thus responding with sarcasm, I'll say it in plain English.

If, and I mean if, because it's unlikely they'll ever find out unless you've been very vocal in your diagust with their dog, they will try and sue you. You can deny it like the smug cunt you obviously are, but everyone in your community will know you as "that faggot who killed some kid's dog".

You, and by extension your family, will be almost universally despised by everyone you know, unless they happened to have the same level of hatred for a fucking animal as you do.
>>
>>30054648
People were property once too buddy. What's your point?
>>
>>30054605
This is the future we deserve.
>>
>>30054661
I haven't had any problems with slaves that keep barking at me when I come near their yards.
>>
>>30054648

And if the government takes either from you, they have to pay you under the takings clause.

However gun ownership is further protected by the 2nd fucking amendment to the constitution. Shit gets its own amendment. Get fucked, animals.
>>
>>30054661
>people were property once too
>implying I don't keep a gaggle of legally obtained negroids chained up out back
>>
>>30054705
What do you have said negroids do, anon?
>>
>>30054657
>Implying everyone in the neighborhood wasn't totally thrilled when I introduced Sparky to his maker

>Hatred for animal

Stupid faggot since you have no reading comprehension I'll try to say it plainly , once again: not motivated by hatred. Motivated to have a nice quiet safe neighborhood. God damn son
>>
>>30054657
As the site I found says, we wouldn't have to even be arguing about this if it weren't for SHIT dog owners.
>everyday normal citizens do not get up one morning and suddenly think, "I'm going to kill a dog today"
By not supporting shooting dogs, you are sjw for dogs in the sense of "we must teach everyone elese to deal with my shitty mistake"
>>
>>30054682
I do. Every day, every week. God, I fucking hate Florida.
>>
op, got attacked by a pit bull a few months ago, you should throw over the fence a few pieces of hot dog with poison in 'em. carry whenever you're around the dog, carry a baseball bat, get some mace. fuck it, just burn their house down. fuck pit bulls. fuck dogs in general.
>>
>>30054720
>Implying everyone in the neighborhood wasn't totally thrilled when I introduced Sparky to his maker
Yes, everyone roots for the stupid autist who killed a 12 year old kid's dog.

>not motivated by hatred
>motivated to have a nice quiet safe neighborhood
Then why not kill every dog in your neighborhood? That'll really make it "nice, quiet and safe".
>>30054722
That doesn't make any sense and you know it.

And I wasn't advocating against it, I was saying that the anon has about the same amount of intelligence as a fucking squirrel for even thinking this was a good idea.
>>
File: 1309020931244.jpg (411 KB, 1908x1248) Image search: [Google]
1309020931244.jpg
411 KB, 1908x1248
>>30054711
What else would I have them do? They pick only the finest and most glorious of crop.
>>
>>30054764
>Then why not kill every dog in your neighborhood?
Friggin weirdo, who the hell even has thoughts like that? Not all dogs are dangerous / demonstrate aggressive behavior. for all intensive purposes, pitbulls are deemed dangerous to society and thus eed to be put down. I'm starting to think you aren't the brightest bulb on the tree.
>>
>>30054731
Hey, our German Shepard is the sweetest pussy of a dog you could ask for. Doesn't mean she won't kill a Jehova's Witness. Or a nigger. A Jehova Nigger if you will.
>>
>>30054789
Respect for the classics. Good on you.
>>30054808
>who the hell even has thoughts like that?
Perhaps the same weirdo who kills a dog he doesn't own because 'muh safety'.
>>30054815
>Jehova Nigger
kek
>>
File: youre a faggot.jpg (112 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
youre a faggot.jpg
112 KB, 480x270
>>30053662
>>
File: peaches.jpg (13 KB, 408x306) Image search: [Google]
peaches.jpg
13 KB, 408x306
>>30052890
Give it some treats and it'll love you.

My pitbull looks scary too.
>>
>>30054808
>who has thoughts like that?
Everyday, normal citizens a few months after their shithead neighbor buys their garbage dog.
>>
>>30054189
reminds me of a time when my uncle got a piece of meat put or filled it with antifreeze and left it for the cats to eat over night. since they would always shit in the front yard he got tires of the cats and the owners. Morning came when apparently a a couple of cats were found dead all bloated up.
>>
>this thread is still alive
lmao OPs a bitch
>>
>>30052464
Don't shoot it. If it is in that backyard nearly all the time habits like biting the fence would probably emerge. If that dog wanted to fuck you up it would leap the fence by some means. It is smarter than you think. It is just barking and bored out of its skull.
>>
>>30056594

>muh gud boys who dindu nuffin
>the dog that mauled that baby wasn't a TRUE pit bull
>it's the owner's fault!

You guys sound like leftists nigger apologists.
>>
>>30053714
ask michael vick
>>
>>30054189
>Various grunts, moans, and other retard sounds.
>>
File: tumblr_nqk24rzsKI1twrse4o2_540.gif (2 MB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqk24rzsKI1twrse4o2_540.gif
2 MB, 540x304
>not painting your fence with ricin

I AM FUCKING DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS BOARD AND EVERYONE ON IT
>>
>>30054189
sleep tight, pupper
>>
File: dog-aggression.jpg (32 KB, 547x326) Image search: [Google]
dog-aggression.jpg
32 KB, 547x326
>>30052890
barking and chewing aren't signs of aggression.

Barking can mean anything from alarm to play to attention seeking. fense chewing is probably because the dog is bored and your interesting.
>>
>>30057375
>tumblr_nqk24rzsKI1twrse4o2_540
>>
>>30057605
>he got a titty gif off of tumblr
Who the fuck cares you crybaby?
>>
>>30057599

I agree that barking isn't always a sign of aggression, but holy fuck I have never, not ever seen a dog fucking try to chew through a fence.
>>
>>30057717

They can, and have, chewed through chain link.

To dogs their mouths function as hands.

It's not trying to look like you're worst nightmare trying to get you... it's literally just trying to get a bit of freedom. Or lebensraum.
>>
>>30057717
i've seen dogs chew through fences to get at food or lady dogs in other yards. getting through chianlink is tough and most of the fenses i've seen where dogs do that were wooden but they still do it.
>>
>>30052464
Apply for a job at the ATF, You'd fit right in
>>
>>30057717
Mine chewed through her aluminum cage then clawed through a door.
>>
>>30053640
>>30054344
I swear these people are either delusional or they're retarded white trash themselves. Pitbulls are perpetually stubborn, aggressive, and trashy animals made for hoodrats who think it's cool to own an animal that can kill them. They're never trained properly, they're never exercised enough, they're just bought and sold by white trash because they play into their "wahhh I'm more than my birth, I can be better than my breeding" and just like their dogs, they can't.
>>
>>30057866
Look, i'm sure you have wonderful opinions about dog psychology, but I have it on good authority that you can train a dog to not be an asshole.
>>
>>30052536
>has his trip on the inside of the receiver

Faggot
>>
>>30057928
>you can train a dog to not be an asshole.

Shame that the same can't be said for some people on /k/.
>>
>>30057866
>They're never trained properly, they're never exercised enough
I'm glad you agree that the owners are the problem, not the dog. Pitbulls attract a lot of shitty owners, but when they are taken care of properly, they aren't any more of a risk than other large dogs.
>>
>>30053017
That is one cute pupper
>>
>>30052843
>throw him a chunk of hot dog or some other cheap meat 5 or 6 times in a row when you go out and hell be your best friend.

Nope, it will just expect food when it sees you and won't respect you. I tried that with my neighbor's dog and it still barked at me. Plus the owners didn't want me feeding their dog.
>>
>>30053017
That dog looks like a poor kid I remember from school
>>
>>30059481
That kid was me bro...
>>
>>30053396
Would removing your thick jacket and wrapping it around your arm be sensible? Offer it to the dog so it does that instead of your throat. Then stab the ever loving fuck out of it when its grabbed the arm
>>
>>30059506
I'm not convinced... You can write English
>>
>>30057375

THIS

OP take note. The mutt was chewing through YOUR fence. It's the dog's fault in the end.
>>
File: angry.jpg (47 KB, 323x272) Image search: [Google]
angry.jpg
47 KB, 323x272
>>30053502

>an excellent example. After Tina Agerson's pit bull casually walked up to Wendy and her daughter and latched onto the child's head, Wendy immediately straddled the attacking dog and pulled it off Charlotte.
>As blood flew everywhere, Agerson stood by and watched. She later said that Wendy "blocked" her from getting her dog.

>In nearly all instances of serious and fatal pit bull attacks, pit bull owners, and in some cases authorities, blame the attack on the environment or the actions of the victim. There is a refusal on their part to admit that a pit bull will attack unprovoked. Some of the most grievous examples include a child holding a stuffed animal and a child bumping into a pit bull. "Don't Blame the Dog" believers say such actions sufficiently explain why the pit bull severely injured or killed the child.

The fury I feel to these moronic pit owners and their excuses for their mutts is immense.
>>
>>30052464
When I was 6 I got attacked by a big ass dalmatian that tore like 3/4 of my eyelid off my face. I kicked the shit out of it and it ran off.

That being said, if a 6 year old can kick the shit out of a dalmatian you should be able to absolutely stomp the unholy piss out of a pitbull. Maybe not if you're Verne Troyer or an oompa loompa.
>>
>>30060038
Dalmatians might be big fucking dogs, but pit bulls are very aggressive when they attack.

I'm not even against the damn dogs, and even I know that.
>>
File: IMG_20160415_165614.jpg (519 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160415_165614.jpg
519 KB, 1200x1600
Kys, pits a best
>>
>>30060066
Do you live by yourself, and make it VERY fucking clear to the dog that you're the Alpha?

Just curious.
>>
>>30060058
If you can't even stomp an animal acting retarded how do you plan on stopping fiesty nogs and mudslimes (animals) from acting retarded?

One good boot is going to put them out of commission for good and it's a giant target. Or maybe you don't have boots? Hell, it doesn't even matter if you weigh more than 140 lbs and don't have cancer.
>>
>>30060080
no. you don't have a fucking clue.

you could hit these dogs in the head with a baseball bat and they will not stop coming. they won't flinch.
>>
>>30060080
Yeah, one good boot will either kill or incapacite the bastard, but I don't know many little kids, women, elderly, or mentally ill people who can fight off a pit, or any dog for that matter.

If I had a pit, I wouldn't be worried about it attacking me, I'd be worrying about it attacking my friends or family. If I goes after me, I'll kill the little shit if I have to and be sad about it later in the hospital. If it attacks my little sister who has autism or my mother, I may not be able to stop before he can do damage.
>>
>>30060092
And this guy is right, pits don't give up till they're dead or unconcious.
>>
File: IMG_20150710_173427.jpg (742 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150710_173427.jpg
742 KB, 1200x1600
>>30060068
I do now but have had roommates in the past who had dogs. He's a good dog w other animals and people. Barks at little girls and basketball Americans, they say dogs can sense evil.
He's knows I'm the alpha but he's still stubborn as fuck. Rescued from a wigger who wanted muh badass dog but found out quick terriers are whiney energy balls not suited for little city apts.
He's a woods dog.
>>
>>30060092
Considering the fact I worked right behind where the nigs fight them and had to call animal control to pick up the bodies from having crumpled them with steel toed boots I'm going to assume you don't understand how anatomy of the dog works. Let me help you.

>Don't be a sissy manlet OMGITSAFERALIGATER

>When it runs at you take a big fucking step-swing

>DAS BOOOOOOOOOT

>Multiple broken bones and massive internal hemorrhaging as pupper vertically lifts into air

>Repeatedly kick because betteryouthanme.jpg

>Take union sanctioned smoke break wondering how unions are any better than niggers to forget about another service call
>>
>>30060121
Just be careful, anon. Though you clearly know something about the breed, so I assume you can keep him in check.
>>
File: wut.gif (620 KB, 152x149) Image search: [Google]
wut.gif
620 KB, 152x149
>>30056553
Must've been when antifreeze could actually kill stuff. Now it won't even hurt dogs.

I just bought some Toyota brand Super Extended life pink coolant, the factory stuff, and there's warning labels all over it. I usually shoot cats with my paintball gun, but I'm thinking this coolant will chill them the fuck out if you know what im saying
>>
>>30060187
>>30056553
I just blast them with a hose.
>>
>>30060251
Your garden is overgrown and your cucumbers are soft.
>>
>>30052464
Why,would you mutilate a dogs ears like that :(
>>
>>30059564
The answer is don't be a bitch. Your reaction to a dog colorizes it's reaction to you just as much as you respond to it. Bit you're a goddamn human with a highly developed brain so you don't have to freak out every time a dog runs up to you.

>Working in a ghetto as bootleg site security
>Local dindunuffin walking his grey and white pitbull bitch down the road
>No collar, no leash
>K den
>Doggo sees me 20 yards off
>Breaks into a canter making a B line for me
>Dindus eyes go wide, an aww sheeeeet about to escape his lips as whitey...
>Crouches down and pets happy tongue wagging dog
>Sheeeeet?
>Dindu bemused
>Get back to work

Just don't be a bitch, your neighbors rednose nanny dog isn't a fucking fighting pit and any grown ass man should be able to kick the shit out of a 30-50lb dog anyway. Pulling the legs sideways or jamming your fist down its throat works on all dogs, as does a sharp kick to the ribs.
>>
>>30057599
This. Or it's just protecting its territory. "Bark! Bark! Bark!" can sometimes be translated to "Fuck off! Fuck off! Fuck off!"
>>
>>30060269

To eat said ears. duh
>>
What a great thread. All the insecure, shitty dog owners trying to defend their noisemakers. One good thing about america, we're famous for flipping out and going on sprees. Hopefully when your neighbor who used to be sane finally flicks the switch, he'll get the dog and the owner at the same time. See you on the news! White fucking trash
>>
>>30052464
Repeat after me:
I felt my life was in eminent danger.

Fuck ghetto dogs.
>>
>>30060329
Pop pop pop
>"Die! Die! Die!"
>>
I'm actually happy the Pit Bull fags here haven't started dumping pictures of Pitbulls standing next to children as to explain why those vicious fuckers are really "misunderstood nanny dogs".
>>
>>30052948
I'm sure that sounded more clever in your head, huh?
>>
>>30054657
>moving the goalposts
It went from
>you WILL get SUED!!
but when confronted with the logical "how would they ever find out I poisoned their dog?"
you change it to
>everyone will h8 you when they find out what u did

which is also something that definitely won't happen.
>>
I own three pits in a ghetto as town in New Mexico. Everyone is scared of them because the spics fight them and you get feral dogs that are super aggressive when they abandon them. Keeps the tweekers out of my house. I'm more worried about the feral dogs than I am any pit bull in a yard around here. If they are in a yard they are usually pets and are nice. Some of these feral dogs are huge and mean as hell. I watched one rip a kid off her bicycle and tear into her leg. A quick boot to the ribs ran it off. I hit them with bear spray when they come to shit in my front yard. They only need that once. Then they never come around again. Pepper spray will kill the smaller ones. The big ones run off yelping and you hear them for twenty minutes bawling down the street. But they don't come back.
>>
>>30061688
Oh my fucking God, you're seriously gonna respond almost a day later?

I never said they would, I said IF.
>>
>>30052464
simple solution OP just join the ATF then shoot the dog
>>
>>30052464
A guys pit in my area was off leash and pounced me the other night. Knocked me down, rolled on me, wiggled like an epileptic, licked me all over and might have peed a bit.
This is what happens when you routinely feed dogs bits of meat over a long time. Lol.
Allies are more powerful than enemies. Dogs are simple friends of mankind.
That said nothing says /k/ommando like getting your mail in nothing but boots, robe and gunbelt.
Makes me want to finnish my composite toed fuzzy slippers.
>>
>>30062601
>This is what happens when you routinely feed dogs bits of meat over a long time. Lol.

If I remember correctly the OP said at >>30058861

>Nope, it will just expect food when it sees you and won't respect you. I tried that with my neighbor's dog and it still barked at me. Plus the owners didn't want me feeding their dog.
>>
>>30062839
Truth.
I know the animal, the owner and have had permission to feed for years. Its a shit example, I'll own that.
Communication is key with neighbors.
Free running aggressive dogs are no joke and one of the underestimated shtf threats, not to mention a start of a shity modern day.
Mail carriers in my area all keep spray tied with rubber bands so it can be ripped off a belt/strap quick. No holster just rip it off with the bands.
>>
>>30063151
>Mail carriers in my area all keep spray tied with rubber bands so it can be ripped off a belt/strap quick. No holster just rip it off with the bands.
I wish more people would consider this instead of going straight to looking at guns and knives. The chances of actually being mauled or killed by a stray dog are so minute for most of us to begin with...and blasting people's pets away ain't a joke either.
>>
>>30063184

The thing about sprays is that a focused animal can still have a few seconds to get up on you. I think some anons in this thread were talking about a "20 foot rule for humans" and a "40 foot rule for dogs" or something of that nature.

>>30063151
The drug dealers where I live are the worst offenders. These spooks often will unchain their pits and have them off leash. The coons will then walk at a slow pace swishing around like some fucking homoqueer with the leash swaying gayly in their hand.

I remember driving up and saw one with their pit unbound. The fucking thing walked into traffic while the two spooks stayed on the sidewalk.
>>
>>30063151
No they don't. They keep that spray so if any sort of accident happens they dont grt disciplinary action, and Im saying that as a former mail carrier.

Those cans are all just expired trash. Their own safety videos admit to the potential ineffectiveness of that cheap pepper spray against anything with aggression and some pain tolerance.

Carriers are officially told not to, but the real defense against dogs are treats. Act friendly, keep calm and practice a bit of bribery and most dogs come around to you easy.

And for what its worth, from experiece Id take the pits and rotties and such any day. Its the little ones with Napoleon complexes that want to kill you
>>
>>30063151
>>30063275
>No they don't.
Not them but our long time mail man carries spray and has used it to good effect in the past. He also carries treats as well though.
>>
>>30063275
>>30063317

They should start allowing you mail carriers to just throw the mail over a fence is a rabid dog is present in the yard.
>>
>>30063337
But what if the pits tear up all the welfare checks and court summons their owners get?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.