[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>krauts started the war >accidentally nuke nippon Goddammit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: 2016-01-04_00001.jpg (31 KB, 408x408) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-04_00001.jpg
31 KB, 408x408
>krauts started the war
>accidentally nuke nippon
Goddammit murica, how did you miss that bad?
>>
>>30051105

We didn't.
>>
>>30051105
they got mass raped, its worse than a nuke
>>
Japan started getting rowdy cause it suddenly had all this new tech, so the best punishment is destroying them with some even newer, shinier weapons. Germany fought for their pride, and got cucked for 100 years.

All according to kaikaku.
>>
File: Mysterious merchant.gif (4 KB, 452x523) Image search: [Google]
Mysterious merchant.gif
4 KB, 452x523
>krauts started the war
Good goyim
>>
>>30051144
I forgot, it was Poland, France and England who invaded dindu nuffin innocent Germany
>>
File: E2EuzsKr9ig.jpg (315 KB, 563x1208) Image search: [Google]
E2EuzsKr9ig.jpg
315 KB, 563x1208
>>30051105
Hmmm
Get nuked
or
Have your country thoroughly pillaged by a million cyka blyats who literally raped their way to your country.

I think Japan got off lucky.
>>
>>30051105

>accidentally
>>
>>30051162

Polish forces were massacring Germans on lands taken from Germany after WWI.
>>
>>30051216
>"the children of Breslau"
>they sacrificed their lives for their town
>undefeated untill the end of the war, 1945
>against tenfold predominance

lol propaganda shit
>>
>>30051105
Nigga do you know how many pure germans exist today?not many.being raped by russians might as well be the same as getting nuked.
>>
>>30051271
>actually believing that
good goyim
>>
>>30051308
wow that's stupid
>>
>>30051271
Germany started that war too, so I'm not sure what your point is?
>>
>>30051308
>do you know how many pure germans exist today

Do you?

That's one of the most retarded posts i've read on /k/ for a while
>>
>nuke a secluded island nation
Or
> nuke a nation surrounded by allies
>>
>>30051271
that doesnt seem believable where is proofs, but i feel like youre implying ethnic Germans in Poland were treated worse than ethnic Poles in Nazi Germany.
>>
>>30051330
>Germany started ww1

Fuck off mate
>>
>>30051105
Japan started shit way before 1939. Read a book, nigger
>>
>>30051378
>implying the germans getting involved didnt kickstart a chain reaction
breh
>>
>>30051105
> the war
> the

The Pacific and European/African theatres of WW2 were, for all practical purposes, two completely separate wars. They just happened to have mostly the same guys as "one side" in both conflicts.

Up until shortly before the Pacific war really kicked off, Germany was supplying & advising China. Japan had to ask them to please stop. Also don't forget that Russia didn't declare war on Japan until after the European war was over.
>>
>>30051105
>Goddammit murica, how did you miss that bad?

I think you forgot about something... it's more like

>their planes bomb your harbor; your planes nuke their cities; they send your ships to the bottom of the bay, you send 130k nips to meet the rising sun. That's how you get the Japs~1
>>
>>30051418
>I don't understand how the first world war started

It was really Russia that got their panties in a twist and could have stopped it at any moment.

But no, they were all,

"IF YOU AUSTRIA-HUNGARIANS ANNEX ANY LAND, WE'RE GETTING INVOLVED."
"Well, they pledged not to annex any land as a condition for going to wa-"
"WE'RE GETTING INVOLVED"

Not that the Austria-Hungarians weren't also cunts.

"COMPLY WITH ALL OF OUR DEMANDS OR WE'LL INVADE."
"Oh, shit. Um, ok sure. We'll comply. Just one questio-
"TOO LATE, INVASION TIME NOW NIGGA"
>>
>>30051556
Look back into the 1890s and you will see why Germany started WWI, starting with the removal of Otto von Bismark to the Schlieffen Plan you ignorant twat
>>
it was all a part of the jews plan, the nuking directly led to anime, which will cause the decline of the white race
>>
>>30051105
Because Krauts were reasonable and surrendered when told to. (After getting roughed up a bit, sure, but hey... War is srs bzns!)
>>
>not a single post pointing out that Germany fell before we had nuclear weapons
>>
>>30051556
All those Cunts wanted a war.

All of them.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.