[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HMG 44
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: DSC07415-e1453403232494 (2).jpg (78 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
DSC07415-e1453403232494 (2).jpg
78 KB, 800x450
Has anyone on /k/ bought this gun? The price doesn't seem too bad, kinda want one.
>>
Well, since on their website the company states that shipment will begin june/july, nobody here will have one already at home, being able to tell you about the quality etc.
>>
>>30049392
That stock color
Ew, would have preferred they shipped them out unfinished if they were going do that.
>>
>>30049443
Shit, didn't see that. Thanks
>>
>>30049392
http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2016/05/21/much-improved-hmg-sturmgewehr-nra-2016/

Seems like the 7.62x39 version is going to use the super curved ar15 7.62x39 magazines instead of an original fabrication by HMG.
>>
>>30049392
Is that an update of the STG 44?

I....guess....I would....what does it eat?
>>
>>30049588
It's a stupid somewhat close reproduction for wehraboos. It's chambered in 7.92 kurz as well as 5.56 and 7.62x39 if I remember correctly
>>
>>30049588
5.56/.223, 300 memeout, 7.62x39, and 8mm kurz
>>
>>30049552
this is the exact reason why it is going to sell like shit
>>
>>30049648
Yep. Some weird compromise between off the shelf parts compatibility and authenticity for a gun that is supposed to be 110% authenticity and 130% Fuck Your Wallet.

End result is a product that is neither authentic looking nor affordable to most people seeking something like this.
>>
>>30049660
Seems like HMG hasn't even shipped the 100 CETME-L rifles that were preordered yet, and the promised deadline for that was January.

This fucking rifles is supposed to come out next month in all three calibers and we haven't even seen test samples go out for review and T&E.
>>
>>30049682
I would be more excited about one of those things, being a real design to begin with and just being uncommon as fuck besides dusty parts kits.
>>
>>30049691
Yeah, I was going to buy one just to sell it for a profit later on but I am glad I didnt get burned by this shitty vaporware hype wehraboo meme company.
>>
>>30049392
What's the point? Why would you spend thousands on something that kinda looks like an Stg, its got none of the modern features that would make it a good weapon whilst having none of the historical interest that would negate those flaws.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.