[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was reading about airborne troops today and I found this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 10
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Airborne_Regiment

My heart breaks reading this. I'm so sorry Canada bros.
>>
>>30035701
Who cares?
>>
It is what it is, those guys fucked up. Shame really they were really elite guys, just a little fucked in the head.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4od_5pXmbg
>>
>>30035701
I'm not reading an entire Wiki article to attempt to figure out what the fuck point you're making
>>
>>30035701
we got CSOR now tho.
>>
>>30035999
>operation snatch nignog

Jesus I thought nignog was a new thing
>>
>After Warrant Officer Marsh discovered the missing fuel pump, he suggested installing a large searchlight atop a tower to deter thieves. He was dismissed by Rainville, who suggested that the idea was not to deter thieves, but to catch them in the act using night vision.[20] Rainville ordered that food and water be placed in a trailer at the south end of the compound, visible to Somalis walking past on the nearby road. Some soldiers alleged this constituted "bait", but Rainville would later defend himself saying it had been to distinguish between thieves and saboteurs to prevent shooting thieves.[20]
Rainville enlisted Cpl. Ben Klick of the PPCLI to lay in a truckbed at night, awaiting potential "saboteurs" with a C3A1 rifle.[20] From his position, he watched two Somalis, Ahmed Arush and Abdi Hunde Bei Sabrie, approach the food and water. Fifteen minutes after first noticing the pair, the thieves began to run from the base in fear they had been noticed; Rainville yelled at them to "stop", and called to Sgt. Plante, Cpl. King and Cpl. Favasoli to "get them".[20] Plante fired with his shotgun, while King fired with his C7; Plante's shot wounded Sabrie, who fell to the ground, while Arush kept running back towards the roadway. Cpl Leclerc and MCpl Countway both shot at him as he ran, although Cpl. Klick had refrained noting that the man presented no risk to Canadian forces. Arush fell to the ground, hit by one of the two men's shots. He struggled to stand up, but both men fired again, killing him
>>
>>30036094
but theft was so rampant that any local caught stealing from the CAF base was classified as an enemy saboteur.
>>
File: somali.jpg (187 KB, 1393x424) Image search: [Google]
somali.jpg
187 KB, 1393x424
>>
>>30036132
Absolute madman
>>
>>30035701
It's ok, we still have Jump capabilities, they just restructured it all after the Somalia torture thing.
>They still use that example in Basic to beat the concept of good conduct and respecting the uniform with your actions to this day
>Staff will gladly explain the dark days of the public hating the CAF, but now things are getting better, so so you better not be the one to fuck it up again, or we'll come out of retirement and twist your balls off with a wrench
>>
>>30036258
plus CSOR is basically the spiritual successor of Canuck airborne regiment. It does everything that the airborne would be doing now had they still been around because Canuck top brass wanted something to mimic the 75th rangers
>>
>>30036065
>Jesus I thought nignog was a new thing
Been around since my dad was a teen and he was born in 1965, the phrase may be even older than that.
>>
>>30036132
>but MacDonald refused to stop playing Game Boy to investigate

Straight autism
>>
>>30036057
It's not the same :( I want an airborne not PPCLI cap brass
>>
similar topic cool story

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiger_Force
>>
File: 9781622311897-l.jpg (68 KB, 516x600) Image search: [Google]
9781622311897-l.jpg
68 KB, 516x600
>>30036366

this entire book is similar stories
>>
>>30036366
m8 just look up ROK war crimes in the second indochina war.

They put the American crimes to shame.
>>
>>30035999
>sweeping everyone with a loaded C6.
>>
File: beetle.jpg (8 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
beetle.jpg
8 KB, 275x183
>>30036132
>shouting "Canada! Canada! Canada!" as his last words.

Wrong words kid.
>>
>>30036258
Then that airforce Colonel decided to rape and murder one of his own troops and fucked it up for everyone again.
>>
File: YUGOnalovit.png (546 KB, 664x870) Image search: [Google]
YUGOnalovit.png
546 KB, 664x870
>>30038525
Sounds like he was cheering them on.
>>
>>30036307
>Implying Pats cap badge isn't best cap badge
>>30038554
Nah, didn't have the same impact. The Somali incident and subsequent "oh, shit, hide everything" that went straight to the top was devastating to the military's credibility. I mean, he was a nutjob who killed someone and huffed her panties or whatever, but everyone just went "wow, what a fucking weirdo" as he got shit on every which way.
>>
>>30038688
>generic circle and crown cap badge
>the best

I love the Pats dearly, anon. Their capacity for tearing shit up is without compare in the CF, but their cap badge is dull as dishwater.
>>
Now, while >>30036132
is basically inexcusable, >>30036094
and other stories, along with the fact that I just got done drunkenly watching Black Hawk Down, just makes me want to say it. Fuck Somalis. They are like the worst scum of the fucking earth. They are like the worst possible combined list of factors that make a group of people shit wrapped into one savage, remorseless package and complain like hell when you hit back. Fuck Somalis, fuck Somalia, and we should let the third world burn. Fuck spending our money and wasting the lives of our men to save those mudhut little faggots.
>>
File: 1422448509142.jpg (61 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
1422448509142.jpg
61 KB, 533x800
>>30035701
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Airborne_Regiment
>The affair led to the disbanding of Canada's elite Canadian Airborne Regiment, greatly damaged the morale of the Canadian Forces, and damaged both the domestic and international reputation of Canadian soldiers
>egregious claims out the ass
This is the most bullshit article section on wikishit that I've seen in a while.

Also,
>My heart breaks reading this
What? Why? A bunch of shit bags with an already atrocious military record acted like fags after an idiot put them in charge of an interrogation...then they TOOK PHOTOS of a torture/killing It was a big shit sandwich and everybody had to take a bite. Nothing of value was lost.
>>
File: 1441804764249.jpg (45 KB, 446x413) Image search: [Google]
1441804764249.jpg
45 KB, 446x413
>>30038809
>Fuck spending our money and wasting the lives of our men to save those mudhut little faggots

/pol/ is that way:
>>>/pol/
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
>>30038769
>Circle and crown
>Not based Great War vintage circle and flower
>>
>>30035701
Dude, don't be retarded. These guys made us look like evil psychos and seriously screwed up the ability for us to have a successful operation in Africa. Make no mistake, chumps like this get more of our men killed than they do anything else.
>>
File: 54ed30d6d10ab.jpg (197 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
54ed30d6d10ab.jpg
197 KB, 800x480
>>30038809

So don't risk your very best and brightest and tons of loonies or whatever going to their country. Mostly doing nothing, btw, with restrictive ROE since you're not at war and your nation really doesn't have any beef with those people.

This is why Tump, of all people, is the least pro-war candidate in the running for POTUS. It blows my mind that you'd want to go to a country and kill these people and not give a damn about the humanitarian / peacekeeping mission which was the whole basis of sending troops. I mean, if you really care for the starving Somali women & children then by all means
>>
>>30038980
>"These guys"
All I see is a chug acting like a chug.
>>
>>30035701
>ttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Airborne_Regiment
It sounds like they were a fine regiment, tough warriors. they beat a nigger, so fucking what
>>
>>30039094
Coldsteel.
>>
>>30039094
Further investigation revealed there was KKK, Skinheads, and drunk violent Natives. So naturally the entire unit needs to be disbanded.
>>
>>30038809
Can confirm, I live in Canada and I went to public school with Somalis. They would routinely mob lone people and take everything including shoes. A lot of them didn't speak English because in their assisted housing complexes they could get by with somali, and they only went to school because they could buy weed there and rob other kids. Only one Somali dude actually graduated, and he was alright. I think his parents were some kind of boss Somali that came on a proper immigrant visa instead of a refugee visa.

Something I didn't notice until much later was that there were 4 times as many Somali guys as there were girls, in terms of visibility at school. Either Somalis don't breed the way other humans do, or something was up with the way their families work.
>>
>>30036065
gollywog
nig nog
>>
>>30041349
Same here in Calgary, except there were zero Somalis that graduated in my HS.
>>
>>30041349
Fucking this. I can't tell who are worse, Somalis or Sudanese.

Down the street from me in 2012 some jackoff stuck a pistol in a girls mouth while robbing her friend... who went full alpha and stabbed and killed the dindu. Guy defending girl got out next day and other Sudanese went full hedindunuffin amd claimed racism and then the Crown prosecution withdrew charges.

Have some sauce:
http://therecord.com/news-story/2612355-teenager-cleared-in-fatal-stabbing-in-kitchener-park

>>Around blacks never relax
>>>Somalis and Sudanese are avoided by the better dindus in our area
>>
>>30041349

I think the universal pattern is that "refugees" from anywhere who are allowed in legally come in no strings attached, who aren't actually displaced people and instead just looking for easy life, tend to be the worst people from the society they came from.

People who migrate the right way, tend to be alright. Also, people who come in illegally to work and can be deported if they ever get caught also tend to be alright.

The true red pill is not taking what /pol/ says too seriously, because they are asshats.
>>
>>30036288
He is a Signaller, what do you expect?
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.