[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does this make you feel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: FB_IMG_1463888328077.jpg (63 KB, 552x583) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1463888328077.jpg
63 KB, 552x583
Regarding OC
>>
>>30027176
Pistol, eeeehhhhh not terrible, but why?
Anything bigger and you're retarded.
>>
>>30027176
i want to see her tits
>>
>>30027176
I refuse to believe that anybody would ever say "think of the children" in anything but an ironic context.
>>
>>30027176
indifferent

Makes me question if OC makes more sense for a woman than it does for a man. Less spacious clothes, more likely to be victimized due to being physically weaker. Where you usually consider the possibility that a man might be able to kick your teeth in, most never think twice about a woman doing so. Now you'd have to think twice.
>>
>>30027176
Is the lesbian compensating for something?
>>
Carrying what looks like a 1911.
Just fuck my hip up senpai
>>
>>30027176
>serpa
>1911

I want to see her tits also.
>>
Carrying a firearm outside your clothing makes it no more dangerous than carrying it in your clothing.

Any anti-OC arguments are literally just "THINK OF THE CHILDREN"
>>
>>30027176

Pretty good bantz to be honest family.
>>
as long as your OC handgun is in a retention holster and you are at least half aware of all the possible issues that come with broadcasting you having a gun and being vigilant about it, I really don't give a fuck.
>>
>>30027817
The only thing that pops into my head is that you up the possibility of people aiming to take your gun, since you just showed everyone you have one on you. Of course if you're not lost in your iphone when you walk around in public and you give a glance around you every now and again, it really shouldn't be a problem.
>>
>>30027314
I see way more women OCing than I do men.
>>
>>30027903
I think that's a cop anyway. So retention holster, but not paying any attention.
>>
>>30027903
Doesnt even need to be a L2 or L3 holster.

Just dont be fucking sucked into your iphone.
>>
>>30027176
I always find it funny that people are so against OC and say to CC when CC is restricted and pretty much everywhere except a few states allow permitless CC.
>>
>>30027929
Well I definitely agree that you can be opening yourself up to some potential threats while openly displaying it, the chances of you having to use it are already astronomically low and I find no issue with people wanting to carry their firearm in possibly the most comfortable fashion possible.
>>
>>30027176
Fucking retention holster asap.
>>
File: 78612393.jpg (12 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
78612393.jpg
12 KB, 100x100
>>30027176
punch in tits
>d-disarm
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 600x886) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 600x886
>>30027297
Where do you think it came from? Why do you think women always vote for things like welfare and open boarders and disarment? Feefees.
>>
>>30027933

Same.
>>
>>30027176
Erect.
>tfw no hot dyke looking late 40's early 50's milf to fuck while her husband who is an investment banker or some shit watches and then pays me once I'm done fucking his wife
>>
>>30027279
Oddly, so do I. I think I could leave her with a sloopy messy creampie and feel really good about myself. I wonder if she is hairy down there or not?
>>
>>30027279
This. There's something really hot about early greying milfy rancher's wives.
>>
>>30029793
She probably has hair but trims a bit.
>hnnng
>>
>>30029842
Omg, I have fapped to her four times in the last 4 hours. Does anyone have anymore pics or source? My dick my chaff raw at this rate. I need to be inside her.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.