[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Once the novelty wears off, what's the best way to mod these?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 20160521_221613.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20160521_221613.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
Once the novelty wears off, what's the best way to mod these? I know nothing about modified firearms.
>>
File: 1461643323043.png (378 KB, 782x416) Image search: [Google]
1461643323043.png
378 KB, 782x416
Not sure why my phone decided to flip the image. Im thinking something like this.
>>
>>30026353
they don't make those kits anymore. haven't for some time.
>>
FBI/ATF probable cause BAIT thread.
>>
>>30026706

Ok, so where does one find used parts? Or what is a good website for gun parts? I'm not an expert on anything /k/ related, I only have a few funs.
>>
>>30026353
you can still buy the stock kit and its pretty good, tho ar-7.com fucked me on all the screws and pistol grip. They sent me a stock and a gunlock. No screws of any kind or mounting equipt..
>>
>>30026333
>mod

Go back to whatever forum you're from
>>
>>30026786

What do you mean? Why is turning a legal length rifle into another legal length rifle against the law? I just want to turn my boring AR-7 into a cool Kel-Tec looking abomination. I mean the trigger is just so shitty, it hurts my finger to shoot it more than 25 times, where on my other .22 I can shoot infinitely with no discomfort. So why not pimp this out into a conversation piece and occasional range toy?
>>
File: smug2.jpg (86 KB, 516x664) Image search: [Google]
smug2.jpg
86 KB, 516x664
>>30026826
>it hurts my finger to shoot it more than 25 times

Get a load of this guy
>>
>>30026842

Have you experienced the 300 lb trigger pull? The only thing harder to pull is your mom from a buffet.
>>
>>30027826
I've got an AR-7 too. The trigger isn't really that heavy, I'd say probably 6 lbs.

The problem with mine is that the trigger seems to kick somehow. It's like the hammer is too connected to the trigger or something. Or it doesn't disconnect enough.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.