[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your diet like /k/? Do you eat a lot of MREs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1463806425908.jpg (106 KB, 590x443) Image search: [Google]
1463806425908.jpg
106 KB, 590x443
What is your diet like /k/? Do you eat a lot of MREs?
>>
>>30017663
No idiot bitch. I did.

Why the fuck civvies do that? You're worse than a McDonald's turd.
>Chilli Mac
Had to say it.
>>
>>30017663
>cereal with lots of bran for breakfast
>sandwich for lunch, ham and cheese normally, peanut butter if I'm in a rush that morning
>real dinner with some meat, or Campbell's soup if I'm feeling lazy

No MREs
>>
>>30017694
Haven't you heard? Eating MREs gives civvies operator powers.
>>
>>30017708
Lame.
>>
>>30017663
Breakfast is usually either 2 boiled eggs, yogurt, or oatmeal. Generally yogurt on days I work out.
Lunch is at work (school district), so usually either a Burger with Pepperjack, L/T/Tabasco or taco salad and fruit or whatever the cafeteria is serving because free food is best food.
Dinner is whatever I can throw together. Crockpot meals usually, let a roast simmer while I'm at work and come home to deliciousness. That or grill some chicken or steak and get some broccoli salad going and some potato side.
>>
>>30017708
Yeah. They learn to conceal bricks in their ass. It also gives them a chance to practice battle cries....or crying. I dunno the screams of pain can sound aggressive when mixed with the pushing.
>>
>>30017663
I don't eat breakfast. Haven't for years. Just a cuppa coffee.

For lunch, a sandwich.

For dinner, lots of everything. Preferably Mexican or Italian.
>>
>>30017739
Low tier attempt at trolling. Actually sad.
>>
>>30017759
Have you never experienced an MRE baby m8?
>>
>>30017767
I know menu 1-12 and 13-24. you tell me bud.

Maybe I'm a former 0311 that's eaten a lot. Or I'm 15 bb.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>30017739
Kek. Are they really that bad? I'm questioning if I should buy some freeze dried meals like wise food or even nutra system. Because /k/ has made me fear MRE's as much as starvation. Would taking a laxative after an MRE help?

Also,
Breakfast is usually a sausage egg and potato breakfast burrito (I cook a dozen scrambled eggs Sunday night and a bunch of sausage and potatoes and make a scramble, heat it up and wrap in a taco for my drive) with spinach/kale juicing stuff
Lunch is usually a turkey and cheese sammich with jalapeƱo kettle chips, an apple, a peach I pick at work, and two power bars (sometimes we grill burgers or pork backstrap if we shoot a pig that day)
Dinner: grilled meat and lots of greens, or a big salad with chicken.

I'm trying to lose weight currently, I work manual labor 10 hours a day at a farm so that's about the amount of meal I can handle without getting hungry.

Thanks for reading my blog. Here's a pic of a low water crossing rescue I took two days ago, shit was cool.
>>
>>30017663
Why would anyone do that? The food isn't great, it's made for people with far different dietary needs, and to top it all off its far more expensive than cooking
>>
anyone have the greentext caps of people eating MRE's for weeks?
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (11 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
11 KB, 320x180
Tacos.
Chinese sometimes.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.