[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ISIS vs Cartels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
ISIS vs Cartel (chose whichever one is relevant)

Who would come out on top?
>>
>>30011950
ISIS would smoke OP. Basically professional, experience from Soviet Afghanistan, Iraq/Iran, 5 years in Syria, Chechnya.. BTFO
>>
>ISIS can't operate in Mexico because they don't speak Spanish, and they'd immediately end up in a mass grave somewhere out in the dert
>Cartels can't operate in Syria, Iraq, Libya, or Afghanistan, because they don't speak Arabic, and they'd immediately get killed
>cartels continue to sell dope and get beheaded
>ISIS continues to terrorize the infidels and get droned
>>
File: abu hajaar pepe - isis pepe.jpg (188 KB, 998x800) Image search: [Google]
abu hajaar pepe - isis pepe.jpg
188 KB, 998x800
>>30011977
>Basically professional
You are basically on crack
>>
I give isis an edge for fanaticism and higher level of (shitskin) training. Cartels and mudslimes are literally spray and pray but isis knows about swarming, vehicle borne attacks, and heavy weapons that cartels wouldnt know what to do with.
>>
>>30012032
>training

>>>/out/
>>
>>30012029
fucking Abu Hajaar
Still trying to find my sides after watching him operate
>>
dont forget, ISIS is fighting against fucking armies and prevail while cartels are fighting against civilians, just a bunch of coked up spics while ISIS is semi professional with serious hardware
>>
>>30012091
>prevail
Yea, I could "prevail" against the state police if none of them even shown an once of interest in fighting back...
>>
>>30011950
>Cartel sends a message by dumping a truckload of mutilated civilians/addicts on a highway
>ISIS sends a message by mutilating Russian special forces

One is for show, to flex their strength against other groups to maintain power. The other is a blitzkrieg to wipe out all opposition, in 1080p.

>dat trigger discipline tho
>>
>>30012063

they do have training camps. granted it is shitskin tier but they do attempt to pass on institutional knowledge, their fault for fighting like arabs and ignore scientific advances in the art of war should not be a cause for dismissing their efforts entirely.
>>
Cartel's take on police departments and the Mexican/Brazilian army

Middle eastern militaries (ISIS main enemies) are as capable as a police department
>>
>>30011950
ISIS has fanaticism on their side, but I'd say the Cartel is better equipped and better funded. That being said, they fight in two completely different manners, the cartel specializing in small, covert(ish) tactics utilizing small hit teams and poorly trained shock troops while ISIS puts out suicide bombers, heavy weapons, mass tactics and relatively standup foot soldiers with a small modicum of training. If the Zetas (at least the ones that were former Mexican SF), Sinaloa Cartel and MS-13 all banded together, there might be a pretty good fight.
>>
>>30011950
everyone
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.