[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ive tried several brands of pocket sand from my local mega lo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: pocket sand.png (225 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
pocket sand.png
225 KB, 640x480
ive tried several brands of pocket sand from my local mega lo and have not been terribly pleased with any of them.

has anyone else create their own custom mixture of pocket sand?

i have been experimenting with adding salt and finely ground red pepper flakes to my daily carry mixture
>>
Dangit, Dale, get off the got dang Four Chin I tell ya hwat
>>
crush a lightbulb
gather powder
keep hand out of pocket unless absolutely neccessary
>>
File: lionel_hutz1.jpg (10 KB, 280x210) Image search: [Google]
lionel_hutz1.jpg
10 KB, 280x210
Problem with pocket sand is you can't use too fine of sand. The more powdery it is, the range is reduced. Sure, powdery, fine sand looks impressive, but you don't want to rely on it.

Again, "found sand", like in playgrounds, tends to clump up in your pocket, and also may contain rocks or other debris that just makes it look like you picked some sand off the street.

The true defensive pocket sand has a mixture of both semi-fine, a little powder (for intimidation) and granules that will get into the eyes of your attacker.
>>
Get some artifical regolith.
>>
>>30011538
>spend the next 3 hours digging glass out of hand after using pocket sand

sounds terrible
>>
I've just been using leftover cocaine.
>>
>>30011566
What are you, rich?
>>
Has anyone figured out the identity of Mr. Big yet?
>>
Fibreglass is a personal favourite of mine. Only for when you really want to ruin someone's day though.
>>
File: 00111 IMG_6060 sandstone.jpg (223 KB, 720x699) Image search: [Google]
00111 IMG_6060 sandstone.jpg
223 KB, 720x699
>>30011497
I use Pocket Sandstoneā„¢, Less mess, more compact and nothing says "That's My Purse, I don't know you" like being beamed with an 8 pound rock

I got one hand picked out of the garden of Mark LaRue, so I know it's quality, and it only cost me $1799+ tax
>>
Just picked up a couple 50 pound bags from home depot. They should last me the rest of the year
>>
>>30011547
Artificial? Would you rather have margarine over butter?
Fuck that, go get some real regolith
>>
>>30011666
Nobody needs high capacity sand!
I look forward to California banning it, because it will eventually be banned everywhere!
>>
>>30011566
/thread
>>
>>30011730
commies will never stop natural farmers though

even if they put men on every beach there will still be smuggling
>>
>>30011566
>leftover
>cocaine

i know what both of these words mean i've just never heard them together like that
>>
>>30011591
How else am I supposed to defend the stash?
>>
is there any way to make my sand feel permanently wet?

niggers = cant swim
niggers = do not wash themselves

im wondering if the moisture will act as an additional deterrent
>>
>>30011825
They won't have men guarding it, they'll have men confiscating it. There won't be beaches anymore.
Then they'll turn their eyes to Nevada, and claim they're bringing sand from just outside Vegas into California, and confiscate the silver state.
All to protect the children and condors.
>>
>>30011725
Going to the moon any time soon? Real stuff is only from the moon.
>>
>>30012212
You know the moon landings were faked, right?
You can get real regolith outside of Area 51, where they filmed the whole thing.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.