[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Conservative looking to flee Soviet California
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 18
Now that all anti-gun bills passed on the senate floor, California definitely put the final nail in the coffin for gun owners.

What state can me and my family flee to be delivered from thus liberal cuckery? I was looking at Colorado, but my understanding is that leftist californians are shaping the state politically for the worse...
>>
>>30001784
if you can handle the heat, arizona is right next door

best gun laws in the country, except maybe alaska
>>
>>30001784
Dont come to Texas, and we've already got too many Cali cucks fleeing their shit state only to take over our capitol
>>
>>30001817
Hes conservative tho, hes a bro.

Come to WA, the libs are trying ti take over and we conservatives could use more bodies to hold them off.

Eastern Wa really loves guns.
>>
If you don't mind Mormons, Utah is pretty based.
>>
>>30001842
Is it a bad idea to want to go to Utah and marry a Mormon qt?
>>
>>30001853
That's fine, but you'll be required to make babies till her uterus falls out.
>>
>>30001853
>Is it a bad idea to want to go to Utah and marry 3 to 5 Mormon qts?

ftfy
>>
>>30001784
Move up North, prevent the cucks from taking over Washington
>>
>>30001840
I was looking at WA too, I have a couple pro gun friends that moved to Walla Walla and they said its pretty based. Lots of innawoods.

Isn't WA pretty liberal though? I would like to avoid facing the same problems when it comes to gun ownership as i did in California in ~10 years..
>>
>>30001890
Seattle is hugely liberal, like... portland 2.0. Unfortunately they are spreading, and they nip at gun stuff... but our republican reps don't fuck around.

We have one that quite literally created a bill that would gather up all of the transplanted wolves (which are a problem to farmers) and drop them off on suburban neighborhoods... just to prove a point to coasties that their decisions are affecting peoples lives in the east side too... and we dont want any of their shit.
>>
>>30001866
That's fine. Why not fulfill my biological role as a male?
>>30001871
Also fine, see above.
>Utah here I come!
>>
>>30001784
The bills still need to go to the assembly and the governor, correct?

There's still some hope.
>>
>>30002003
>Jerry Cuckbrown vetoing any of these bills now that he knows his term will be over by 2018.
>>
Speak, OP, of this bill that has passed. What does it contain?
>>
>>30002046
https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/the-latest-california-gun-control-debate-begins/2016/05/19/538d31ae-1de9-11e6-82c2-a7dcb313287d_story.html
>>
>>30002046
ammunition card to buy ammo, ammo registration, no internet sale of ammo

no more bullet button (no more ar 15)

registration of self made ar 15

basically takes away ar 15s and adds a lot of cost to ammo

looks like the left is trying to protect the free government bank money train

gotta disarm the populace and take care of them so you can suck their blood
>>
>>30002003
>>30002020
On one side, Brown veto'd a ban on bullet buttons and that ghost gun shit a year or two back.

On the other side, Brown signed the ban for legal cc onto school grounds, and one other gun bill more recently.

I'm hoping Brown vetos all this shit, most importantly the serialization bill, the bullet button bill, and for fucksake, the two ammo bills.
>>
Pls emperor trump save us from this degeneracy. Remove commies and hippies. Also bernie sanders is coming to my city on saturday, i would go for the lols but i got a party to go to. so yea fuck him and other libtards
>>
>>30002046
Background checks on ammo purchases

All evil clipazines bigger than 10 are banned, "preban" mags not exempted

Bullet button is now considered an assault feature, in the same light as barrel shroudes and pistol grips

80% guns must be serialized and registered before they can legally be made
That is most of it I think

Wow, California is now LITERALLY worse than NY, NJ, CT, and Mass
>>
>>30002106
Its not even taking away ar15's at this point.
The major driving force is to appease their voters. How else than feel good bans? I mean, it was originally Newsom's bullet button and ammo bg check bill that he was pushing to put on the ballot.
Then the other dems got mad when he refused to take it back and plan with them. Hence the 10+ bills those other dems are railroading in order to one up Newsom.

The whole thing is a dick swinging contest.
>>
>>30002135
>80% guns must be serialized and registered before they can legally be made

does this mean i can make an 80percent gun and register it (without the bullet button) and it's OK?
>>
>>30002159
regular button also banned as far as i know.
>>
>>30002129
>Also bernie sanders is coming to my city on saturday
There is a good possibility there will be a riot if they don't get what they are looking for, I recommend staying away as far as possible. They trashed the democratic convention in Nevada and sent death threats to the head of the democrats in Nevada too. Be very wary of them
>>
>>30002046
>>30002046
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2016/05/sara-tipton/breaking-california-gunpocalypse-passes-senate/

>>30002020
What does his last year have to do with anything?

>>30002108
Good point. I read that Brown vetoed the ghost gun bill because he said it doesn't add to public safety. Hopefully he's consistent.

>>30002129
Has trump even said anything about guns?
>>
>>30002152
i don't think it's about appeasing voters, the people don't give a shit

these are all rich 'liberals', who got access to bank money

they like the status quo because they are fucking rich, and they're just disarming the populace so they can continue their gravy train

it's a lot more diabolical than just 'feel good measures'

the economy is in the shitty, and they know this, and they're prepping for the next few years
>>
>>30001784
You are absolutely correct. we are full up, so move along sir
>>
>>30001784
When will this become active if it does pass? I am currently buying an AUG a3, do I need to next day this shit and pay on credit card?
>>
>>30002208
2018 jan 1
>>
>>30002184
While I certainly won't disagree that there are politicians who have deep agendas, trust me when I say that this batch of CA politicians doing all this are all in it for themselves. They surround themselves with liberal voters and they get their dicks and vaginas sucked when they say and do feel good things. The voter base don't know or care about how the laws would actually work. The media does nothing but pat them on their backs, congratulating them for curing cancer.
So in their fucking minds, they get positive feedback for doing this shit.

In other words, you're giving this specific bunch a bit too much credit.
>>
>>30002208
Would become active around September.
Oh well I have two years of school left then I'm out
Hope the fiance doesn't leave me but I'm not sticking around here
>>
>>30002003
>>30002020
>>30002108
Get your buddies together to SEND MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF LETTERS TO GOVERNOR BROWN SAYING YOU OPPOSE THIS SHIT.

Each and every one of these bills. Especially the Bullet Button ban.
>>30002106
>>30002135
Won't the 9th Circuit fuck this up because of the recent precedent caused by the USSC and other Circuit Courts to really examine the laws harshly?
>>
>>30002165
This. Regular lower already banned, manufacture of more bullet button ar's will likely be illegal, they want people to register existing ones.
>>
File: chattahoochee.jpg (28 KB, 445x260) Image search: [Google]
chattahoochee.jpg
28 KB, 445x260
>>30001784
what do you do for a living? do you have a wife? what does she do for a living?

Georgia is an awesome state. We have mountains, lakes, rivers, Florida is easy to get to if you want some of the best beaches (we have beaches but they are kind of meh).

We have awesome Universities, Georgia Tech is up there with Stanford and MIT. If your kids go to school here and get good grades (B average or above), they can get the hope scholarship and go to any state university basically for free (UGA, Tech, plenty of others). We also have Emory University which recently did a fucking hand transplant and Mercer University which does humanitarian work all over the world.

If you like cities, Atlanta is an alpha level world city with the 10th highest GDP in the United States. We have people and food from all over the world and a booming tech sector.

If you want to live in the woods, land is cheap. Southwest, GA has some of the best whitetail deer genetics in the entire world. Southwest, GA also has some of the best quail hunting in the world. If you like to do outdoorsy shit, we got you.

FPS Russia, IraqVeteran8888, and I'm sure more all operate out of Georgia, to give you an idea about what kind of guns you can own (some of there stuff like heavy artillery will require an FFL, but they would require one no matter what state).

A Georgia Weapons license costs about 80 bucks total to get, and unless you live in a densely populated county like Dekalb or Fulton, you can get it inside of a week. It's for open and concealed carry. You can carry on your property, in your habitation (house or tent if you are camping), in your motor vehicles, and in your place of business.

It's summer 9 months of the year in South Georgia, 4 seasons in North Georgia. We have good music, good food, and people are just friendly. Almost everyone owns firearms. There are no high cap mags in Georgia.

pic related, I went camping there last week. One of the waterfalls at Chattahoochee National Park.
>>
>>30002457
Yeah. 9th court is probably gonna nuke a lot of this shit since they stopped the previous waiting periods, gun shop bans, and the concealed carry ban.

We REALLY need a progun supreme court though to watch our backs in case of appeals though. And if Republicans and Trump win this election, thats a lot of muscle the progunners in California could call on, since most of the NRA are already helping with lawsuits anyways.

And there isn't an easier way of winning a lawsuit than just calling up your pet senators to pass the law you need.
>>
>>30002540

I approve of this, North Georgia fag here.

We have a shit ton a drinking/family related festivals. Along with the 5th RTB in my town, they give out free shit (free oper8 gear) every couple of years.
>>
>>30002540
>You can carry on your property, in your habitation (house or tent if you are camping), in your motor vehicles, and in your place of business.

meant to say you can carry in those places without a license. You can carry damn near everywhere that isn't secured by metal detectors with a license, open or concealed. You also don't need a license to open carry a rifle.

Until about a year ago it was legal to open carry without a license, but that might get changed back.
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 373x391) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 373x391
>All these bans
Well, my fellow Californians, what you are experiencing is the exact same thing Puerto Rico faced furing the 2000 Firearms Act. Only reason it past cuz we have an oligarchial corrupt government. You guys have a fighting chance.
>inb4 SAF Victory
Government appealed the case and the court case was sent to the Commonwealth Supreme Court. We only enjoyed Federal Minimum for one day until the government deemed them legal and denied the sales from the people. Trust me, you guys don't want this.
>>
>>30002633
>legal
meant illegal. Damn, I'm getting desperate in this shithole
>>
>>30002457
>Get your buddies together to SEND MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF LETTERS TO GOVERNOR BROWN SAYING YOU OPPOSE THIS SHIT.
Everyone better be doing this now. Everyone better be sending letters and e-mails to Brown now.

Brown has been vetoing really fucked up gun bills before, so make sure you guys get together and write letters!
>>
>>30002540
As a Floridian, Georgia seems pretty based.
>>
>>30001784
does anyone know when the assembly votes on this? I can't find anything on google
>>
File: tc-splash-img-003-00001.jpg (354 KB, 1600x590) Image search: [Google]
tc-splash-img-003-00001.jpg
354 KB, 1600x590
>>30002685
If that shit doesn't work out for y'all (and I hope it does), I'll have some awesome soul food and ammo pallets waiting on you here in GA.

> we also have dank ass weed but you didn't hear that from me. we have legalized some cannabis for medical use and are working on expanding it
how can you go wrong?

>inb4 i love my state y'all can come visit anytime
>>
>>30002633
>commonwealth.
If it hits federal court they are fucked again.
>>
>>30002685

THIS. 100% THIS.

That being said, any of you libertarian fucks living in Cali with marketable computer skills can come to DFW. We need competent programmers and more demand for shooting ranges past 100m nearby.
>>
>>30002799
Hopefully the LAF, and the firearm Store owners appeal it to a federal court. In the meantime, I'll wait
>>
>>30002003
If they don't pass now, they'll pass in 2018 when Newsom becomes governor. And he's crazy enough to try and enforce this crap. You *know* universal retroactive gun registration is coming, and you know nobody north of Sac will comply. Which is where the CDOJ SWAT team will go. And sooner or later they will cross swords with rural shire-reeves.

Interesting times. Me, I plan on having an Oregon drivers' license by then. I don't wanna be an enemy of the people.
>>
>>30002540
Georgia doesn't seem too shabby.

I dunno though. Have you ever been in the Sierras? They're hard to beat for wilderness.
>>
Firing up gunbot one last time friends.

Everything passing the assembly is a foregone conclusion. Brown veto'd banning the bullet button before though, and might veto the serialization bit on 80% firearms, but the writings on the all. If Brown vetoes the whole fucking thing the next Governor will pass it, and I can't imagine brown will veto the ammo bill.
>>
>>30002843
I'm hoping Newsome doesn't become the governor. I haven't read much about John Chiang, but I believe he's a fiscal conservative like Brown.
>>
>>30001799
I'd like to introduce you to montana you fucking nigger
>>
>>30002986
Doesn't one of these bills mandate serials on curios and relics? As in, you could own George Washington's flintlock, you'll still have to get a fucking serial number carved into it.

If this is true, these politicians should be fucking swinging from tree branches
>>
File: arabia-mountain.jpg (621 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
arabia-mountain.jpg
621 KB, 1024x683
>>30002857
I haven't, and I can't say that if I had that I would tell you that Georgia's wilderness was better, but I can say that you can roam GA's wilderness with an AR-10 with no license.

There is no gun registration in Georgia, period, of any kind. No laws controlling private sale (no FFL necessary for private sale).

We also have wetlands, no problems with water. The Okefenokee is straight up magical. It means "the land of the trembling earth", because it is a wetland with a flint bottom. Something can fall into the flint and not come out again for 10,000 years. They regularly find pristine fossils. I've seen mammoth tusks and camel jaws (yes camel jaws) myself that came out of the water. The water of the Okefenokee has tannic acid in it, which is the chemical that gives tea it's color. Because of this, the water is clean enough to drink without filtering. We've got other neat stuff like Arabia Mountain which has life that only lives there (pic related)

If you are into history, yeah, of course there is all the civil war stuff and all of the revolutionary war stuff, but there is also stuff like the Ocmulgee mounds, which have been continuously inhabited for 17,000 years. There's a 1,000 year old ritual structure called the temple mound which inside of a Missisissipian-style mound that frankly looks like a pyramid https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ocmulgee_National_Monument

There's also the Georgia Guidestones which are these mysterious 17 foot granite megaliths that no one is sure who put there (recent history, last 50 years) that have instructions on how to rebuild society post collapse in 8 languages.

FDR spent more time in Georgia at his polio research center in Warm springs than he spent in Washington during his third term as president.

There's also the Gullahs, which are a chain of islands off the coast that have their own language.

Georgia's an old place, and it's a weird place.
>>
>>30003054

I'd like to add that here in Georgia, we invented the word nigger, and we won't call you that unless we really mean it.
>>
File: 1463268962103.jpg (5 KB, 189x200) Image search: [Google]
1463268962103.jpg
5 KB, 189x200
>>30002806
Recently moved to DFW, wtf is the aversion here to a range with more than 100 yards in the area? Land is cheap and there are a lot of people. I don't get it.
>>
>>30001784
Come to Florida. It's kind of similar but way hotter and kinda rednecky. Also our Latinas are all hot and aren't Mexican beaners
>>
File: one last final i love you.png (157 KB, 708x780) Image search: [Google]
one last final i love you.png
157 KB, 708x780
Avenge me.
>>
>>30002540
>>30003423

OP here
I am a network administrator at a CPA firm with years of IT experience, primarily in IT security, my wife runs her own bookkeeping business.

I have always liked the southern culture and we have visited Florida recently, which we liked, I am just not sure how difficult the move would be cross country..
>>
>>30003223

... Go on. You got me interested in the state's history. Anything major in terms of Anthropology?
>>
>>30003038
Yes he is a more moderate democrat.
>>
>>30002540
do you guys have wild hogs there? I'd like to go on a hog hunt
>>
>>30003054
>Thinks Montana is better than Arizona
http://www.ammoland.com/2015/03/montana-governor-bullock-vetoes-constitutional-carry/#axzz49Ah8vJB5
>>
>>30003436
I was trying to be at least thrifty and get a few things a month til august when election fever drives up prices now im forced to decide on paying down debt or going more for stuff.

>all that plinking 115 gr.

Did you at least get a bunch of HD ammo you dont usually get before going for stuff you could get in town with your "registered" ammo id check thingy?
California seems like a 9mm 124g HD kind of state. never seen anything different.
>>
File: 1321981395857.jpg (2 MB, 3466x2776) Image search: [Google]
1321981395857.jpg
2 MB, 3466x2776
>>30003436
send it
>>
Im from Missouri. Their passing a law here now so that you dont even need a license for concealed carry
>>
File: missouri in a nutshell.jpg (1 MB, 3072x2304) Image search: [Google]
missouri in a nutshell.jpg
1 MB, 3072x2304
>>30006235
>tfw go to school in Missouri
>tfw campus carry may become a real thing

Based Missouri
>>
>>30001784
SoCal fag here, I grew up in Texas but ended up here because of the military. The wife an I are moving to middle of nowhere Wyoming at the end of the year. Based gun and outdoors.
>>
>>30001784
>Now that all anti-gun bills passed on the senate floor, California definitely put the final nail in the coffin for gun owners.

So post proofs faggot.
>>
>>30006352
Planning on going to Wyoming for grad school, if I can get in to a good Geology program after my undergrad.

>God damn Yellowstone Geology research
>>
File: 1223467477444.png (295 KB, 400x552) Image search: [Google]
1223467477444.png
295 KB, 400x552
>>
>>30002457
the problem isn't whether the 9th will throw all these laws out the window, the problem is just how fucking long the opposing lawyers and the court itself will drag out these cases.
Opposed to the complete mach speed these laws got pushed through, it'd be YEARS for the court to reach a decision.
>>
>>30002540
>Georgia is an awesome state
I actually have a contact in Atlanta that's starting his own thing and will give me a entry job if I choose to move there.

How is the public transportation there? Do I need a car to get to all the ranges there?
>>
>>30006373
>my city
What is this?
>>
>>30006402
you should buy a car regardless. just get a used one from the 90s-early 2000s for a few grand. all you need it to do is go from point A to point B
>>
The hi cap magazines bought in the 90s and 80s must be turned in?

CA DOJ, ATF, local PD, county Sheriff, CHP going to be knocking on doors of CA residents?

So does CA DOJ have a list of people and addresses from people who purchased re build kits from:
LAK ammo supply
44mag
Exlie Machine
Palmetto State Armory
Cope's
Hero's Tactical

and few others like surplus shops and some magazine companies that sell you all the parts separately
>>
>>30001784
Wait, what happened?
>>
>>30003423
your Latinas are hot sexy right wing Cubanas!!!
>>
>>30006565
>>
>>30006605
fuck this state, I beat all those anti gunners, are running guns.
>>
>>30006695
I hope they all get caught like Leland Yee.
>>
File: bVKXu7A.png (70 KB, 168x215) Image search: [Google]
bVKXu7A.png
70 KB, 168x215
>>30001784
PLEASE come to NY and put a bullet in my head...or Quomo's
>>
>>30004476
Atlanta has tech jobs. There are way more jobs than there are qualified people right now. If you have experience, the money is great for the cost of living. You probably won't make dollar for dollar the same amount you do in California, but your money will go much much farther. I'm a software engineer, mostly worked in financial services. When I get offers in silicon valley they have to give me 50k a year more for it to be equal to what I make in GA (~130k).

Florida is great too. My folks have a place in Panama City Beach. Thing you should know about Florida, is that if you live there you need to have a hurricane plane. SHTF is not an unreasonable scenario. The gulf has some of the best beaches in the world. My wife's family is from Tampa bay, which can be a great place to grow up. Orlando is okay. Miami is great if you speak Spanish. North florida is redneck. Gainesville is a college town, good music scene. Tallahassee is the capital, not much going on besides that and FSU. Naples is good if you are a multi-millionaire. Real estate throughout the state varies alot. Georgia is nice because you can go to Florida, which will recognize your Georgia Weapons License, and leave when you are done.

>>30005129

Man, where to start. Like I said, Georgia has been inhabited for at least 17,000 years. The mound builders had a presence with the Ocmulgee mounds which I mentioned, Etowah mounds which have seven earthen pyramids, Rock Eagle is a 100 foot wide, 120 foot long, 10 foot high bird made of stacked stones on top of a burial mound, theres the Fort Mountain Rock wall, which is a 900 foot long stone wall built on top of a 2,700 foot mountain (it dates back to about 400 AD). There's actually a native american heritage tour that you can take, it takes about 3 days to do http://www.exploregeorgia.org/article/georgias-native-american-heritage-tour

When I was a kid, going out to collect arrowheads was a big pastime.
>>
I think it's official: California IP addresses should be range b& from /k/.

It's clear from allowing shit like this to pass that they aren't interested in guns in the slightest. I mean if they were surely they would have fought harder.

Enjoy your camo collections you cuckolds. Hopefully your bulls will still allow you to spend money on that.
>>
>>30001799

Fuck off, we're full.

And we have better gun laws then alaska.
>>
File: Hanging_Hog.jpg (130 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
Hanging_Hog.jpg
130 KB, 720x960
>>30005803
Hell yeah we do, no closed season, no limit. These pigs are pests. They eat all of our delicious crops. I haven't gone on an organized hog hunt, but a quick google search says there are several plantations and companies that do organized hunts.

Gum Log looks pretty good
http://www.gumlogplantation.com/

Woods and Water looks alright too:
http://www.woodsnwaterinc.com/wild-hog

This place looks a little over the top:
https://hogswat.com/

pic related is from Gum Log

We have Russian Boars that are in the 300 pound range.

Come kill you some pigs.
>>
>>30006402
When I was working my last white collar job (working from home now), I took the train every day. MARTA is good if you live near the train, but you are going to need a car.

Atlanta is a car city. Stoddard's in midtown is feels like a gun shopping mall. They have a train stop nearby, but it's still like an 8 minute bus ride from the train station.

Even if you take public transit, I would still have a car.
>>
Hey, now NY is on track to be freer that Commiefornia fun-law wise. Strange world.
>>
If you are a sick little pervert, Atlanta also has some of the best strip clubs in the world. Full nudity, serve alcohol, smoking allowed, lap dances legal. We also have a fetish conference if that's what your little heart desires.

Speaking of conferences, we have DragonCon which is like the east coast comic-con, over 80,000 people went last year.

If you are into making shit, the metro Atlanta area has 7 hackerspaces and makerspaces.
>>
>>30008334
But if you move here to GA and start voting for leftist shit, we will end you.
>>
So when do we start the /k/ommando relocation project? I need a job where I can make the equivalent of $90k in CA bucks. So that's like what, $30k in the Midwest?
>>
At least here in Texas our gun laws are only getting better. Well, last I heard. Abbot is pretty cool. Would re-elect.

Move to Texas. New Mexico isn't half bad either. And it isn't hot as balls up in the mountains.
>>
>>30006541
Victoria 2
>>
>>30008414
Depends.

Probably,in all honesty about $50K-70K.

In Texas, depending on where you live. 90,000/yr in SoCal is about 60K in pretty much any of our big cities. Minus Austin.
>>
>>30008414
http://www.payscale.com/cost-of-living-calculator/Georgia-Atlanta/California-Los-Angeles/Software-Engineer

90K in LA bucks is about 66k in ATL bucks.

http://www.payscale.com will tell you. You really need to put the city, since that can vary alot.
>>
>>30008450
Cool. It will hurt on paper but the wife watches HGTV shows with people paying less than 200k for a house with property and that looks attractive to me once I get my house paid off. I'm not sure I can make it 8 more years here though.
>>
>>30008477
your money is just worth more here. if you save up cash from your CA job, then you'll be golden. You win on the exchange rate if you move out here.
>>
File: file.png (54 KB, 673x241) Image search: [Google]
file.png
54 KB, 673x241
WE WILL NOT GO QUIETLY INTO THE NIGHT
>>
>>30001784
Are you not aware of this little thing called litigation?

There is literally no way the bullet button thing will pass. They banned all centerfire semi-auto rifles with detachable mags, which courts have already made clear is not something they're allowed to ban.
>>
>>30006385
And in the meantime, it's illegal for the state to enforce the pending laws.
>>
>>30008368
As long as based Trump liberates the rest of the country first I will be happy.

Save yourselves...and avenge us.

>Califagnians ban all rifles right before the massive Trump hispanic riots when he wins.

Oh god its going to be the LA Riots all over again.
>>
>>30006385
There are existing lawsuits in the pipeline that are already on their plate.

If for example 9th rules that the new AWB is unconstitutional and illegal. Then it would gut the current laws being proposed.

Granted California's AWB was ruled protected in 2002 but that was BEFORE Heller and DC, and if these blanket rifle bans hit they may very well be the blow that forces the 9th Circuit to reverse their earlier decision in 2002.

Stakes are HIGH but it ain't over yet.
>>
>>30009711

Oceanside won't be able to save them this time
>>
>>30001840
While this is true I'm wary of liberal state conservatives. They rarely are.
>>
>>30002540
>Atlanta
HHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHA. for realz?
>>
>>30008285
We aren't the ones who are allowing this faggotry, it's the overwhelming liberal antigun majority here that drowns our voices out.
>>
>>30010053
Fresh reminder that Cali issues drivers' licenses to illegal aliens and that you now get automatically registered to vote when you pick your license up, and that these three million newly minted Democrats not only outgun the entire northern third of rural California, but have greater sway than a lot of low-pop states like Montana and Maine in the electoral college.

When your own people and your own government gleefully disenfranchise you, there;'s not a lot to be done. You might as well have told a Ukranian kulak in the 30's to 'stay and fight.'
>>
>>30009775
Hope those Marines decline California's bullshit damage control.
>>
>>30008313
Georgian here who hunts Gum Log regularly, and can confirm that it's fucking great for hogs. It's a good area for muh durr too
>>
>>30001840
Other Calianon
I'm moving to Vancouver in a couple weeks. Can't fuckin wait to leave this cesspool
>>
>>30001784
Here's the nh primer pasta. Sorry to say it seems like the lefties are gaining ground lately. Gotta see how this next election goes. Pic is my favorite local politician.

>03052 here. So, general stuff. No sales tax, no income tax. A 3 bedroom 1.5 bath 1500 sq ft house made in the last 30 years on 1 acre of land will set you back 200,000-250,000 bucks, and you'll pay about 5k/yr in property taxes (prices decrease as you move away from urban areas. Priced listed are typical of the suburban/semi-rural areas around Manchester and Nashua, as well as the area south of Rt 101 and east of I-93. Property values and taxes vary randomly in some yuppie filled towns such as Bedford, Derry, and Litchfield). Gas is about $2.70/gallon, gun stores are very common, and a 12 pack of good beer runs between 10 and 15 bucks depending on your definition of "good" and what's on sale. Liquor is only sold by the state liquor store, but don't worry, it's cheap and there are tons of liquor stores. Daytime summer temps run high 70s to low 90s, winter low teens to high 20s, and you can expect at least 1 good storm to dump a foot of snow and knock out power for a few days every winter.

>How the people are?
Usually fairly direct, honest, and outspoken. Some outsiders think that makes us rude and impatient. We just think piss shit fuck cunt cocksucker motherfucker and tits are perfectly acceptable words for use as adjectives, nouns, verbs, adverbs, and punctuation. Generally not on the street, though, or around strangers who haven't pissed us off. Also, we generally have shit to do, and don't have any patience for standing around with our thumbs up our asses.

>The culture?
See above. Blend of French Canadian, Irish, English, New England, and The New England Patriots. Thou shalt not speak Ill of Tom Brady, and Deflategate was bullshit.

Continued
>>
>>30010875
>The politics?
Changing. Lot of out of state influence due to the first in the nation primary. Local politics are very active, and often the most vicious. Also, the NH House is the third largest legislative body in the world, behind the US Congress and the British House of Commons. Therefore, anyone willing to wear out a pair of shoes knocking on doors can end up in Concord, being paid $100 per year to serve as a legislator. Politics generally lean libertarian (with a small L), with the seacoast having turned uberlibtarded, and the north being more conservative (but the hippies are moving up more and more, cuz mountains are perdy).

>Guns?
All NFA legal, OC legal (clear and safe before you get in your vehicle or you need your permit), P&R Licenses aren't technically "shall issue", but they are in practice. Private sales legal, no registries, no AWB. No loaded long funs in a vehicle (Fish and Game inspired rule). No storage laws, but if a minor gets hold of it and does something bad, it's considered "negligent storage of a firearm", and I think it can be charged as either a felony or misdemeanor.

>Hunting?
Mostly durr, there's a moose hunt lotto, spring and fall turkey seasons, and all the goddamn Canada Geese you can harvest in the fall (2 different seasons for resident and nonresident geese. They don't want the geese to try to settle for good, so the rules is something like 5 per day, 10 in your freezer).

>Do you like it?
Fuck yes. Stationed in South Carolina, Virginia, and New York with the Navy. Will never leave NH again. No matter how often I have to get my power from Briggs & Stratton in the winter.
>>
>>30008293
doesnt alaska have legal machine guns (as long as they are produced in state)?
>>
I see all these gun laws getting passed and I have to move to california next month. I should probably just sell my AK instead of trying to bring it with a bullet button right?
>>
>>30010903
They wouldn't go into effect immediately
>>
I wonder what will happen when guns in california are 100% banned and there is lots of gun crime.
>>
>>30010970
They'll ban the word gun anon. It's too dangerous!
>>
>>30010875
Whoops, needs some changes:

>Gas is about $2.70/gallon
More like $2.10

>P&R Licenses aren't technically "shall issue", but they are in practice.
This changed due to a court case where a cop basically argued he should be able to deny if he feels like it (the old standard was whether or not someone was a Prohibited Person), and since the judge was an activist liberal, he won. There's action in the legislature to remove CLEO discretion from the process, but our barking moonbat governor wants to let them have it. Basically, one judge and our bitch governor turned us from Shall Issue to May Issue by reinterpreting a statute. Oh, and the reason it was interpreted as Shall Issue is because the original statute was intended to be racist as FUCK (cops hated the Irish, and they wanted them disarmed).
>>
>>30010997
No shit, I grew up there and got suspended for making a finger gun. Apparently this is happening across the country now.
>>
>>30011043
God damn. Why did my parents fall for this shitty California meme.
>>
>>30010875
>>30010891
603 for life!

Best part is the politics, most of the conservatives are libertarians, most of the liberals are socialists.
Although, we've been in a jam recently, in terms of politicians.
Shaheen is alright for a gun grabber; but Ayotte, Brown, Guinta, and Hassan all suck.
>>
>>30001799

Fuck off, I don't want any more dirty California shitlords in my fucking state. I swear to god the exodus of lazy entitled pricks never fucking ends.
>>
File: Vermont.jpg (63 KB, 750x550) Image search: [Google]
Vermont.jpg
63 KB, 750x550
>>30001799
>best gun laws in the country
Excuse me, /k/omrade?
>>
>>30011164
in AZ you dont need a permit to CC but you can get one if you want

Dont quote me on that.
>>
>>30011191
Same here, amigo.
But I also live less than five minutes away from a Ben and Jerry's.
Checkmate.
>>
>>30001784
I am most likely moving to Arizona with an off chance of moving to Washington. I like Washington a lot more. I know /k/ may hate me for this, but I like western Washington more than eastern Washington, but here me out. I just like the forest and rain, but fuck the libtards. Is there a marginal congressional district in the Seattle Metro area that I can move to in case my back up plan works out? I would like to help a pro-gun politician with my vote.

Also fuck these Mexicans ... Why the fuck do they have to suck up libcuck dick and vote for anti-fun.....
>>
>>30011764
Us legal hispanics vote conservatives. You can thank the cucks in the East Bay giving illegals the right to vote and get driver licenses for bringing them over here. Literally a big fuck you to us Legal Migrants who worked our asses off getting here while these street rat beaners just swoop the border and get driver licenses without waiting for years and spending effort. Fuck them.
>>
>>30011810
I mean don't get me wrong, i am part hispanic as well, but I am an 8th generation. Most of my family is very conservative and nearly everyone owns a gun, but most of the new ones that come are fucking pure libtard shitters.

Bawawawwawawwa my grand mother came here illegally so I am going to vote libtard to take your guns away.

I just want to walk down the street with a non-gutted ar-15 on my back. Yeah I understand it scares people, but people should be taught to not be afraid of guns.
>>
>>30010089
Nope. You can register to vote at the DMV offices, at the same time as getting a DL if you want, but it's not ""automatic"". Non-citizens can drive legally and get a card saying so, but they can not register to vote. This attempt to imply foreigners can vote is bullshit.

http://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/frequently-asked-questions/
>>
>>30008285
Eat a dick, this isn't our fault. I've been spamming them with letters opposing this shit, and phone calls. They don't give a shit, and the fucking communists in this state reelect these scumbags because they see a (d) and check it on the ballot every time.

Hell, like 6 of those bills that got passed only made it anywhere because the democrats fucking cheated after the bills were DOA. They "amended" completely unrelated energy bills, etc that made it to the senate and through the committees and "amended" them as carbon copies of the anti gun bills that stalled out. Most of this shit was too extreme even for regular democrats to vote in favor of. The fact that the anti gun faggots had to cheat this hard to get where they are should tell you something.
>>
>>30011984
Just wait for a "glitch" in the system "accidentally" registering them to vote.

Besides, California is clearly leaning towards a trend where illegals and noncitizens will be voting. They won't (likely) get away with it for national elections, but the local and state elections will become free game. Just wait and see.

>we need to be more like europe and let noncitizens vote!
>great idea, let's do that

Cuckifornia is absolutely disgusting. It should be struck from the union and left to its own devices. It's freedom loving citizens can apply for refugee status in other states, the communists who try to escape should be shot to avoid the spread of their disease.

Oh, and the Austinites, Seattlites, Denverites, and Portlandites originally from California should also be forcibly deported back to California unless they can demonstrate that they aren't complete cucks.
>>
File: 1417756990792.jpg (12 KB, 400x423) Image search: [Google]
1417756990792.jpg
12 KB, 400x423
>>30008293
>>30011063
>mfw Californian moving to Arizona in august and there's nothing you fags can do about it
>>
>>30012183
[ ] unrekt
[x] rekt
>>
>>30001784
Naw, Colorado is still fine. Just keep it NoCo
>>
Man the panic selling on Calguns is getting ridiculous right now. Some good deals can be had though, fucking got me a PTR GI for $650.
>>
>>30012143
>I'm wrong
>but don't worry, this thing that hadn't happened yet will definitely happen and make me right
>implying that it's even worth rigging elections in California when it's a solid blue state in a winner takes all system
>>
>>30012788
>implying that Democrats don't benefit at the state level from securing more voters in republican held or competitive districts
>Implying that the Democrats don't do sneaky shit in California to tweak the odds in their favor, like redrawing districts to shut out republican voters in competitive areas
>Implying that Democrats aren't above doing other shady shit to further increase the power of the single dominant party in the state
>Implying that just because it hasn't happened yet that it will never happen

Want to know how we can tell that you're a California Democrat?
>>
>>30012788
>Courts rule that state populations as a whole determines the size of districts and the number of electoral voters, not just voting population, and not just citizens, but also illegals and noncitizens
>It's obviously a terrible idea to import more people to give your state more electoral power under those rules
>It's an even worse idea to give those same people a bunch of free shit and make sure they vote the way you want them to, or at least to ensure that their citizen children will
>Clearly the democrats are incapable of making a series of incremental steps that will provide them with further electoral advantages in both the short and long term
Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.