[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the best major cities for gun owners?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
By "major", I mean Metropolitan Statistical Areas with more than 1 million people, as per 2015 estimates.
>>
>>29999079
Delete California, New York, New Jersey, and I think Massachusetts went full retardation too.

Delete Washington state I heard they are in the cuck danger zone. Delete Oregon too California ruined entire East coast actually.
>>
File: its_fine_this_is_all_fine.gif (2 MB, 448x252) Image search: [Google]
its_fine_this_is_all_fine.gif
2 MB, 448x252
I feel like Austin, Miami, and Phoenix are good places to start, but I don't know much about them other than they're relevant cities in pro-gun states.
>>
Houston is pretty fucking great, to be honest. The biggest downside (and this goes for all of Texas) is that there's no public land to shoot in.
>>
Salt lake city
>>
>>29999326
My friend was murdered by two niggers in Houston. I'm deducting 10 points from gryffindor and insinuating you might pee sitting down, and are completely wrong.
>>
>>29999353
Your faggot friend should have been carrying and this might have been prevented. I'm taking my points back and declaring outright that you and your dead friend are both faggots.
>>
>>29999326
Houston is shitty, full of niggers, and is hotter and more humid than satan's asshole.
I cannot wait to leave. Austin is the far superior choice.
>>
>>29999372
Or maybe we should conclude that Houston has a wild nigger problem and the cons of living there far outweigh the pros.
>>
>>29999381
I'm not saying otherwise. But Austin is infested with numale cuck transplants from California. Mark my words, Texas will one day go the way of California and it will all be Austin's fault.
>>
>>29999079
There is a city in Georgia that is mandatory to own a gun or at least one if your not really into the guns and you get in trouble with the police if your caught with not owning a gun and your only excuses are either mentally ill/religion belief or your a criminal

May be wrong on the stste but there is definitely a city that has that inforced law
>>
>>30000146
That's not true
>>
>>30000146
>>30001444
Yes, it sorta is. Not him, but the city is Kennesaw, GA, and they require every head of household to own a firearm
>>
>>29999251

Austin is the least gun friendly large city in Texas. Houston or Dallas would be better choices.
>>
What do you guys think of Philly?
>>
>states largest city isnt even 1 million population
large cities are cancer, they still try and fuck us with anti gun laws
>>
>>30002659
Alright, I'll rephrase that: what's the largest least worst city for guns?
>>
>>29999079
definally phoenix
one of the largest cities where you can CC with out a permit
>>
>>29999079
Every single city in Florida.
Avoid all of New York, cook county in Illinois, California, and Texas desu. Texas might have loose gun laws but the people are just garbage. You want southern hospitality you go to Tennessee or Kentucky, or South Carolina.
>>
Also state wise the best states are those not so west western states, the ones like Nebraska Iowa Idaho Montana those places encourage gun ownership
>>
>>30003613
>I've lived in Texas my whole life
It's shit.
>>
>>30003613
>>30003669
Damn, see I'm a chem eng., so Texas would be the very likely location for me.
>>
>>30003690
It's changing way too much. Too many people are moving here and they're ruining it. Cities are growing too fast and causing obscene traffic congestion, cities like San Antonio that used to be known for being extremely nice are turning into Houston 2.0. Drunk driving is down and so is obesity so there's that.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.