[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
M4gery with some cool stuff
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_nc4f6zlWUR1rarngto1_400.gif (2 MB, 340x191) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nc4f6zlWUR1rarngto1_400.gif
2 MB, 340x191
Hi /k/ i want to buy a bushmaster m4 patrolman and possibly put some money into parts to make it run pretty well any suggestions ? Im wanting to get a cryptic bcg in gold lust with the nitrate titanium coating is this a good choice saw a fellow here with one in his ar any other suggestions would be appreciated
>>
>>29996430
>Namefagging
>Bushmaster

Already goofed it playboy.
>>
File: 1458928916523.jpg (139 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1458928916523.jpg
139 KB, 960x640
>building Gucci AR with overpriced shiny BCG
>not deciding on one of the holy tetrad of Bravo Company - Daniel Defense - Lewis Machine and Tool - Knight's Armament

>picking Cerberus-owned no-QC bullshit that falls apart in 2000 rounds and cheaps out on barrel steel

8/10 you made me reply
>>
>>29996430
Shitty b8 teebeeich phamalonpai
>>
Im new to this ar building stuff guys i just want to build it a little to what i like but criticism is welcomed
>>
>>29993765

Go here and ask AR related questions and you'll have someone who has built an AR(or 5) answer truthfully
>>
Thanks friend
>>
>>29996430

>bushmaster M4gery with gold cryptic bolt

wut

>>29996451

>lumping in bravo company with DD, LMT and KAC
>>
>>29996684
>Telling someone to go to AR general

Hell to the fucking no. That's a /k/ containment thread. Retarded and unhelpful.
>>
>>29996430
Shrubmaster has been shit since they got bought out. Windham Weaponry is the original factory now.
>>
>>29996811
As retarded as they are, they're somewhat helpful with the unaware person trying to get into the ar. That being said, literally nobody there puts hard use into their guns or shoots a lot.
>>
>>29996811
Yeah, have you seen how the NON /arg/ AR threads go? A bunch of retards stroking eachother off over their stock rifles and calling Colt the best AR manufacturer bar none. As shitty as /arg/ is it is by far the most knowledgeable element regarding the rifle
>>
>>29998332
>stroking eachother off over their stock rifles
Yeah god forbid people buy cheaper, safer, more reliable rifles from people who make them for a living instead of cobbling nonmatching parts together in a basement
>>
>>29996430
Listen to this guy >>29998299
or this guy >>29996451
>>
>>29998372
This
Had a nice windham barrel, 14.5 with wleded 1.5 flash hider. Shot really nice and they have great people in their office to ask or order from
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.