[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What gun is this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
What gun is this?
>>
>>29990137
fn fnc
>>
m1 garand
>>
>>29990137
M1 Garand
>>
>>29990137
Probably intended to look like an M1 Garand. I forget the model of the one that is just for drill and ceremony.
>>
>>29990137
That trigger discipline.
>>
>>29990209
They were firing rounds.
>>
>>29990137
Why does he have a butt hole on his face
>>
>>29990247

He's Batman
>>
>>29990137
Wait is that the Joker?
>>
>>29990137
FAMAS
>>
>>29990263
>Wait is that the Joker?
Yes.
>>
>>29990254
obviously not batman tho FAMALAM OH BLACK BETTY FAMALAM
>>
>>29990242
???
>>
>>29990264

It took far too long for someone to say this.
>>
>>29990458
in the scene in "the Dark Knight" the joker is actively trying to kill the mayor, so he has his fingers on the trigger intentionally
>>
>>29990458
They were firing a 21 gun salute in this frame
>>
>>29990146
Ceremony M1 are still just garands.

Dril/Pradel M1 garands use to be just old junked garands that have been plugged, but there are now replicas made specifically for the tasks as well.
>>
>>29990293
kek
>>
File: Stack_o_Garands.jpg (1 MB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
Stack_o_Garands.jpg
1 MB, 1920x2560
>>29990761
This. Special gas plug supplied by CMP to allow cycling blank rounds. I know this because the CMP called me and asked me to drive to a VFW near me and install them on some honor gaurd Garlands they shipped to the VFW.
>>
>>29991281
Jesus. Fuck Android auto correct.
>>
>>29991281
>Garlands
You fell for the iphone meme didn't you. For shame.
>>
>>29990702
>safety on
>firing
>??????

on another note, whats the best way to treat wood for a garand, just got my rifle from cmp and it looks like it needs a coating of something but idk what.
>>
>>29990209
Pretty hard to fire rounds whilst simultaneously having your finger off the trigger tard.
I swear all /k/ is nowadays is 'muh trigger ' 'triggered'
>>
>>29993771
Sounds like some shitty excuse for faggots without trigger discipline.
>>
>>29992882
Android master race.
>>
>>29990137
spongebob facescratch
>>
If your CMP wood is dry looking, you want "Feed N Wax" sold at Home Depot in the furniture stain section. If you've got an unfinished stock and you want to finish it, buy flaxseed oil from a pharmacy or health food store and apply it to your wood in like ten thin coats.
>>
>>29990137
> That ratty hair
How'd he even get in to a drill looking like that
>>
U . S . R I F L E
C A L I B E R . 3 0 M 1
S P R I N G F I E L D
6 0 0 0 0 0 0
>>
>>29991281
>Special gas plug supplied by CMP to allow cycling blank rounds. I know this because the CMP called me and asked me to drive to a VFW near me and install them on some honor gaurd Garlands they shipped to the VFW.

Who/what are you that the CMP would ask you to do this? Gunsmith? Or some kind of government person?
>>
File: WcrEiLt.jpg (44 KB, 500x596) Image search: [Google]
WcrEiLt.jpg
44 KB, 500x596
kek
>>
>>29995402
None of the above. CMP contacted the club I listed as my affiliated club and asked for volunteers familiar enough with the Garand that the could do complete tear down, clean and inspect and install gas plug. I supplied my own tools they supplied any parts we needed. We fixed up seven or eight rifles for this particular VFW. They fed us, and treated us to some pretty good stories while we worked. Kind of sad that they were so desperate for working honor rifles. They were doing 2 or 3 funerals for WW2 vets per week.
>>
>>29990137
Looks like a famas to me
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.