[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /k/ anyone want to #boycottCalifornia? Right now a coupl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: RDB_C.jpg (179 KB, 646x336) Image search: [Google]
RDB_C.jpg
179 KB, 646x336
Hey /k/ anyone want to #boycottCalifornia? Right now a couple of antigun bills are going to Cali legislature:

http://ww2.kqed.org/news/2016/04/19/tougher-gun-laws-advance-in-state-legislature

http://www.guns.com/2016/05/17/9-anti-gun-bills-advance-in-california-senate/

>No bullet button
>No unregistered homemade weapons (80% lowerz)
>No more loaning weapons to buddies (whatever that means)
>Penalizing people who lose weapons (even if it was a coating accident)

Well as a Califag this sucks. Pretty much would move the state closer to Britbong laws. Now before you all start yelling that I should just move out of state (but not to your state since it's already full of liberals from California) how about we all try to think of actual solutions to this issue. What things can I as a citizen of this shitty state do to help combat this? Donate to which causes? Send angry letters to who? I already vote 2nd Amendment so there's that. Can we get other gun owners in other states to boycott the state like they did with Arizona for that immigrant thing a while ago or they're doing right now to North Carolina.
>>
i suppose you should a mail to the federal court and tell them the issue about california laws and how it step on the 2nd ammendment to everyone living in that state

i suppose this is how you should do it
>>
As a fellow califag I'm with you. So long as I'm capable of voting I will live in CA and play my part. Nothing in this state will change if people keep leaving, and it will only get worse until some landmark case or supreme court ruling finally declares all this bullshit rightfully unconstitutional.
>>
>>29987261
Lmao, Cali sucks.
>>
>>29987608
I can't help but feel that waiting for a landmark case is false hope. I'd think a combination of suing and economic and media protest might bring about some measure of change.

>>29987613
The reason it sucks it because people are leaving
>>
Name of gun in OP pic?
>>
>>29987804
RDB-C
>>
I left that pile of shit state almost 3 years ago.
>>
>>29987771
No. The reason it sucks is because of the cost of living, the people, the traffic, and the gun laws. In that order.
>>
You going to get me a job and pay for my relocation faggot? For the most part, CA gun owners are not electing these people and we are not voting for these bills/ballot initiatives.
>>
>>29987261
Do like the Pink Pistols did with the recent Shall Issue case and claim that California Gun Laws are detrimental and discriminatory to the LGBT community with a lawsuit.
>>
>be in new York
>every kalikuck tells me that my state is awful
>gets extra defensive whenever I say bullet button
Congratulations, your worst state just got worse
>>
>>29987869
It's like when your dad beats you but then you find out that your friends dad molests him.
>>
>>29989063
Was actually meant for >>29988639
>>
>>29987261
Honestly 9th Court is probably gonna shit all over these laws if they pass, and use their rulings to unfuck California (and Hawaii which is ironically less shitty then us on paper). Since like anons have mentioned that there has been two victories for Californians so far.

Really need Trump to get into office though to make sure the Supreme Court stays red and can't reverse it. Or appeal in favor of proguns if we fail in the 9th Court.
>>
OP is right.

Its time we stand up and fight these assholes. Don't Run OP...Take the power back.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.