[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone confirm to me what the magazine limit in NY officially
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Ruger mk 3.jpg (32 KB, 475x234) Image search: [Google]
Ruger mk 3.jpg
32 KB, 475x234
Can someone confirm to me what the magazine limit in NY officially is? Is it 7 or is it 10? My LGS keeps telling people who are trying to transfer guns there they can't take them and forces them to sell, even when it's a couple Ruger .22 pistols.
>>
>>29980155
>NY
move
>>
The magazine limit is 170.

Sorry, that was a typo.
>>
>>29981758
I laughed a little to much at that
>>
>>29981748
I'm in Florida, but I keep getting mixed messages and my local FFL keeps talling soon-to-be-New Yorkers to give their guns up and they may not have to.
>>
>>29980155
It is 10

but LGS may not be aware of that ruling. Avoid them if they continue doing this

btw
Fuck this state
>>
>>29981790
FFL trying to get cheap guns from pussy NY'ers that aren't aware of the laws and can't use google
>>
>>29981790
Well they have to give up their handguns and semi auto longguns with 1 or more "evil" features, but that is assuming they have literally no where else out of state to store them because lolhandgunlicense and UNSAFE act
>>
>>29981790
*telling
>>
>>29981809
This. It was originally 7, judge ruled 7 was arbitrary and that portion of the law was void, somehow it only fell back to 10.
>>
>>29981908
If only the judge ruled the entire safe act was arbitrary...
>>
>>29981915
I'd cum buckets if it is ever overturned
>>
>>29980155
Like others have said a judge ruled that 7 is bull shit and ten is the limit. However state troopers still say the limit is 7 so you can have a ten round magazine but can only load it to ten or its a felony.
>>
>>29980155
Who the fuck knows. Half the state disregards the whole bill anyway.
>>
>>29982979
Basically this outside of the larger cities the cops are more busy with heroin :fighting and/or facilitating: to be bothered with mag limits or assault weapons
>>
It is 10 OP. That FFL is one of the complacent business owners that doesn't actually give a fuck about guns or gun rights. They are literally imposing their own gun control "laws" that aren't on the books "just to be safe" (cover their own asses)
>>
I guy got arrested in Lockport for having 10 rds loaded into his CC after the safe act passed. Got thrown out and the judge said 10 is the limit.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.