[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
American invasion:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: McStalin's.png (286 KB, 427x301) Image search: [Google]
McStalin's.png
286 KB, 427x301
If America ever faced a large scale invasion from a large country like China, or an alliance of smaller countries, how would the government react? Let's say that that massive fighting breaks out in the south and California is being invaded by sea. Fighting has been harsh and civilians are in clear danger.

Would the government act quickly to arm it's citizens against the invaders? Perhaps hand out surplus weapons where possible? Or would it force all of it's civilians out ASAP, and try to relocate them away from the fight?
>>
First I'd like you to explain how you're going to get anything past the ADIZ
>>
>>29976782
>How would the government react?
Shoot at them with guns
>Would they arm their citizens?
We already have guns and they know that
>Would they relocate the citizenry?
They'd ignore us and focus on the threat at hand
>>
I imagine that a draft would be instated. Many adult male citizens will likely join a public militia with their own firearms, or be recalled to military service if they are former military. The majority of the civilian population would probably just flee.
>>
>>29976782
no one has the force projection to even attempt that, anything they did send would be sawed apart before it entered US waters
>>
>>29976782
>If America ever faced a large scale invasion from a large country like China, or an alliance of smaller countries, how would the government react?
They'd welcome them in, probably to subdue the American populace.

Assuming the opposite however...
>Would the government act quickly to arm it's citizens against the invaders? Perhaps hand out surplus weapons where possible? Or would it force all of it's civilians out ASAP, and try to relocate them away from the fight?
They'd relocate Congress, Scotus, and Potus, plus their families, friends, and worldy possessions to hardened underground bunkers.

Then they'd conscript anybody they can to fight and die for their safety.

This is all extremely unlikely though, as no invasion force could possibly get through the Pacific nor the Atlantic without extreme losses (so much so that they'd have to be insane to try it)
>>
>>29976782
They would skullfuckingly the ayys to death.

Because that's what it takes for such a scenerio to be possible: aliens. And even then it's unlikely.
>>
>>29976782
Any military force that managed to land troops on US soil would probably be so advanced and powerful (ex: aliens, supernatural beings, future Slavs, etc) that any conventional forces would be hard pressed to offer any resistance.

>Would the government act quickly to arm it's citizens against the invaders?
I'm surprising myself, but I'm going to say no. Handing out guns to untrained, unorganized citizens in the middle of a national existience-tier crisis isn't a great idea.

>Perhaps hand out surplus weapons where possible
If there was a way to give out M1s on the condition they'd have screening and training, maybe. Dumping guns on delinquents & possible collaborators is bad.

Or would it force all of it's civilians out ASAP, and try to relocate them away from the fight?
This is the most likely option.
>>
>>29978363
So, werewolf invasion when?
>>
>>29976847
the millenials? this generation? serious?
>>
>>29978887
The ones who've fought the GWOT for over a decade?

As to the OP, your scenario is ridiculous. A slightly less ridiculous scenario though, would be similar to what we have currently with the cartels in Mexico. Say, for sake of argument, that the Chinese manage to back a coup in Mexico and install a pro-China government. They, along with the Russians, develop Mexico into their own staging ground. They could use that as a springboard for a military invasion.

Of course that's still far fetched for a variety of reasons, but it's more plausible than they "they're storming the beaches of California".
>>
What if the invader is invading to restore the constitution?
>>
>>29976782
First they have to cross the ocean to reach the US. No navy on earth can hope to challenge the USN.
>>
File: wolverines1.jpg (318 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
wolverines1.jpg
318 KB, 1920x1080
>your country will never get invaded
>ywn get to kill slavs
>>
>>29978887
Yes that's exactly what he said. Flee. Or worse. Collaborate. Think about how many shitheels would sell this country out just because they have the opportunity. BLM ring a bell? Latin American immigration sympathizers? Communists?

It's fucked up. But it's the truth. Defenders would have to fight both invaders and collaborators in force. The only benefit may be that most of those social groups also support gun control.
>>
This is not realistc scenario but I wonder how would for example Russia+China pervent US from reinforcing Europe if the front was there,
>>
>>29979280

That's what ditches are for
>>
>>29976782
Nuke spam. Every invading country would lose its largest cities.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.