[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SoCal meet straw poll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 807x537) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 807x537
So since NorCal is meeting up some of use in the southern region of Cuckistan, I mean California, are trying to set up a meet for people who would rather not drive up to NorCal or can't. Any other Cali anons who are interested in a SoCal meet can poll for what month would be best for a meet. I'll probably get another thread up if there's enough interest detailing a more specific date, a place, and a chat in slack.
>>
>>29948810
Just use the slack m8.

The real problem is finding a good spot. Since in socal we don't have abandoned ghost towns to shoot like in Norcal.
>>
>>29948810
I'll meet up. I got
> Guns
> Steel target
> Can bring food
> Only have yaris
I'm ready for a meetup. Norcal is just too far. And I'm not sure I want much to do with those dirty hippies
>>
>>29948829
We talked about this in slack. This is justice some anons who may not be in it.
>>
>>29948829
>>29948810
What's slack?
Bumping this thread I want to shoot guns with /k/
>>
>>29948836
You part of the slack yet?
>>
>>29948840
I'm not in it. I want to go shooting. Do I need an inv or something?
>>
>>29948852
Slack is a messaging and coordinating app were using to discuss meetups. Not sure how to add people to it but if you post a burner email I'll try to figure it out or make another slack.
>>
Wait till the winter nigger
>>
>>29948861
We coordinate most of what happens via slack.
>>
>>29948861
Yeah you do. I'll be collecting burner emails that get posted here and try to add as many as I can.
>>
>>29948810
Shit I forgot to post the straw poll link. Well here it is. Sorry I shat the bed /k/ommandos

http://www.strawpoll.me/10215302
>>
File: 09123410923.jpg (70 KB, 680x661) Image search: [Google]
09123410923.jpg
70 KB, 680x661
951 here
>>
>>29948875
>>29948879
>>29948904
My email is [email protected]
I'll get the app quick
I just want to meet people to shoot with.
>>
>>29948916
Alright trying to add you but I think another guy in slack is the only one who can.
>>
>>29948909
951? Where's that abouts?
>>
>>29948967
Oh well. Just means we need to keep making these threads.
Bumping
>>
714 reporting in.
>>
Bumping this thread. Let's go shooting. I'm in San Diego
>>
>>29948810
We have tried this before but to many people dont show or drop at the last moment. We have a place and a plan set up but I am not driving out there again just to wait.
>>
If whoever can add people to the slack comes in the thread, i'd like to join up.
[email protected]
>>
>>29951118
I will meet you man. I will not flake if given proper time to ask for it off work. Where abouts are you? Im in San Diego and I have a couple places. Just gotta go through border patrol and I don't like that. I want someplace else.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.