[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vz. 61 Škorpion thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9
File: vojak se skorpionem.jpg (118 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
vojak se skorpionem.jpg
118 KB, 1024x682
I absolutely love mine. Not only s firing one an absolute blast, but thanks to the combination of simple blowback and a relatively heavy gun for the cartridge it's really accurate, especially with the stock extended. I carry it instead of a pistol despite its small cartridge as I can hit things pretty far out with it, and fire follow up shots pretty fast.

What's your take on the legendary Škorpion, /k/?
>>
>>29946495

So you carry a SBR around?
>>
File: 1454187247364.png (397 KB, 427x408) Image search: [Google]
1454187247364.png
397 KB, 427x408
>>29946570
Do you not?
>>
>>29946570
Barely bigger than a pistol, really.
It's not considered SBR under our law.
>>
File: Squid holding .22LR.jpg (5 KB, 258x196) Image search: [Google]
Squid holding .22LR.jpg
5 KB, 258x196
What you're writing sounds like it's the first gun you've owned. Especially the accented "S," which makes it look like you just copied some shit off a Wikipedia article you stumbled onto just today.

It's shit.

The leaf sights are absolute garbage, ruining any potential mechanical accuracy it may have.

The stock is so short even Squid couldn't use it comfortably, and bringing the already trash sights even closer to your face makes them functionally useless.

It's in a garbage caliber because it was designed to be used full auto. Not using it in that role makes it a toy.

So be honest, OP. Do you even own a gun?
>>
File: 146311674840.jpg (334 KB, 1400x787) Image search: [Google]
146311674840.jpg
334 KB, 1400x787
I just submitted a form 1 for mine, OP.

>muh two scorpions
>>
>>29946684
Most people rest the stock against their cheek. It's unusual but it can be done because of its smaller caliber, which is another merit to this gun imo. Sights seem pretty okay to me, then again I only ever shot iron sights, as I only really had a Vz 58 before, and I wasnt't willing to dish the gun's value over a rail. As is writing Š, it's because if you read the comment I made above you, I am not from the US but the Czech rep so it's something I have on my keyboard.

>Garbage caliber
It's the caliber soldiers used during both world wars and the caliber police forces used throughout the world during the whole last century in their handguns. If you can't stop the attacker with it, you shouldn't be carrying a pistol, but a shotgun.
>>
>>29946495
I'm very fond of mine.
>>29946684
Somewhat valid points, but it comes down to personal preference.
>Sights
Are fine, better than an SKS'. It's the stock that offers too short of a LOP
>Stock
Neat, but babby-length. Considering getting someone to make a custom, longer stock for mine
>Caliber
Understandable as to why they chose the .32/6.5mm. Even in semi, with 20+1, itt will perform well. And the gun is perfectly controllable.

Honestly, a slightly larger Skorp in 7.62x25 would be fantastic.
>>
>>29947218
You have a typo in there, .32 is 7,65. Sorry for nitpicking :p

That being said, I'm not sure how well it would perform in tok. They made some prototypes in 9mm luger called ZB-68 i believe, but even though they had a recoil buffer they were significantly bigger and weighted twice as much. In 7,62 tok it would probably be worse. Though I really wish there were 7,62 tok closed Bolt Semi ex-smgs on the market. Seems only chinese made them in the first place and they were never exported, and their quality of construction was dubious (see Type 80). I wonder if Cz 26 could be converted to a closed Bolt semi. I would be willing to import one to Czech rep since we can't build our own guns, but a closed Bolt tok short subgun would be awesome.
>>
>>29946723
form 1 for automatic?

anyone know what form you have to submit for auto sear into an ar?
>>
>>29947809
Pretty sure only dealers and gov are allowed to have those under US law. Correct me if I'm wrong. I believe he meant for SBR
>>
>>29947771
Ah, you're right, I wasn't paying attention.

I'd be glad for a 7.62x25 version being bigger. It would correct a lot of problems the small size provides.
>Tfw syrup
>Vz.26 are banned
Fuck everything.
>>
>>29946495
With the old leather holster?
>>
>>29946684
>sights
>limit mechanical accuracy

Protip you don't know what mechanical accuracy is
>>
>>29947864
Open Bolt smgs are a pain in the ass to shoot on semi anyways. By their design they are grossly inaccurate compared to closed bolt guns. Feel weird to, like it's rocking back and forth.
>>
>>29947771
>Though I really wish there were 7,62 tok closed Bolt Semi ex-smgs on the market
PPS 43. Don't know if you can get them in your country.

http://www.southernohiogun.com/pps-43c-pistol.html
>>
File: kontributing.jpg (521 KB, 1000x543) Image search: [Google]
kontributing.jpg
521 KB, 1000x543
Here's mine in 9x18 Mak with walnut grip, got the stamp back last year. Its a total blast to shoot, and it hasn't given me any trouble in the 1200ish rounds I've put through it. Was thinking about getting a can for it, but then I saw the Hickok video and just how dirty and unreliable the Vz61 gets with one and decided not to.

Sorry for potato quality pic, I dont have a good camera.
>>
>>29947892
I'm pretty sure he meant that no matter how mechanically accurate it is, the sights are such a bitch to use as to make it worthless
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 541x247) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 541x247
>>29947929
I find it amusing that the sights have a 150m setting. But at 50 yards or so, I found it easier than my Tok to get all 21 on target.
I'm likely going to buy a setup like pic related though. If that Lehigh .32 can feed reliably, you'd have a very respectable, yet tiny and controllable, HD gun.
>>
>>29947932
That's pretty swell. Would be nice to have something more compact if I had to go through the whole mess of importing a gun
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1136x640
>>29947956
While we're on the topic of the Vz.61, where the hell can I find the laser that was on Hickok's Skorp? I want one so damn bad. I'm also tempted to put a brake on there like that, but it might just get me laughed at.
>>
File: 20160514_163544.jpg (518 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
20160514_163544.jpg
518 KB, 1080x1920
my WIP grip adapter for my scorpion
>>
File: image.jpg (149 KB, 800x448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149 KB, 800x448
I think this is airshit, but....I kinda wanna make a stock like this for real, guys.
>>
>>29946495
>not dual wielding dual welded skorpions
>shouldering your skorpion
>like an animal
>>
I want one, how much do they cost in the US? are there any semi repros?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.