[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
b-but they'll never come for our g-guns!! http://www.p
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault-2.jpg (43 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault-2.jpg
43 KB, 480x360
b-but they'll never come for our g-guns!!

http://www.petition2congress.com/9294/washington-state-legislature-now-also-pushes-gun-confiscation/
>>
>>29945634
>petition
>everyone signing is from WA
>28 people

yeah so one guy and his group of friends, great
>>
Zergface save us.

Could they not have written it like an angry conservative radio talk show caller?
>>
>>29945634
remember Obama would never pass an AWB like mittens did.
remember this board is full of faggots that voted for Obama.
remember you brought this on yourselves.
>>
It's unconstitutional is it not? good luck enforcing it when people who give no fucks start dropping cops who try to enforce it.
>>
>>29946537
I never voted for that monkey in a monkey suit
>>
>>29946537
>Implying guns are the most important part of life
Single-issue voters are what's wrong with this country
>>
>>29949255
>>implying guns don't represent a part of personal freedoms everyone has a right to
>>
>>29949255
>Single-issue voters are what's wrong with this country
That's true. All those stupid roasties voting dem for "muh abortion" are ruining this country. It just so happens the people supporting gun rights also happen to support better economic and immigration policies, so being a single issue voter for gun rights doesn't really faze me.
>>
>>29949508
Why can't we have abortion, gay marriage/LGBT rights, guns, and drugs?
>>
>>29949542
One is an inalienable universal birth right.

The rest aren't.
>>
>>29949542
Libertarian Party buddy

I wish they weren't thought of as being a bunch of anti government crazies or imperialistic businessman

>>29949572
Surely you'd support just letting people do what they want, provided it doesn't infringe on others.
>>
>>29949542
You need to set your priorities straight. Gun rights come before all those. Once Gun rights are completely secure then we can start voting for other issues
>>
>>29949617
You gotta fight for them all at the same time, meaning now.

There is no correct time or order in which to advocate for rights. The position taken on every single one of them must be immediate and uncompromising recognition.
>>
>>29949255
>Single issue
>Implying that owning a firearm doesn't ensure all the rest of the issues will fall into place
>Implying that it's not our most important issue, giving us the power to protect ourselves from illicit activity and government tyranny
>>
>>29949542
How long have you been working? The economic policies offered will have a much bigger affect on your life than any of that other crap.

>abortion, gaymarriage, guns, drugs
Thing is, I don't give a shit about abortion. Most of the women getting those are niggers and liberals. I'm not going to sugar coat it by saying it's not killing your unborn child, but I just don't give a shit if you do or not. "Gay marriage" is a massive red herring. The whole thing revolves around whether or not a state entity recognizes your marriage, which only matters so far as tax benefits and hospital visitation, which can be solved much easier than "let's have a state license for marriage!" As for drugs, I don't give a shit. Zero shits.

I vote in my best interests, and my best interests is in lower taxes, less 3rd world immigration, gun rights, and less regulations for small businesses. Guess who supports those?
>>
>>29949583
>letting people do what they want, provided it doesn't infringe on others.

Now there's a political philosophy I could get behind. Too bad nobody in politics believes in that.
>>
>>29949703
I hate that all of the law makers feel a need to infringe on someone's rights in one way. The Republicans are just as bad as the dems, just on different things
>>
>>29949736
Once again, with feeling: Sucking dick and smoking dope are not inalienable rights. Bearing arms is.
>>
>>29945634
>http://www.petition2congress.com/9294/washington-state-legislature-now-also-pushes-gun-confiscation/
>SENATE BILL 5737
>2013 Regular Session

Why bother posting with this? If you want to discuss legislative attempts to ban and/or confiscate firearms why do it with such an unnecessarily misleading and outdated link? Hell you could have at least post one that's recent and has to do with confiscation of firearms even though it'll probably just languish in committee;

http://apps.leg.wa.gov/billinfo/summary.aspx?bill=2372#documents
>HB 2372 - 2015-16
>Mar 10 By resolution, reintroduced and retained in present status.
>>
>>29949766
Okay? Thanks for that buddy. I never said it wasn't.
>>
>>29945634
>http://www.petition2congress.com/9294/washington-state-legislature-now-also-pushes-gun-confiscation/

The bill is from 2013...
>>
File: no sleep for the wicked.png (284 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
no sleep for the wicked.png
284 KB, 736x736
>>29945634
>petition
>>
>>29949255
Guns and freedom of speach are the only thing i care about. Issues like abortion and fag rights are non applicable to me so I cant form an opinion about them
>>
>>29948164
many here did.
>>
>>29949255
implying I care about your pathetic opinion.
are you one of those who thinks certain people should not be allowed to vote.
hurr, durr IQ requirements.
>>
>>29949703
It's called being a libertarian.
>>
>>29952364
Can't wait for the Captain Murrika Civil war movie to be released on dvd so people can shoop the picture of bucky in a hoodie that looks exactly like your pic related.
>>
>>29949255
Almost all of Obamas major policies were trash, are you retarded?
>>
>>29945634
>Literally a clone of the Feinstein bill

Fucking Californian transplants need to get the fuck out of my state.
>>
>>29952634
How do you feel about open borders? You want them closed? You aren't libertarian then.
>>
Most cops are pretty staunchly pro-gun rights, so unless they can totally revamp the entire nation's law enforcement I really don't see a confiscation happening from a practical perspective.

I live in Colorado and I think every sheriff in the state signed some document saying they won't enforce the stupid ass magazine capacity limit that got enacted after the Aurora shooting.
>>
>>29953991
That's like saying people should be allowed to just walk into my house and pitch a tent.
>>
>>29949766
Dude I don't care what you think is an inalienable right, but if you think that the government has the authority to tell me which plants I can smoke and which ones I can't you're just a bootlicking statist
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.